British tourists in Hua Hin throw punches in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year

webfact

10 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

Maybe you haven't heard that we let them win to smooth the way for a better trade deal after brexit ...

I knew that, I was just being diplomatic, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if Smith and Starc went missing. :smile:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rascalman said:

Drunkenness is embarrassing and the British are often guilty! These men need to be deported! 

Don't kid yourself, all nationalities are as bad, some worse. But the modus operandi at the moment and not just on this topic, but others too on here is to Brit bash.

2 hours ago, berybert said:

Football fights are about tribalism rather than alcohol. And there are now very few fights at English football grounds.

But a few people letting off steam after a weeks work by having a fight at the footy isn't as bad as having a bad week at work and heading off out to kill 59 people at  music festival. 

It seems when you live with gun slaughter almost every week though out  the year a fight at a fooball stadium becomes something to get enraged about.

16 year old American boy slaughters 4 of his family minutes before NYE

2 Brits in punch up minutes after NYE. 

Its always the Brits. 

But never let the facts get in the way of a good story. 

Oh please, fights are about immature punks who cannot civilly settle a disagreement. And to come up with that little boys' excuse, "but Billy does worse than me" is even more reason to be ashamed. Perhaps your nanny-state took guns away from you is because they knew how you would act with them readily available.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

Oh please, fights are about immature punks who cannot civilly settle a disagreement. And to come up with that little boys' excuse, "but Billy does worse than me" is even more reason to be ashamed. Perhaps your nanny-state took guns away from you is because they knew how you would act with them readily available.

If you think I'm ashamed about 2 guys having a punch up after a few beers just because they happen to come from the same country I do then you are very much mistaken.

Do people fight in America ?  or do you really just all go around shooting each other ?

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Don't kid yourself, all nationalities are as bad, some worse. But the modus operandi at the moment and not just on this topic, but others too on here is to Brit bash.

It's just kidding and all but a few Brits on these threads are always sooo thin skinned!  Lighten up. In the next week or two there will be an Australian or American ( where have the New Zealanders been) story and you can go crazy on it. Usually a hell of  a lot of Aussies or Yanks however join in on the fun. Don't be so delicate. Just take it. 

49 minutes ago, smotherb said:

"they knew how you would act with them readily available."

And the USA is doing such a great job with them "readily available", wot?

5 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

It's just kidding and all but a few Brits on these threads are always sooo thin skinned!  Lighten up. In the next week or two there will be an Australian or American ( where have the New Zealanders been) story and you can go crazy on it. Usually a hell of  a lot of Aussies or Yanks however join in on the fun. Don't be so delicate. Just take it. 

Have you always let people pick on you, did it start at school, were you bullied often?

48 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Nonsensical comment on firearms. You are reminded that gun ownership is relatively high in Switzerland and Canada. Yet,  massacres are few and far between. Those countries have gun control and more importantly, fire arm education and screening of licensees.

The fisticuffs  displayed  at the Bintabaht  ghetto district were relatively mild compared to the maniacal nutters  who prowl the Vegas strip or  Ocean Drive in South Beach Miami on any given weekend.

11 minutes ago, sambum said:

"they knew how you would act with them readily available."

And the USA is doing such a great job with them "readily available", wot?

You too? How is it some people think that pointing out others' problems somehow absolves you of your problems.

11 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Why is it always the Brits., they need to stay home if they can't control themselves in public.

And how do we actually know they are Brits, all we have is the local cub reporters say so... 

6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You too? How is it some people think that pointing out others' problems somehow absolves you of your problems.

Yes - me too! 

"Oh please, fights are about immature punks who cannot civilly settle a disagreement."

So, you point out the problem about "immature punks", but I can't point out  America's guns problems? 

5 minutes ago, sambum said:

Yes - me too! 

"Oh please, fights are about immature punks who cannot civilly settle a disagreement."

So, you point out the problem about "immature punks", but I can't point out  America's guns problems? 

You really do not understand, do you? This entire forum is about Brit fighting. Being an immature punk is about Brit fighting. America's gun violence, while unfortunately true, has nothing to do with Brit fighting.

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

You really do have a hard time understanding don't you? Do you really believe by saying someone else has a worse problem, it absolves you of your problems?

Do you have a problem believing two people I don't know gives me any reason to think I have a problem.

You tell me I should be ashamed because two people had a fight. Please explain why I should be ashamed. 

7 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You really do not understand, do you? This entire forum is about Brit fighting. Being an immature punk is about Brit fighting. America's gun violence, while unfortunately true, has nothing to do with Brit fighting.

This is a thread in a forum. 

Now I know why you struggle so much.

3 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

I guess we just have to take the reporters word for it, won't we!

Yes we do! Unfortunately, as already pointed out, just because some one shouts "@#$% off" in English doesn't necessarily make them a Brit!

2 minutes ago, sambum said:

Yes we do! Unfortunately, as already pointed out, just because some one shouts "@#$% off" in English doesn't necessarily make them a Brit!

...and maybe the setting wasn't Hua Hin or even Thailand at all, perhaps it's in a parallel universe somewhere! :saai:

But the fact they're wearing sandals and socks clinches it for me.

1 minute ago, simoh1490 said:

...and maybe the setting wasn't Hua Hin or even Thailand at all, perhaps it's in a parallel universe somewhere! :saai:

No, I think it probably was Hua Hin. There must be something in the drink there - it even gets old age pensioners into trouble!

1 minute ago, berybert said:

Do you have a problem believing two people I don't know gives me any reason to think I have a problem.

You tell me I should be ashamed because two people had a fight. Please explain why I should be ashamed. 

I have never suggested you individually needed to be ashamed; I would be satisfied if you would simply admit it, not be proud of it, and be willing to talk about resolving it.

3 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I have never suggested you individually needed to be ashamed; I would be satisfied if you would simply admit it, not be proud of it, and be willing to talk about resolving it.

Please take his advice...:sleep:

Archived