bein sports connect

bangkok blue

• 5 weeks later...

I found that the buffering was pretty bad in the desktop version but faultless when I used it through Chromecast.
The way BeIN Are pushing this on their broadcasts it looks like its curtains for True after this three year deal is up. I even saw an ad with Neymar pushing the app and not the broadcasts in True.
All EPL games are HD on the app but many on BeIN 5 and 6 are SD on True.
There are so many more games from other leagues on the app that True don’t show.
There is catchup/on demand feature in the app as well. And it’s amazing value at 1,600฿ a year. The NFL Game Pass is $199 for a lot less games. AFL Pass is 4,000฿ aprox.
I’ve canceled True and just watch this now.

Taken over a month to find a solution to this! It would appear there is some coding conflict with Google chrome on desktop version. Works fine on Morzilla Firefox latest version. Also fine on android / chromecast version. Very odd! Customer service of Bein stinks to high heaven! Cut and paste central!!! I suspect they will have to continue with True, unless they launch their own platform. Wouldn't be surprised if AIS make a push for next rights deal! Bein also need true as under the rights deal, they have to be able to provide access to over 90% of households in broadcast territory, so unlikely to go internet based only. 

I've been using 'BeIN Sports Connect' since September. Had some glitches on the first couple of games, but nothing in months. It has been faultless and terrific value for money. 

My only issue is sometimes games don't show up on the catch-up service. I was hoping to watch Swansea vs. Liverpool this morning as I didn't want to stay up until 5am, but it's not on. I'm glad now I know the result, but this has happened a couple of times. I think maybe they don't have the rights for the Monday night games - or they just forget.

4 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

They definitely have the rights to all 380 matches. Probably just a delay making it available. Best to click on catch up menu, as gives full list of on delay matches, which often has more than on home screen.

That game didn't show up within 24 hours. Maybe it did eventually, but I like to watch without know the score. This happened a couple of months ago too, so it's a bit annoying. I guess it's just someone forgot to upload it.

Still a terrific service though. 

• 3 months later...

BeIN have the rights to ECB and Aussie Cricket in MENA counties and are launching their own cricket channel. Hope they do the same in Thailand as it would be great to see something on BeIN over the summer when the footy isn’t on.

• 4 months later...
Taken over a month to find a solution to this! It would appear there is some coding conflict with Google chrome on desktop version. Works fine on Morzilla Firefox latest version. Also fine on android / chromecast version. Very odd! Customer service of Bein stinks to high heaven! Cut and paste central!!! I suspect they will have to continue with True, unless they launch their own platform. Wouldn't be surprised if AIS make a push for next rights deal! Bein also need true as under the rights deal, they have to be able to provide access to over 90% of households in broadcast territory, so unlikely to go internet based only. 

Just an update on this app. It’s now 1,400฿ a year as they have lost Champions League and Europa League to Dazn/Goal.com
Facebook have the EPL from next year so it could be the end of this app then.

Is the DAZN app actually available yet in Thailand though? With the amount of boxing they have on there besides the footy, I'd be happy to subscribe for a reasonable price. It's only $10 per month in the States apparently......

Archived