Cosmetic Surgery

jodes903

Hi jodes

Whilst lacking any real knowledge, a friends girlfriend, (Farang), had breast enlargement done at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok about 6 months ago.

She was very satisfied and the result looks good.

I believe the hospital has a very extensive web-site listing doctors etc. which would allow you to research their qualifications.

I am also told each of the Doctors has a link giving details of the speciality, risks, costs etc.

It is not the cheapest hospital in Thailand but when I needed medical help the treatment that I got there was first class.

regards, dog

I have heard that good chest massage and exercise with a trainer works wonders for female breast enlargement, and is a lot safer than invasive surgery,and I think that there are a few men on this forum that are qualified and would be glad to help you if you just say the word. be sure and find out what they charge before making a deal. :o

:D looling for some advice. I am thinking of getting breast implants in thailand can any one recomend a doctor. Do you or have you had this procedure done there any advice would be helpful :D:o

I don't know about breasts specifically, but I have had cosmetic surgery here in Thailand. I found Bumrungrad Hospital to be professional and generally up to international standards.

There can be a number of side-effects and things that don't go according to expectation with cosmetic surgery. My advice is (1) read up about your operation on the Internet* to get a general idea of what happens and what questions to ask the doctor, (2) buy a book about the subject by a reputable author who is preferably a doctor but not pushing his own product (3) discuss any questions you have with the surgeon (4) follow the surgeon's instructions to the letter.

*Note: A lot of what you read on the Internet is either garbage written by amateurs or it over-emphasises the relatively small number of "bad cases." But this info will help you choose a good book on the subject.