BANGKOK 21 February 2019 04:59

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

British tourists in Hua Hin throw punches in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year

British tourists throw punches in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year at Thailand holiday hotspot

The men were seen brawling in the street as locals tried to pull them apart and fellow holiday makers attempt to keep out of the way

h1.jpg

Bar workers begged the men to stop (Image: Newsflare)

Fist were flying between British tourists just seconds after the clock struck to mark the start of 2018.

The men were seen brawling in the street as locals tried to pull them apart and fellow holidaymakers attempted to keep out of the way.

A video caught the moment a British man fell to the floor after wrestling with a man in the road.

The man, wearing shorts and a shirt, rolled around in broken glass on the floor, before jumping back up and headed back towards the scrum.

Full story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-tourists-throw-punches-nasty-11780140

-- Mirror 2018-01-02

Why is it always the Brits., they need to stay home if they can't control themselves in public.

It isn't always the brits but its a shame that some brits abroad on holiday are total dickheads.

Didn't look that nasty to be honest, seen much worse, almost a nightly thing when I lived out there.

:)

You can take the lad out of Bolton but you can't take Bolton out of the lad.  New Years Eve in a hostess club, some people aspire to great things

13 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

Why is it always the Brits., they need to stay home if they can't control themselves in public.

I was going to say that this is an excellent New Year's present for the Brit bashing posters, but it started before I could post after my early morning walk ! :clap2:

Just now, Thaiwrath said:

I was going to say that this is an excellent New Year's present for the Brit bashing posters, but it started before I could post after my early morning walk ! :clap2:

And I'm even a Brit!

3 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

And I'm even a Brit!

Well, a delusional one, if you think it is always the Brits.

Either that, or a newbie to Thailand.

8 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Well, a delusional one, if you think it is always the Brits.

Either that, or a newbie to Thailand.

I've been here since 2004, I used to post on this forum as chiang mai.

Have to say, every time I see one of these "news bulletins" it's always the Brits, always.

EDIT TO ADD: I ask you, do you ever read that a bunch of Americans or Europeans were caught brawling in the bar area at midnight, I never do?

12 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

EDIT TO ADD: I ask you, do you ever read that a bunch of Americans or Europeans were caught brawling in the bar area at midnight, I never do?

Americans just shoot each other. And I'm American aka 'Murikan.

When you start your day drinking and continue drinking throughout the

day because 'you're on holiday' that's what happened when the piss

is controlling your lives, Brits or anyone else.... 

1 hour ago, isaanbanhou said:

You can take the lad out of Bolton but you can't take Bolton out of the lad.  New Years Eve in a hostess club, some people aspire to great things

Ehh by eck lad whys tha making fun of Bolton folk?

Sad fact is many UK blokes go on holiday just to get p+++ed and create havoc.

I see two drunken idiots falling around trying to fight, the headline makes it sound like there was a riot

Personally I would label this as one of the much talked about "false news" stories we are exposed to more and more

Is there nothing more important to report than this garbage "non news"

seriously

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

I've been here since 2004, I used to post on this forum as chiang mai.

Have to say, every time I see one of these "news bulletins" it's always the Brits, always.

maybe they were not Brits, just because most Europeans speak English you may well find they just thought they were  Brits cos they herd the English language being spoken.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

locals tried to pull them apart

Are you blind?