Sexy naked kindergarten teacher pics anger school director

webfact

Sexy naked kindergarten teacher pics anger school director

4pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A school director has gone to Chainat police after pictures of a naked woman appeared on a Twitter user's account.

The user claimed that the pictures were of a teacher at Chainat Kindergarten.

Director Somsak Jitra-euatrakoon went with an education department representative to see the cops to ask them to take action after his school's reputation has suffered.

The cops referred the case to national police to identify the Twitter user.

Thai Rath said that the pictures revealed the "top and bottom of a woman".

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-27

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, faraday said:

We need to view these pictures, in order to determine whether they are rude or not.

Laminated photos would be better.

Just run up any one of the 80 billion nude pic's you can download from the interweb and pretend it's her...

1 hour ago, faraday said:
1 hour ago, impulse said:

Just run up any one of the 80 billion nude pic's you can download from the interweb and pretend it's her...

I expect you've counted every one.

The highest I can count is to 21.  And that 21st only after I've looked at the first 20.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Director Somsak Jitra-euatrakoon went with an education department representative to see the cops to ask them to take action after his school's reputation has suffered.

Would he take the same affords if she was abusing a child, which is not uncommon here?

16 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Would he take the same affords if she was abusing a child, which is not uncommon here?

Yes, the school I used to work had a load of parents come in complaining a teacher had been kiddy fiddling their children.  The director sacked the teacher but talked the parents out of involving the police.  Must protect the schools reputation....so they set him free to go and work at another school so he could continue his sexual abuse there!!

Archived