A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

i would have pretended not to see the money request and continue the relationship.

I had the same sort of monetary request from my ex when I was back "home" for a while as djlest and seeking to hold my marriage ( which was pretty rocky at that time ) together I caved, to my everlasting regret, as it was a "loan".

Looking back, while I couldn't do the blocking etc, I could have lied and made up a reason as not being able to "lend" her any at that time. Wouldn't have made any difference to the eventual outcome of the marriage, but I'd have had one less thing to regret.

BTW, in the beginning the lies were few, but at the end, when she wasn't verbally attacking me, every time she opened her mouth in my direction it was a lie.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Interesting story. Did you consider that maybe she really wanted to expand her business?

And how did she react to your decision to break up with her?

Banks lend money to expand businesses. By asking someone she knew only a few months she must have thought it would be a better deal for her in the end.

Men not blinded by the little head don't normally give large sums to women they have known only a few months, for any reason.

How would he know, as he blocked her?

Why would he care?

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, Get Real said:

No, I don´t mind you numbering the questions.
BTW! You really must be that hunky man ever woman think of like an A-specimen. :cheesy:

He doesn't need to be "hunky'. He just needs to have money.

Perhaps you considered Hugh Heffner "hunky" just before he died, but most of us didn't. I'm sure all those women that were with him were there for something other than his hunkiness factor as well.

BTW, none of them looked like an old granny- I wonder why. 55555555555555555

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Banks lend money to expand businesses. By asking someone she knew only a few months she must have thought it would be a better deal for her in the end.

Men not blinded by the little head don't normally give large sums to women they have known only a few months, for any reason.

Why would he care?

Sometimes it's difficult to get money from banks and for some people 300k is not a lot of money.

According to his description she was the perfect woman for him - except for the question about money. If I would meet the perfect women for a couple of months I would look in detail why she asks me for money. Maybe she really needed it for her business or maybe she was never the perfect woman. He considered marrying - 300k should not be a reason not to marry the perfect woman - if she was perfect.

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He doesn't need to be "hunky'. He just needs to have money.

Perhaps you considered Hugh Heffner "hunky" just before he died, but most of us didn't. I'm sure all those women that were with him were there for something other than his hunkiness factor as well.

BTW, none of them looked like an old granny- I wonder why. 55555555555555555

I just answered another silly comment in this appearently very interesting subject. Not for have 300 comments more on something that is commented to total boredom. Do you people really not have more to think about in life?

43 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sometimes it's difficult to get money from banks and for some people 300k is not a lot of money.

According to his description she was the perfect woman for him - except for the question about money. If I would meet the perfect women for a couple of months I would look in detail why she asks me for money. Maybe she really needed it for her business or maybe she was never the perfect woman. He considered marrying - 300k should not be a reason not to marry the perfect woman - if she was perfect.

Banks don't lend to crappy businesses and neither should people. Should never mix business and personal stuff.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why would he care?

I've always thought if the bank won't trust her, why would I.

47 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I paid 100k to marry a perfect 10. I definitely wouldn't have paid any more, but 10 years and a son later it doesn't seem like a bad deal.

Unfortunately in those years she's eaten her way down to a 5 or 6.

20 hours ago, Get Real said:

No, but if you think so it´s ok. Don´t worry.

Not worried at all. We heard that as  kids in fairytales.  I figured you being a resident of the moon, you would know for sure.

2 hours ago, joeyg said:

Not worried at all. We heard that as  kids in fairytales.  I figured you being a resident of the moon, you would know for sure.

On the Moon? You must definitely be higher than me, then.

As of today we are using the same Internet, and that is something that has not been developed on the moon yet as well as no houses or residencies.

Yeah, the rest you can probably figure out yourself, even if it takes a couple of days.

On 12/17/2017 at 7:42 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

You think a bar girl is equipped with those?

It is my contention that it depends on a few factors. The first and most important factor is how many? How many men has she been with? If she is relatively new, and has only gotten with between 20-200 men, more than likely she is still sane, and could possess a good heart. If she has gotten with over 200, the chances decrease. If over 500, harder for her to relate to men as decent human beings. Once you get to the "around the world level", where she has been with over 1,000 men, all bets are off. The heart hardens, and more than likely she is bitter for life. I am sure there are exceptions. But, the risk in getting involved with a highly experienced bar girl, or massage girl, is great.

With the exception of the men who are clever enough to hire a private detective to look into her background, and pay some real money to do it right, there is no way to know. They all have stories. And most of the stories are ones that they know we want to hear. So many times I have heard friends say,  "Oh no, she is new. She has only been working at the bar two weeks. I was her first customer. She worked in a factory before that. I could tell how innocent she was'. Yeah right!

Having said that, I consider most sex workers in Thailand, to be far, far more honest than the average American woman. At least here, a man knows where he stands, if he wants sex with a woman. In a minute, you can determine exactly what it will require financially, and what you will get in return. In the US, it can take multiple dates, and countless dinners and gifts, to get to the precious zone. There is no set price. There is no knowing what it is going to take. Many of the women I have dated, have been with hundreds of men, in a similar way as many of the massage girls here. And those men have paid dearly. The only difference was that the price was not stated up front. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

It is my contention that it depends on a few factors. The first and most important factor is how many? How many men has she been with?

Assume 1 a night since age 15 (to keep it legal) with weekends off.

(unless you're one of those guys that believe she only started yesterday)

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you consider the possibility that she didn't have a different man every night?

Well, even if she had some regulars, and she only got bar fined 3 nights a week, if she is 26, she could have been working the bars since she was 19. Do the math. That is 150 per year, x 7 years. 1,050. Around the world baby. If she is a massage girl, and is quite pretty, the numbers go up exponentially. Again, say she is 26. Seven years. More than likely one to two a day! That brings up the likely numbers, allowing for vacation time, to between 2,500 and 3,500 men. Or encounters. Call it what you want. It is absolutely impossible after that many sessions, for her to be normal, well adjusted, and to have a positive attitude toward men. Buyer beware.

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is my contention that it depends on a few factors. The first and most important factor is how many? How many men has she been with? If she is relatively new, and has only gotten with between 20-200 men, more than likely she is still sane, and could possess a good heart. If she has gotten with over 200, the chances decrease. If over 500, harder for her to relate to men as decent human beings. Once you get to the "around the world level", where she has been with over 1,000 men, all bets are off. The heart hardens, and more than likely she is bitter for life. I am sure there are exceptions. But, the risk in getting involved with a highly experienced bar girl, or massage girl, is great.

With the exception of the men who are clever enough to hire a private detective to look into her background, and pay some real money to do it right, there is no way to know. They all have stories. And most of the stories are ones that they know we want to hear. So many times I have heard friends say,  "Oh no, she is new. She has only been working at the bar two weeks. I was her first customer. She worked in a factory before that. I could tell how innocent she was'. Yeah right!

Having said that, I consider most sex workers in Thailand, to be far, far more honest than the average American woman. At least here, a man knows where he stands, if he wants sex with a woman. In a minute, you can determine exactly what it will require financially, and what you will get in return. In the US, it can take multiple dates, and countless dinners and gifts, to get to the precious zone. There is no set price. There is no knowing what it is going to take. Many of the women I have dated, have been with hundreds of men, in a similar way as many of the massage girls here. And those men have paid dearly. The only difference was that the price was not stated up front. 

I believe it has more to do with time, over six months and the soul has pretty much been sucked out. And really from the jump you need to understand one cannot fix stupid. So if a not so smart girl with no soul is what you are looking for, go for it. Same can be said for drug addicts.

Well, even if she had some regulars, and she only got bar fined 3 nights a week, if she is 26, she could have been working the bars since she was 19. Do the math. That is 150 per year, x 7 years. 1,050. Around the world baby. If she is a massage girl, and is quite pretty, the numbers go up exponentially. Again, say she is 26. Seven years. More than likely one to two a day! That brings up the likely numbers, allowing for vacation time, to between 2,500 and 3,500 men. Or encounters. Call it what you want. It is absolutely impossible after that many sessions, for her to be normal, well adjusted, and to have a positive attitude toward men. Buyer beware.

Normal stops after the first month. After that it's used goods.

DAMN, 3500 PUNTERS X 1500 BAHT = THB$ 5250000 / 32= US$ 164000

55 minutes ago, Justfine said:

But funny enough, many of us see again and again the same girls, sometimes even for years. So the damage seems to be relative. Or the girls and not the only damaged party.

2 hours ago, Justfine said:

Not sure about that. I know alot of women I dated in the states would bang a couple of guys a week. If they were 30, that meant they had already been with well over 1,000 men. Very common in the US. Most guys do not like admitting that, of course. Nowadays, they are getting started at 13-15 years old. Before it was later. So, what is the difference? Being paid, or not? Do not think that makes much difference. It was not like there was an emotional connection to these guys. It was just something to do. As far as used goods go, that is a deep philosophical discussion. I know alot of guys who are uncomfortable being with a women who has had more than 10-20 guys, in her lifetime. To me, that is a ridiculous and naive notion. I want experience. Who wants a near virgin?  Maybe some guys from the Middle East, who have been subjected to a bizarre, confused, and hypocritical ideology. But, for a mature and together man, a woman with experience can be a wonderful thing. A good woman who has alot of experience, and has been around the block? No problem.

2 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

DAMN, 3500 PUNTERS X 1500 BAHT = THB$ 5250000 / 32= US$ 164000

Easily. Yes, over the course of many years? I personally know women who earn a million baht a year. I have known women who have had six boyfriends, who sent them a total of 100,000 baht per month. I also know a gal who worked in Singapore at a brothel. She was stunning. She earned 3 million baht cash, all clear, in 16 months. Took it all home. Build a gorgeous house, started a business, and is totally independent financially. To this day. That was several years ago. All good. Do not know how she relates to men at this point. And I doubt she will ever be capable of a healthy relationship, after 3,000 men or more, in my estimation. But, she did establish herself. I give her credit for that. 

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I know alot of guys who are uncomfortable being with a women who has had more than 10-20 guys, in her lifetime.

I'm uncomfortable with a woman who has had more than 10-20 guys in the last week!

7 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I'm uncomfortable with a woman who has had more than 10-20 guys in the last week!

Well, I would say you are not alone with that opinion. But, you are talking about a higher end massage gal in Bangkok, or a gal who works in a soapy, or a short time gal in Bangkok or Pattaya. We all know the risks inherent in getting involved with such a woman. The chances of having a good relationship are ridiculously low. I honestly believe it is possible for a gal to do 100-300 men and still have a big, open heart, and be capable of a healthy relationship. Beyond that, all bets are off. 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Not sure about that. I know alot of women I dated in the states would bang a couple of guys a week. If they were 30, that meant they had already been with well over 1,000 men. Very common in the US. Most guys do not like admitting that, of course. Nowadays, they are getting started at 13-15 years old. Before it was later. So, what is the difference? Being paid, or not? Do not think that makes much difference. It was not like there was an emotional connection to these guys. It was just something to do. As far as used goods go, that is a deep philosophical discussion. I know alot of guys who are uncomfortable being with a women who has had more than 10-20 guys, in her lifetime. To me, that is a ridiculous and naive notion. I want experience. Who wants a near virgin?  Maybe some guys from the Middle East, who have been subjected to a bizarre, confused, and hypocritical ideology. But, for a mature and together man, a woman with experience can be a wonderful thing. A good woman who has alot of experience, and has been around the block? No problem.

Hmm you are making big jumps. 2 or 3 a week might only last 6 months.

Your numbers are fuzzy.

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Easily. Yes, over the course of many years? I personally know women who earn a million baht a year. I have known women who have had six boyfriends, who sent them a total of 100,000 baht per month. I also know a gal who worked in Singapore at a brothel. She was stunning. She earned 3 million baht cash, all clear, in 16 months. Took it all home. Build a gorgeous house, started a business, and is totally independent financially. To this day. That was several years ago. All good. Do not know how she relates to men at this point. And I doubt she will ever be capable of a healthy relationship, after 3,000 men or more, in my estimation. But, she did establish herself. I give her credit for that. 

187 a month. 6 a day?

You need a calculator

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But funny enough, many of us see again and again the same girls, sometimes even for years. So the damage seems to be relative. Or the girls and not the only damaged party.

True. Half the people in the world are crazy.

Archived