"Big Joke" says thirty Ugandan women selling sex in Thailand to be deported

webfact

On 12/28/2017 at 9:14 PM, Thaiwrath said:

Serious flaws in the Thai immigration system, appear again.

lol how is it a flaw in the immigration system  ??

If they you or I decide not to leave when we are meant to thats not a flaw in the immigration system. The thais have put in robust penalties for overstayers. I'd go further and issue a lifetime ban for anyone a week over validity of any nationality unless in hospital etc

Does anyone remember the good old days, before we had even heard of HIV-AIDS, when "talking about Uganda" was a euphemism for having sex? 

If my memory serves me correctly, it was coined by Private Eye in describing an alleged tryst between a white woman reporter and a Ugandan government official.

Good to see the mag still going strong after nearly 60 years of fearless muck-raking among the ruling class. Just imagine if there were a Thai equivalent!

13 hours ago, DrTuner said:

There must be some niche market for them to be plying their trade. Never saw one African even remotely attractive in here. Arabs?

I haven't either. Somebody in another thread tried to convince people that these girls are very popular with Falang.  I have not seen this as the case.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2018 at 4:03 AM, bkk6060 said:

I haven't either. Somebody in another thread tried to convince people that these girls are very popular with Falang.  I have not seen this as the case.

Most have lumps locals have pimples from pics I have seen on tv

2 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

You have been here too long mate, treat yourself to some fresh air and get out of those tiny borders

Yeah, About 3 month more than you. Fresh air I get everyday, as soon as I open the door.
Here we have no tiny borders, and we also have a well cemented life in Thailand. Not on a tourist visa.
So, if you meant to long in Thailand. I can assure you that it´s going to be longer without any hassle and worries.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/12/2017 at 5:57 AM, ezzra said:

Two things are for sure, no Ugandan is ever a tourist in this country, all

of them, but all of them are engage in some sort of a scam,

secondly, a Ugandan prostitute?  this is really an act of desperations to go visit one....

Pathetic

Archived