Buriram

Thaicoon

Hi, Any ferangs that live in buriram, know a few that get into the Bamboo and see dave, lets get togeather for a few chaings, been going to Buriram for 12 years so know a few, it would be good to know a few more, and exchange information about the province and the people, great place.

Hi, Any ferangs that live in buriram, know a few that get into the Bamboo and see dave, lets get togeather for a few chaings, been going to Buriram for 12 years so know a few, it would be good to know a few more, and exchange information about the province and the people, great place.

Hi

Not so sure how many actually in Buriram town itself but there are many in oulying villages-

I'm just outside Prakonchai - south of Buriram and within a radius of about 10km's to me are about 20 Full timers and @ 40 or so part timers -.that I am aware of.

This area of Thailand is booming with incomers now.

The days of the kids in the villages running to see the Farang are long gone!!

Drop me a PM if you are coming down this way

I just moved into my new house in December just outside of Buriram in one of the villages about ten minutes from the center of town. I have been back there in March/April when we had our BIG house warming party with all the monks and everybody. It seemed like the whole Buriram turned out for the festivities. I met a Brit, an Italian, a German and a Belgian in Buriram before. Also went to the a couple of times for breakfast and saw the odd farang there but they always seem to be a little on the shy side or is that just me? Right now I am still working outside of Thailand but will be back in Buriram again in October. But the sooner I can make Buriram my permanent home the better. I love the people there. Never had one moment of grief with anybody or anything. And the living is cheap and easy. Nothing comapred to BKK and the other tourist traps.

Maybe we can start our own expat club sometime?

Speaking of Buri Ram I've had a pretty wild party night once in ................. Satuk District... :o (Stuek, Satuek, whatever you call it) That's even more remote than Buri Ram already is. Was amazed to find somewhat of a disco there, some bars, (one run by a very nice lady with some Nana experience) and just loads of teenage kids (as well as some older ones) having a blast.

I live in a village Amphur Satuk (Buriram) and have to say the same - no problems with anyone. It's a good place for sure and life so far has been very 'sabai sabai' but of course you have to appreciate rice fields and buffalo. I suppose some of the farang here can be a bit shy or stand-offish as obviously they live here because they are tired of the pattaya / Bangkok stuff - quiet life with Thai wife and family ... and then maybe a farang friend or two. Most of the guys here are good fellas and I would say the Governor of the province appreciates our prescence.

• 1 year later...

Hi my friend !

I am a european man interested by Buriram.

I would like to go there for holidays.

I miss informations.

Could you help me ??

Thanks a lot!!

Please write me directly at my private mail-box : [email protected]

Do you know there is a new bar / restaurant opening in Buriram around 15th June on Bulamduan road next door to The European Foodstore called Woodstock & Vine - plenty of rock 'n' roll / decent food / over 20 imported beers / air - con etc.

www.woodstockandvine.com

Do you know there is a new bar / restaurant opening in Buriram around 15th June on Bulamduan road next door to The European Foodstore called Woodstock & Vine - plenty of rock 'n' roll / decent food / over 20 imported beers / air - con etc.

www.woodstockandvine.com

Toddy, been watching your website for a month now , good site, I will be back in August, should of been there now but in big trouble in the uk right now, not good, hope to see you soon,

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone

I have been to Buriram a few times and love this town.

I am currently living and working in Ratchaburi, but thinking of moving there asap.

Do you have any info about jobs for falangs up there? Can do anything and do not expect a lot of money.

Regards,