British tourists in Hua Hin throw punches in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year

webfact

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

i think you'll find the brits have been pretty quiet this last quarter as pointed out in another thread but i knew some clowns would do something stupid, although that goes into january. i'll keep a tab an update you as to which nationality wins arse hole of the month. the dutch won the whole of last year. some pansy brit fight hardly registers

Don't forget the American push towards the end of the year. The shirtlifters at Wat Arun followed by the Silom street spray  painters. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.....that was all pretty boring, wasn't it?

Fake news...fake outrage and not even a half decent rumble.

I've seen better at the local bowling club on Sundays..when the old age pensioners come for their half priced roast meals at lunchtime.

Never underestimate the martial prowess of an 86 year old Aussie pensioner with a walking frame..

So the clock struck midnight and and everyone started kissing their girlfriends happy new year. But most of the girls had 2 or three boyfriends drinking in the bar at the same time. Ya I could see a problem there. 5555 Welcome to Thailand. Take a number and get in line. She will call your number when she is ready. Next please.

apparently i am british ,   well northern ireland born in belfast in UK  but from the island of ireland  ( we dont know what we are really )  555

anyway , its a well known fact that those drunken english retards cannot really hold their drink. i see it time and time again here and in thailand ....a sad bunch !

8 minutes ago, namatjira said:

if you look carefully you will see they are wearing sandals with socks...

Thats the official dress code......yep, they are British 

I'm not so sure, no handkerchiefs tied round their heads, could be Scandanavian, they are bigger pissheads than the British.

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Ehh by eck lad whys tha making fun of Bolton folk?

Sad fact is many UK blokes go on holiday just to get p+++ed and create havoc.

Well said. Bolton lads would be busy celebrating their great win at Sheff Utd, not feightin.

?Bolton boys we are here,

S**g your women, sup your beer.?

2 minutes ago, johnnyonesock said:

its in our genes..how do u think we ruled half the world for 200 year

'We' didn't, the owners of the East India company did and they are long gone. All the fighting was done by the ignorant, poor, underfed, plebs, 'over the top for king and country' 

7 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

I've been here since 2004, I used to post on this forum as chiang mai.

Have to say, every time I see one of these "news bulletins" it's always the Brits, always.

EDIT TO ADD: I ask you, do you ever read that a bunch of Americans or Europeans were caught brawling in the bar area at midnight, I never do?

Brits get drunk and have a little tear up. 

Thais get drunk and kill each other. 

No edit I ask you, which do you prefer ? 

6 minutes ago, champers said:

Well said. Bolton lads would be busy celebrating their great win at Sheff Utd, not feightin.

?Bolton boys we are here,

S**g your women, sup your beer.?

AAAAH, a university education is a wonderful thing to behold.

Since Hua Hin's local Brits don't do chav, it's obviously some of the Pattaya lads caught the ferry for a wild weekend on the other side of the Gulf.

The Hua Hin Brit demographic are actually Chiang Mai gated community snowbirds doing the annual wintering by the seaside.

4 hours ago, captspectre said:

A real british class act!  normal for this time of year! all the brit trash comes this way every high season.

Whilst the Thais just get hammered, then jump in their cars and off to kill as many people as they can before the car stops.

Why do so many people think a country like Thailand expects to only have high class people visiting it. Thailand gets a lot of trash because it gets what it deserves. 

7 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Why is it always the Brits., they need to stay home if they can't control themselves in public.

Ah, don't blame the Brits; they're just lousy drinkers suffering from years of nanny-state-imposed limited drinking hours and constant baby-sitting.

Just now, smotherb said:

Ah, don't blame the Brits; they're just lousy drinkers suffering from years of nanny-state-imposed limited drinking hours and constant baby-sitting.

Actually, it has a lot more to do with UK supermarkets selling high-% ABV cans of cheap lager and cider on 2-for-1 specials in the afternoon. The pubs are empty most weekend evening because the young and the gormless are back in their council flat getting wiped out on cheap booze BEFORE going out on the ran dan.

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Actually, it has a lot more to do with UK supermarkets selling high-% ABV cans of cheap lager and cider on 2-for-1 specials in the afternoon. The pubs are empty most weekend evening because the young and the gormless are back in their council flat getting wiped out on cheap booze BEFORE going out on the ran dan.

What do you suggest instead, An afternoon on the yaba then off out to kill a family member or two ?

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Alcohol is much more available and far cheaper in many other countries, including the US. I think it must go deeper into the psyche of the perpetrator. Look at the fights your soccer fans get into.

6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Alcohol is much more available and far cheaper in many other countries, including the US. I think it must go deeper into the psyche of the perpetrator. Look at the fights your soccer fans get into.

I blame the high standards of education.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

Football fights are about tribalism rather than alcohol. And there are now very few fights at English football grounds.

But a few people letting off steam after a weeks work by having a fight at the footy isn't as bad as having a bad week at work and heading off out to kill 59 people at  music festival. 

It seems when you live with gun slaughter almost every week though out  the year a fight at a fooball stadium becomes something to get enraged about.

16 year old American boy slaughters 4 of his family minutes before NYE

2 Brits in punch up minutes after NYE. 

Its always the Brits. 

But never let the facts get in the way of a good story. 

And this morning at 5:00 at the Avenue Pattaya I watched as 30+ Thai boys and men fought in the car park: boys fight, then it’s over

though as soon as I read the headlines I anticipated reading comments from the boring ‘send them to prison’ ‘send them home ‘ etc etc

6 hours ago, smedly said:

I see two drunken idiots falling around trying to fight, the headline makes it sound like there was a riot

Personally I would label this as one of the much talked about "false news" stories we are exposed to more and more

Is there nothing more important to report than this garbage "non news"

seriously

That's the rag, The Mirror, for you.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

10 pages on Brits brawling! 

It's not like Brits+alcohol=brawling is unexpected.

:sorry:

On the contrary, it can predicted as a regular occurrence, something to do with the moon perhaps :whistling:

5 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

I thought a brawl is many more than 2 people? 

Sounds like only a dispute....

There were 3 in the video, at the end of the part of the video that The Mirror showed, the 3rd knocked down the one who was previously thrown to the ground .

Archived