Thai women going from farang back to Thai men?

dfdgfdfdgs

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

As i said before I am 60 I have a Thai wife She is 53 not 23 like some guys have She is good in bed, Great cook, Very trusting with money ( Most important) Looks after herself 58 kilos guys not bad hey, Good looking, Easy to get on with, Loves to have fun, Has her business, My family love her to bits, Has her own business and is a good worker ( rare for Thais to be good workers)

Good too you Sir.. but as far as i know many Thai women taking 2-3 jobs. Have a friend of mine who work as SPG at Thai motorshow and also do other business with her boyfriend, selling food and stuff at the night market .Of course she can get any rich Thai man or even Farang boyfriend to fill his need, but in this case never happen. A good education really makes the differences.

1 minute ago, NonthaburiBear said:

Good too you Sir.. but as far as i know many Thai women taking 2-3 jobs. Have a friend of mine who work as SPG at Thai motorshow and also do other business with her boyfriend, selling food and stuff at the night market .Of course she can get any rich Thai man or even Farang boyfriend to fill his need, but in this case never happen. A good education really makes the differences.

And u sir are u happy with your lady

I must have missed the nation wide survey asking all eligible Thai girls, "all things being equal, who do you prefer"?

No one has a clue what the collective "they" prefer.

Do "they" prefer Coke or Pepsi ????????

At he top of the partner attributes list its probably Money, then security, then trust etc, Race or ethnicity is probably No 37 on the list.

For every 100 Thai girls that once had a Thai partner and now have a western partner, there are a 100 who once had a western partner and now have a Thai partner.

Just now, NonthaburiBear said:

yes Sir, happy with my Thai gal:smile:...ups and downs sometime happen but dunno if i'm gonna married her or not, so many beautiful woman in Thailand...55555

Always remember we are all getting older  Sure you might do well for while with other ladies but in the end u be alone again Better of sticking with the sure bet u got now  That is my plan  Who says Thai women hate sex at 53 Nobody told my wife that Full steam ahead for her  Said to her if you dont slow down might have to get a younger version to keep you happy lol I am getting older and need a rest lol

Just now, NonthaburiBear said:

yes Sir, happy with my Thai gal:smile:...ups and downs sometime happen but dunno if i'm gonna married her or not, so many beautiful woman in Thailand...55555

On 12/31/2017 at 10:54 AM, Kerryd said:

I've heard numerous stories of Thai women "going back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner. In many cases, the girls viewed being with a foreigner as an "occupation" and when the job "ended" (for whatever reason), if she had enough money to pay off the family debts and buy a house (etc, etc) she'd go back to her home village and get (back) together with her high school sweetheart (who may or may not have dumped her years earlier after knocking her up). 

Every time I hear a Thai woman say she prefers foreigners over Thai men I have to laugh as you can almost see/smell/feel the lie as it is so strong. It is one of the first 3 or 4 phrases almost every bar bar girl learns within hours of arriving in Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket. 

(Hello sexy man. I love you ! I only start working here this week ! I not like Thai man, only like farang man !)

It's not true in every case of course but look at it. Do you really think that Thai girls prefer old, fat, lazy white guys twice (or thrice) their age that spend most of their time propping up a bar stool and barely speak a word or 2 of Thai (and have absolutely nothing in common), or young Thai guys around their own age that speak the same language and have a lot in common (and similar cultural values). 
Especially when a lot of those old fat foreigners are only looking for a (free) bed warmer/cook/maid (and cheat just as much as any Thai guy).
I've seen the way a lot of foreigners treat the women they are with and it's almost amazing that they can find someone that wants to be with them at all (and probably helps explain how many of those guys were divorced in their home countries, repeatedly in some cases). 

It's not really surprising to think that some (many/most) Thai women would "go back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner.

Amusing that you assume the interaction is simply btween sext pests and whores.

Says rather alot about you dont you think?

14 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Always remember we are all getting older  Sure you might do well for while with other ladies but in the end u be alone again Better of sticking with the sure bet u got now  That is my plan  Who says Thai women hate sex at 53 Nobody told my wife that Full steam ahead for her  Said to her if you dont slow down might have to get a younger version to keep you happy lol I am getting older and need a rest lol

yes, been thinking that too ..i'm 37, living in Bali for half of my life and thinking to settling down in Thailand with my gal . But you know the hardest part are Thai women are really close to their family and its bit hard to ask them live outside the country,

1 minute ago, NonthaburiBear said:

yes, been thinking that too ..i'm 37, living in Bali for half of my life and thinking to settling down in Thailand with my gal . But you know the hardest part are Thai women are really close to their family and its bit hard to ask them live outside the country,

Ok i answer that one  My  wife has 2 brothers  We get on fine But as for them being close well in her case not so sure they come around about twice a year but thats it  My wife would love to live in Australia but i like it here so here we stay Been here 3 years and love it Here family never interferes what we do where we go But i do know some Thai married women to farang her family just about moves in with them Causes friction  You be ok Just try living here Be yourself

10 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

Amusing that you assume the interaction is simply btween sext pests and whores.

Says rather alot about you dont you think?

Yeah, it says that I probably spend most of my time here sober and observant of what is going on around me, so that I can take note and remember what is happening with my Thai and foreign friends, instead of sitting on a bar stool all day staring into a warm glass of cheap draft Chang.
Considering that most of my friends (and almost all of my neighbours) are Thai and while some may act like whores now and then, most of them aren't (but more than a few of them could be considered "sex pests", especially when they are away from home). 

So when you are categorizing people as "sex pests" and "whores" you have to be a little more specific, as  a lot of my Thai friends are just as bad as any foreigner when it comes to the "pay for play" side of life. I know Thai women who've left their Thai husbands (or divorced them) and decided to find a "farang" husband, only to dump them and go back to a (different) Thai man. I've known Thai women who've been with a "farang" and then tried to find another one before going back to a Thai man when they couldn't land a new fish. I know a few Thai women who've been with their foreign husbands for years and seem quite happy. Would they go back to a Thai man if their current relationship ends (for any reason) ? Possibly. Possibly not. 

Some people are under the impression though that they are "god's gift" to life in general and women in particular and simply can't handle the notion that any woman would leave them and certainly not to go back to one of her "own" kind after having experienced all the glory of having been with a farang. 

You can see a lot of them everyday, sitting on a bar stool, staring into a warm glass of draft Chang (mostly oblivious to the world around them).

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

Ok i answer that one  My  wife has 2 brothers  We get on fine But as for them being close well in her case not so sure they come around about twice a year but thats it  My wife would love to live in Australia but i like it here so here we stay Been here 3 years and love it Here family never interferes what we do where we go But i do know some Thai married women to farang her family just about moves in with them Causes friction  You be ok Just try living here Be yourself

well thats the problem we have to discusse , as i have possesion that i can't leave here and also i have to leave my decent job in case settled & live in Thailand. Wonder your wife not enough for 3x a week and ask for more...my experience with Thai woman they're pretty shy,  alwasy.."mai pen rai" :sleep:..

On 12/31/2017 at 6:23 AM, Gecko123 said:

1. As people have become more saavy, the average financial payoff for a Thai girl looking to hit the jackpot by batting her baby blues has probably gotten smaller. Some women, those mainly motivated by mercenary considerations, decide that the smaller payoffs are not worth the effort.

2. Demographics have shifted. Thai women are more in demand - both from Thai men and men from other Asian countries - than they were 20-30 years ago. Also, the economy has changed during this period, providing more educational and occupational opportunities to women, making many women feel less pressured to enter into a relationship for strictly financial reasons.

3. The government has gone to great lengths to stigmatize Thailand's sex industry, and in the process made many Thais feel more self-conscious about being in a  relationship with a foreign man. Many Thais automatically assume that any Thai woman with a foreign man is a sex worker, and many Thai women feel that this loss of social status isn't worth whatever other benefits they receive from the relationship.

4. In Jared Diamond's book, The Third Chimpanzee, he points out that most often people choose mating partners who resemble themselves, thus the default attraction for Thais is other Thais. Foreigners who imagine otherwise, are kidding themselves.

Careful, the liberals who think idealistic farangs just get Thai women on the strengths of their 'progressive' values will get butt hurt.

On 31/12/2017 at 10:54 AM, Kerryd said:

I've heard numerous stories of Thai women "going back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner. In many cases, the girls viewed being with a foreigner as an "occupation" and when the job "ended" (for whatever reason), if she had enough money to pay off the family debts and buy a house (etc, etc) she'd go back to her home village and get (back) together with her high school sweetheart (who may or may not have dumped her years earlier after knocking her up). 

Every time I hear a Thai woman say she prefers foreigners over Thai men I have to laugh as you can almost see/smell/feel the lie as it is so strong. It is one of the first 3 or 4 phrases almost every bar bar girl learns within hours of arriving in Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket. 

(Hello sexy man. I love you ! I only start working here this week ! I not like Thai man, only like farang man !)

It's not true in every case of course but look at it. Do you really think that Thai girls prefer old, fat, lazy white guys twice (or thrice) their age that spend most of their time propping up a bar stool and barely speak a word or 2 of Thai (and have absolutely nothing in common), or young Thai guys around their own age that speak the same language and have a lot in common (and similar cultural values). 
Especially when a lot of those old fat foreigners are only looking for a (free) bed warmer/cook/maid (and cheat just as much as any Thai guy).
I've seen the way a lot of foreigners treat the women they are with and it's almost amazing that they can find someone that wants to be with them at all (and probably helps explain how many of those guys were divorced in their home countries, repeatedly in some cases). 

It's not really surprising to think that some (many/most) Thai women would "go back" to a Thai man after having been with a foreigner.

The question is not whether or not the woman would go back

It's whether the Thai  man would let her come back... 

Damaged goods and all that.... :smile:

12 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

The question is not whether or not the woman would go back

It's whether the Thai  man would let her come back... 

Damaged goods and all that.... :smile:

Well most are won't. Thai man prefer woman that never been married or younger woman, because its sort of a shame for the man family if he marry divorce woman/have kids .It's difficult for Thai women who reach 30ish or above age and have kids to remarried to Thai man, this is the fact that many 30ish Thai women are prefer farang rather Thai man. It's not a matter of choice but because of the circumstances

36 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

Well most are won't. Thai man prefer woman that never been married or younger woman, because its sort of a shame for the man family if he marry divorce woman/have kids .It's difficult for Thai women who reach 30ish or above age and have kids to remarried to Thai man, this is the fact that many 30ish Thai women are prefer farang rather Thai man. It's not a matter of choice but because of the circumstances

Exactly, so when the first guy knocks her  up and then leaves..... She has very little options left 

In the eyes of other Thai men she is unfit to be a wife or gf... 

Then she turns into one of those  "Thai man no good, I looking farang man only"  

11 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

Exactly, so when the first guy knocks her  up and then leaves..... She has very little options left 

In the eyes of other Thai men she is unfit to be a wife or gf... 

Then she turns into one of those  "Thai man no good, I looking farang man only"  

Good. Long may it remain. Their loss our gain. 

On 31/12/2017 at 9:48 AM, Deli said:

I would rather go back to a Western girl but a huge lack here, so stick the local food

I would decline going back to a western girl even if the local food was not available.

Thai women prefer Thai men and even when in a relationship with a foreigner continue to see their Thai faen,gik and husband. The foreigners subsidise the Thai lovers. That is the game. Accept the rules or don't play.  Then you will be happy. 

On 1/3/2018 at 3:49 PM, Kadilo said:

Good. Long may it remain. Their loss our gain. 

our gain?

we get to support her and in addition to her family, the ex's kids

with gains like these who needs enemies.

you can keep all the "gains"

56 minutes ago, The manic said:

Thai women prefer Thai men and even when in a relationship with a foreigner continue to see their Thai faen,gik and husband. The foreigners subsidise the Thai lovers. That is the game. Accept the rules or don't play.  Then you will be happy. 

Another load of generalised cliche garbage. 

1 hour ago, The manic said:

some do, some dont.    

rent, dont buy

get a dog and high speed internet

live on ground floor

It happened to me. I could not have treated my girlfriend better, but she wanted marriage, which I did not feel was a good idea. She left me for a scumbag Thai man who has simply proved to be another affirmation of the stereotype. To be fair, he DOES speak her language and that goes a long way here.

would say that the differens is nothing. Most of the Thai girls that foreigners meet, have been in a relationship with a Thai man already, or still are on long time and distance.
That really means that if the Thai girl is not happy with you, she will always go back.

Archived