Thai man to sue for THB6 million after finding cockroach in food court’s fried egg

webfact

it is not news, you can always see the little friends everywhere at any food court. It is normal. If you go to Chang puak outside food court, it smells very badly and those little friends are everywhere and the big friends ( Rat ) also. I just don,t know how people and sit and eat there.

Not at all uncommon to see flies, cockroaches and bugs of all sort crawling and flying along inside the cases where the food sits.  
Plenty of rats pissing and crapping on everything in almost every market place, probably in many restaurants too.

The real threat and danger is in employees NOT washing hands after taking a crap, picking nose or scratching sack and handling raw chicken/pork and then money and then your raw vegetable.   AND... serving old food and food that has turned bad.  

I was in Udorn Thailand in 1972 and '73.  I would find a roach in my food at least once a month.  I would pay for the food, leave what was left, and go to another restaurant, if I was still hungry. 

I usually found the roach before I had eaten much of the food.  If I found hair, other kinds of bugs, or strange objects in the food, I picked it out and ate the rest.  But roaches.  I would leave.

Archived