British tourists in Hua Hin throw punches in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year

webfact

5 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Why is it always the Brits., they need to stay home if they can't control themselves in public.

Can you read? If so then you'll note the article also refers to a mass brawl in Bali by Australian youths. You'll also be able to see that there fights involving tourists, expats, and locals in many holiday and seaside destinations. You'll also be able to note that the nationalities of those involved varies. That could be because every nationality is blessed with its share of idiots, thugs, drunks who turn violent, egotistical psychos and people who have personality issues.

Unless of course you have valid research otherwise? 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, charliedundee said:

This was no big brawl, i was about 50m away from the fracas watching a few street fireworks and didn't even see it.

There's no glass on the road that's glitter from aerosols that many had, lots of spray string too.

People may not know but there was actually a well known undercover policeman in the video who didn't see a need to get involved, maybe tha'ts no surprise.

Dickheads fighting yes but no major incident. 

Thank you for a post based on actually being there. What a difference an actual witness. 

The media do like to blow things up for obvious reasons. Just 2 idiots fighting for whatever reasons.

Note the amount of posters who pop up and make slurs against British people in general. They are contravening Forum Rule 11 so hopefully the posts will be removed. Sad they don't realize their own inappropriate biases.

29 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Indeed. Most Europeans speak better English than the Brits.

Ridiculous post of the year - and it's only the 1st!

But many non British people use English as a first language. Many Europeans can speak English, although I'd suggest not most, and will use it in Asia as the common language. 

I doubt many Asian people could tell the difference in the accent or way English was being spoken to actually identify the nationality.

“ eh you spill my pint ?”
“ eff off “
“who you telling to eff off “
“ you “
“that’s it !, outside”
“ we are outside !”
“ better have a fight then !”

Not uncommon in any country, unfortunately some Brits feel the need to take it with them when they go on holiday !!

1 hour ago, markaoffy said:

Brits from “up north”! Usual brain dead piss head culprits

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

What a silly post. The way they are girlie slapping and obviously too pissed to know what they're doing smacks of Essex, Kent or London!

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

I don't hate Brits., that would be illogical, I merely questioned why it's always Brits that are the subject of these news reports in Thailand, the ones that I read.

Unfortunately you don't seem to read or watch many news reports in Thailand; or even all the reports on TVF! 

If you did you'd realize your assertion is wrong. Unless of course you knew that anyway and selectively ignore all the others.

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

yes. it's true that, except we also drink and can do so without getting into silly scraps 555

Really? I don't think the Metropolitan, City of London and Cornwall & Devon police forces would agree with you.

3 hours ago, miamiman123 said:

“A pint and a fight” is the Brit mentality especially in Hua Hin.

I’ve seen this kinda behavior there and not just on New Years. A father whose kid was criticized by a teacher at a international school in HH was ready to fight and he wasn’t drinking. Crazy! 

And your qualification to make a derogatory pronunciation against British people as a whole - which contravenes Forum Rule 11 btw, like many other posts on this thread, is what?

2 minutes ago, Truth2W said:

Not only Brittish can be pissheads abroad but Brittish has Brittish police in England, who knows they can be so.

May be British Police happy selling tickets to watch the free brawl show ...:sleepy:

They always go back to the office to check which section to book this crime, and by the time they come with a conclusion with their seniors, both brawling lads are dead already.:shock1:

Mostly i heard, they do nothing but watch the show!

2 minutes ago, NextStationBangkok said:

May be British Police happy selling tickets to watch the free brawl show ...:sleepy:

They always go back to the office to check which section to book this crime, and by the time they come with a conclusion with their seniors, both brawling lads are dead already.:shock1:

Mostly i heard, they do nothing but watch the show!

They get paid to watch bashing, not take part in it.

Alcohol brings out the nasty side of you You can Be Brit american aussie anybody even Thai and unfortunately it brings a lot of anger out in people  When it does that its time to start looking at yourself and say ok no more drinks in my life

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Ehh by eck lad whys tha making fun of Bolton folk?

Sad fact is many UK blokes go on holiday just to get p+++ed and create havoc.

With you there colinneil , ' Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of Bolton '

I am from Surrey stock much more gentle folk.

10 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

With you there colinneil , ' Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of Bolton '

I am from Surrey stock much more gentle folk.

Kick off were sharp at two-thirty

and as soon as the whistle had went

both sides started banging each other

till the swineherds could hear them in Kent

Well, Saxons had best line of forwards

well armed with both buckler and sword

but Normans had best combination

so when half time came no one had scored

Archived