Thai women going from farang back to Thai men?

dfdgfdfdgs

The greatest and craziest fun I've had is with a Thai bar girl, but she had a

Thai husband and seven farang 'husbands' sending money.  Great memories.

She used to call me a butterfly.  Compared to me, she was more like a helicopter.  

[Should have put two 'l's in the last word.]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:28 PM, Happyman58 said:

The simple answer is My handsume farang husband till the money runs out then husband ugly farang. I would say 60% of Thai women who are married to farang men see other Thai men on the side. To a Thai lady having sex is like having breakfast no big deal. Go have sex with Thai man come home talk farang husband cook meal watch Tv with him go to bed and if farang husband want sex she do again Would that make sense to anyone? Life goes on like normal

I believe women from all nationalities are much the same.

The difference with Thai women is that you know up front what attracts them to you as an older, past your prime, farang (unless you are very deluded). Thai women are more transparent  about their goals in life.

Although this lady was easy to read:

anna nicole smith.jpg

It happened to me. After a year of dating, GF wanted to get married. I said "no way". She left me very suddenly and took up with a Thai man she knew from work. Worst mistake of my life here, so far. SHe was a very good woman. I was just freshly retired and enjoying my freedom and ignoring the needs of someone who was very good to me. Just something to think about.

On 12/31/2017 at 1:53 PM, Lacessit said:

Thai women don't bat their baby blues. Their eyes are brown to black. Some only need a modest payoff to attach themselves to a falang like a limpet.

On point 2, where is some proof of this assertion? Thai men are still abandoning their pregnant GF's in droves.

Do you really think Thais living in a rural village give a rat's posterior about government pronouncements? The only Thais who would be concerned about loss of social status would be the Hi-So types, who are high maintenance and a waste of time anyway. Most Thai women in my GF's village would love to have a falang take care of them.

Women are attracted by power, money, intelligence and good looks. It doesn't matter what nationality it comes in. Onassis and Jackie Kennedy. Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng. A more plausible reason for the default attraction Mr. Diamond speaks of is the fact they speak the same language.

Well said rebuttal, I choose your reasoning.????????????????

On 1/14/2018 at 6:02 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

(a shame because white people invented everything in our current civilization), the more we can make the better the future will be.

A rather common myth, unfortunately it completely ignores the many inventions, discoveries and contributions of the Chinese, Indians, Persians and Arabs. Ever heard of Omar Khayyam? He was working on advanced algebra when the whites in Europe were still quite uncivilized.

Also, did you know that the loom, arguably the greatest invention since the wheel, was not invented by white people? Marco Polo brought the loom back from China and it became the first commonly used “machine” in Europe. The loom spawned many other inventions which in turn became the main impetus of the industrial revolution in the West.

I suggest a bit of education would eliminate such embarrassing myths.

On 12/31/2017 at 10:54 AM, Kerryd said:

I've heard numerous stories of Thai women "going back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner. In many cases, the girls viewed being with a foreigner as an "occupation" and when the job "ended" (for whatever reason), if she had enough money to pay off the family debts and buy a house (etc, etc) she'd go back to her home village and get (back) together with her high school sweetheart (who may or may not have dumped her years earlier after knocking her up). 

Every time I hear a Thai woman say she prefers foreigners over Thai men I have to laugh as you can almost see/smell/feel the lie as it is so strong. It is one of the first 3 or 4 phrases almost every bar bar girl learns within hours of arriving in Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket. 

(Hello sexy man. I love you ! I only start working here this week ! I not like Thai man, only like farang man !)

It's not true in every case of course but look at it. Do you really think that Thai girls prefer old, fat, lazy white guys twice (or thrice) their age that spend most of their time propping up a bar stool and barely speak a word or 2 of Thai (and have absolutely nothing in common), or young Thai guys around their own age that speak the same language and have a lot in common (and similar cultural values). 
Especially when a lot of those old fat foreigners are only looking for a (free) bed warmer/cook/maid (and cheat just as much as any Thai guy).
I've seen the way a lot of foreigners treat the women they are with and it's almost amazing that they can find someone that wants to be with them at all (and probably helps explain how many of those guys were divorced in their home countries, repeatedly in some cases). 

It's not really surprising to think that some (many/most) Thai women would "go back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner.

good post but you say old lazy farang guys as compared to? hard working young thai guys roflmao

On 12/31/2017 at 10:54 AM, Kerryd said:

I've heard numerous stories of Thai women "going back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner. In many cases, the girls viewed being with a foreigner as an "occupation" and when the job "ended" (for whatever reason), if she had enough money to pay off the family debts and buy a house (etc, etc) she'd go back to her home village and get (back) together with her high school sweetheart (who may or may not have dumped her years earlier after knocking her up). 

Every time I hear a Thai woman say she prefers foreigners over Thai men I have to laugh as you can almost see/smell/feel the lie as it is so strong. It is one of the first 3 or 4 phrases almost every bar bar girl learns within hours of arriving in Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket. 

(Hello sexy man. I love you ! I only start working here this week ! I not like Thai man, only like farang man !)

It's not true in every case of course but look at it. Do you really think that Thai girls prefer old, fat, lazy white guys twice (or thrice) their age that spend most of their time propping up a bar stool and barely speak a word or 2 of Thai (and have absolutely nothing in common), or young Thai guys around their own age that speak the same language and have a lot in common (and similar cultural values). 
Especially when a lot of those old fat foreigners are only looking for a (free) bed warmer/cook/maid (and cheat just as much as any Thai guy).
I've seen the way a lot of foreigners treat the women they are with and it's almost amazing that they can find someone that wants to be with them at all (and probably helps explain how many of those guys were divorced in their home countries, repeatedly in some cases). 

It's not really surprising to think that some (many/most) Thai women would "go back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner.

Your "review" gives the idea that Thai women will always prefer Thai men.

That may be so.

But please explain why 60+ percent of the Isan women would prefer a western man?

And please don't make the stupid mistake to say that that 60+% must all be "bargirls", because they are not.

And yes, there are "wrong" western men, but less as you seem to think.

And yes, there are "wrong" Thai men, and probably more as you think there are.

I know of a village near Khon Kaen where most of the women with or without children, live alone.

And don't want Thai men any more.

6 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Your "review" gives the idea that Thai women will always prefer Thai men.

That may be so.

But please explain why 60+ percent of the Isan women would prefer a western man?

And please don't make the stupid mistake to say that that 60+% must all be "bargirls", because they are not.

And yes, there are "wrong" western men, but less as you seem to think.

And yes, there are "wrong" Thai men, and probably more as you think there are.

I know of a village near Khon Kaen where most of the women with or without children, live alone.

And don't want Thai men any more.

Have you ever been to Isan? Food for thoughts everyone. 

Neighbour girl, have falang 70+ and a thai husband or brother you might think he is. He is a scumbag, but a good drinking partner with his wife new husband! 

So how do I know my gf do not do the same? Well she told me she never had a thai man! 

To be earnest, I dont know, and the more I learn, the more you know, you know when it is to good to be true, it is just that! 

my ex got married to a thai after me. she was a bread winner type. Wanted to be rich and famous. She was an idiot if you ask me. She aint happy with how things are but she would never say so. In her case she was a whore in denial lacking morals and thought it perfectly fine to be paid to hang out with high profile types whilst being in relationships and such. I decided to break that relationship. Too strenuous and i got remarried and been happy ever since. Seems the girls i know more enclined to behave like this have been brought up with a lack of ethics and guidlines and a serious brainwashing from the parents to be successful when they really dont have what it takes. She was pushed into marrying a thai because of the parents and they even chose the guy. The parents were happy to get money and gifts from me though when i was around and infact the mother fell in love with me and would call me religiously but when i couldnt deal with stupid situations and left it was all my fault so it was time to blame the farang. Sad,..

4 hours ago, no deal said:

really what you doing in thailand!

I can only speak for myself, and I have Thai woman, because I came here for my health, and since I live most of the year here, I want a partner of course, and when In Thailand, you ,,,,,,,,, Not so difficult. But, there is many qualities a western woman have, that is hard to find in a Thai, and visum versa

On 12/31/2017 at 7:01 AM, poanoi said:

i know a girl who happily quit working as prostitute and started working for a 5k baht job

just because she got herself a thai boy, he obviously didnt give her any money

Yup... at least I know a few Thai women that were bar girls or are still the occasional bargirl that have married or live with their Thai partner.

One Thai from the area showed pics of her in a bargirl school uniform, then I occasional see her driving a tractor down the road wearing the basic farm attire.. She has a Thai husband and is a seasonal bargirl.

Then there is one very attractive Thai girl that is a family friend. She married a very financially stable farang, then married a Thai guy in the same year. She dumped the farang.... 6 years & 2 kids later, she asked me to find her a rich farang.

The others I know gave up the bargirl life and seem content with Thai men..

• 2 weeks later...

I do. I lost the best woman I have ever known because I kept refusing her requests to get married. She left me quite suddenly for a Thai man, just at the point where I was beginning to consider her offer. When I make a mistake, I do it in a big way. Yes, I know about the other "fish in the sea" but this woman was special for so many reasons. No connection to the night life industry and a brutally hard worker.

23 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

I do. I lost the best woman I have ever known because I kept refusing her requests to get married. She left me quite suddenly for a Thai man, just at the point where I was beginning to consider her offer. When I make a mistake, I do it in a big way. Yes, I know about the other "fish in the sea" but this woman was special for so many reasons. No connection to the night life industry and a brutally hard worker.

They need family you know. Very important for them, when family is security for future. 

the fact of the matter in most cases they never leave the Thai man.  Because you may be married to a Thai girl does not mean she does not have a Thai husband or boyfriend.The farang is just the cash cow  and the arrangement is just a business or client as they call it.I know i will get shouted down  but I have been in thailand long enough and read enough books  to know this is the case. Yes mine is different.She is just from the village  etc  etc.As I read above  when the money is finished  so  is the  arrangement.

19 hours ago, globalspark said:

the fact of the matter in most cases they never leave the Thai man.  Because you may be married to a Thai girl does not mean she does not have a Thai husband or boyfriend.The farang is just the cash cow  and the arrangement is just a business or client as they call it.I know i will get shouted down  but I have been in thailand long enough and read enough books  to know this is the case. Yes mine is different.She is just from the village  etc  etc.As I read above  when the money is finished  so  is the  arrangement.

I am very pleased to say that people I know are certainly not in this sort of arrangement. Again, such an incorrect version of how things are here unless you're an old boy with nothing going for you. 

Do you live in a bar on LK Metro? 

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2017 at 9:54 PM, Kerryd said:

So true. I have never met a bar girl who told me she liked farang man. They all told me they liked Thai man, want Japanese customers, followed by farang customers. 

On 2/12/2019 at 12:51 PM, KhunFred said:

She clearly didn't care about you though.

Just wanted a husband and any man would do.

You had a lucky escape IMHO.

Thai men are improving, yeah, so I can see a Thai woman going from a loser Farang to a Thai man; like - are you gay, are you married, do you have a job. As a Farang I can answer, no, no, no (but I have a pension).

On 2/17/2019 at 12:09 PM, globalspark said:

OMG Thai people are so bad, all of them, and of course all farang are perfect.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:50 PM, unamazedloso said:

serious brainwashing from the parents to be successful when they really dont have what it takes. 

:passifier: You summed that up very well and it goes beyond women. I think that is where all the conflict comes from. The inability to adjust to reality. I have seen some crazy things over the years with trying to keep up with the Somchai's. 

23 hours ago, scorecard said:

OMG Thai people are so bad, all of them, and of course all farang are perfect.

You might not like what he said but he is correct. He did not say or even allude to foreigners being perfect but there is a line in the sand that most foreigners will not even cross. Running up gambling debt and then having your daughter pay it off with her tail. Thai media is full of these stories as well as here. 

Archived