Looking for a Fishing Buddy

PlaaChon

Hi,

I'm still looking for a fishing buddy. I live in Khon Kaen and spend the weekend usually on our "ranch"in Kalasin. The property is located directly to the Lam Phrao Reservoir with a few ponds on. Years ago I put various imported and local species into the ponds.

Is there someone who is interested in joint fishing trips around Khon Kaen and Kalasin?

PlaaChon

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad your not in the BKK area, I am also looking for a new fishing buddy. I hope you find someone fishing is more fun together.

Recently found out the gf likes fishing too, so that is fun but its more fun with more people. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/1/2018 at 10:58 PM, robblok said:

Too bad your not in the BKK area, I am also looking for a new fishing buddy. I hope you find someone fishing is more fun together.

Recently found out the gf likes fishing too, so that is fun but its more fun with more people. 

I would like to go fishing shortly  around Bangkok ,some local knowledge will be a great help ,as you said I'm only a tourist, don't know if it works for you.

12 hours ago, Mrcrowley said:

I would like to go fishing shortly  around Bangkok ,some local knowledge will be a great help ,as you said I'm only a tourist, don't know if it works for you.

I am sorry but if your going to arrive in July it will be hard i will be too busy. August - september is good. Right now its a bit hard with all the rain.

4 hours ago, robblok said:

I am sorry but if your going to arrive in July it will be hard i will be too busy. August - september is good. Right now its a bit hard with all the rain.

So I think I ll probably hire a guide to go to kaeng krachan or go to polit 111 to spend the days.  THanks for your message ,let me know if there's any updates 

have ve a nice day!

Hey All,

i am also looking for fishing buddy in Bangkok. I do a lot of light rock fishing before I moved to Bangkok...

i do have some nice spot for shore fishing but Transport is an issues for me. (Sharing of cost is perfect for me)

let me know anybody here is Interested.

9 hours ago, Melvin Ong said:

Hey All,

i am also looking for fishing buddy in Bangkok. I do a lot of light rock fishing before I moved to Bangkok...

i do have some nice spot for shore fishing but Transport is an issues for me. (Sharing of cost is perfect for me)

let me know anybody here is Interested. 

Don't know if you were interested to go to kaeng krachan dam for 2 or 3 days to fish for snakeheads and jungle perch on 3rd of July .I just contacted a guide and he charges me 8900 baht for the first day (including the transport from Bangkok and back ,meal, water, ice, local boatman ) and 4500 baht for the following  days ,I know  it's quite expensive I'm still considering it. If you like to go I can talk to the guide see if I can get the price down a bit for 2 Anglers.

It's a shame that transport is also my problem. if you prefer to hire a car together to drive to the fishing spot you like I will also be happy  to share all the cost .

• 4 months later...

On 5/18/2018 at 11:03 AM, PlaaChon said:

Hi,

I'm not giving up yet. Despite excellent fishing spots (wild waters) in Kalasin and Khon Kaen I could not find a fishing buddy until today. Please contact, if there is someone.

PlaaChon

Hi PlaaChon,

I live in Kamalasai, Kalasin and i also like to go fishing ;-)

David

• 9 months later...

Hi,

unfortunately I couldn't find a fishing buddy the last 2 years. However, my search is still up to date. If interested please contact.

PlaaChon

MY PREVIOUS POST

Hi,

I'm still looking for a fishing buddy. I live in Khon Kaen and spend the weekend usually on our "ranch"in Kalasin. The property is located directly to the Lam Phrao Reservoir with a few ponds on. Years ago I put various imported and local species into the ponds.

Is there someone who is interested in joint fishing trips around Khon Kaen and Kalasin?

PlaaChon

Archived