British tourists in Hua Hin throw punches in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year

webfact

10 hours ago, transam said:

Noooo, I look similar but never walk around holding a bottle, I use a Tesco trolley for that....

Were you so hammered that you forgot your trolley POTY?

Is the TESCO sign still visible? I don't want to read about a foreigner being arrested for theft. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, berybert said:

This is a thread in a forum. 

Now I know why you struggle so much.

I was speaking of a forum of discussion. However, to please you, I'll rephrase it:

You really do not understand, do you? This entire thread is about Brit fighting. Being an immature punk is about Brit fighting. America's gun violence, while unfortunately true, has nothing to do with Brit fighting. 

10 hours ago, transam said:

Noooo, I look similar but never walk around holding a bottle, I use a Tesco trolley for that....

I saw a drunk Englishman staggering around the street in Pattaya wearing only boxer shorts but clutching a bottle of beer at 9 am, He had England tatooed on his back in large letters,went across both shoulders, obviously proud of his country, not so sure if his country was proud of him.

4 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Wow....I read all the posts before actually watching the video link. ?

Come on everyone, what the hell was all that about...get a grip. It was at least one on one......they both probably hugged after and bought each other a round.  

a 7.62 round.

38 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I have never suggested you individually needed to be ashamed; I would be satisfied if you would simply admit it, not be proud of it, and be willing to talk about resolving it.

I admit my country has a drink problem as has been shown to devastating effect by the British tabloid showing 2 Britons having a serious fist fight in which 1 punch was thrown, although just before that we witnessed one drunken thug fall over as the other one pressed up against him. 

It must have been quite harrowing for the locals to see a 1 on 1 fight and no weapons used.

And why do you think I'm proud of it ? I think they are a pair of half wits. But nobody got hurt and they probably both woke up the following morning and said they would never drink again. 

Fights happen the world over.  

1 minute ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Thought they were Brits????? ?......

7.62 is a Nato round isn't it? Day's gone by, a long long time ago when I was around 15 years old there was a fight betwen two lads outside my school, eventually one lad was knocked down on the ground, the winner helped him up and they both shook hands, very formally, gentlemen at 15, these days a knife would have been drawn or he would have been kicked around till Christmas, standards have collapsed.

3 minutes ago, berybert said:

I admit my country has a drink problem as has been shown to devastating effect by the British tabloid showing 2 Britons having a serious fist fight in which 1 punch was thrown, although just before that we witnessed one drunken thug fall over as the other one pressed up against him. 

It must have been quite harrowing for the locals to see a 1 on 1 fight and no weapons used.

And why do you think I'm proud of it ? I think they are a pair of half wits. But nobody got hurt and they probably both woke up the following morning and said they would never drink again. 

Fights happen the world over.  

Okay, thank you for this acknowledgement of this one fight.

When something happen in Thailand its 95% drunk englisch people making problems.

police have to react hard en trow them in jail for the rest off ther holiday and ban them traveling to Thailand.

When you can't control yourself whit alcohol , don't drink or at home <deleted>!!! 

18 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

7.62 is a Nato round isn't it? Day's gone by, a long long time ago when I was around 15 years old there was a fight betwen two lads outside my school, eventually one lad was knocked down on the ground, the winner helped him up and they both shook hands, very formally, gentlemen at 15, these days a knife would have been drawn or he would have been kicked around till Christmas, standards have collapsed.

Yes there is a 7.62 NATO round but I was sort of referring to the point of it didn't actually end in a shooting like it would with maybe some other nationalities......sorry in advance to other nationalities that might think it's them.

Whereas Horsestrylians just open fire with guns in public places get caught smuggling huge amounts of meth and lurching round in bikie leathers..

Nice Brit bashing but I see Skandies, Russians and (believe it or not) Horstrylians boxing on occasion. The young French Arabs are very quick to kick off as well but carry on with your ignorant stereotyping ( I'm not a Brit btw).

1 hour ago, sambum said:

No, I think it probably was Hua Hin. There must be something in the drink there - it even gets old age pensioners into trouble!

28 APRIL 2016 • 4:38PM

Four Thai men have been arrested and charged with the brutal assault of an elderly British couple and their middle-aged son who were punched and kicked unconscious.

Shocking CCTV footage has emerged on social media capturing the attack in the Thai resort town of Hua Hin during recent Buddhist new year celebrations.

50 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I was speaking of a forum of discussion. However, to please you, I'll rephrase it:

You really do not understand, do you? This entire thread is about Brit fighting. Being an immature punk is about Brit fighting. America's gun violence, while unfortunately true, has nothing to do with Brit fighting. 

"Being an immature punk is about Brit fighting."

Rubbish! Totally biased claptrap.

1 minute ago, gerritkaew said:

When something happen in Thailand its 95% drunk englisch people making problems.

police have to react hard en trow them in jail for the rest off ther holiday and ban them traveling to Thailand.

When you can't control yourself whit alcohol , don't drink or at home <deleted>!!! 

I would be the last one to stand up for the UK but 95% is an exaggeration, drunks come from all nationalities,so do trouble makers, admittedly alcohol seems to bring out an aggressive quality in the British because they aren't used to civilized drinking, a meal with wine means the whole bottle not a glass but if you want to see real drunken behaviour stick around the Swedes or Norwegians. I once had to look after a three year old girl on the beach because the whole family and friends of the Swedish girl were lying down blind drunk (11am) while she continually ran into the sea, I sat with her for three hours before her sober grandparents arrived on the scene.

4 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I would be the last one to stand up for the UK but 95% is an exaggeration, drunks come from all nationalities,so do trouble makers, admittedly alcohol seems to bring out an aggressive quality in the British because they aren't used to civilized drinking, a meal with wine means the whole bottle not a glass but if you want to see real drunken behaviour stick around the Swedes or Norwegians. I once had to look after a three year old girl on the beach because the whole family and friends of the Swedish girl were lying down blind drunk (11am) while she continually ran into the sea, I sat with her for three hours before her sober grandparents arrived on the scene.

Especially when you've got so many Russians around. Nastrovie.- 

13 hours ago, Darcula said:

So, are bellbottoms back in fashion? :coffee1:

My god that takes me back!  They were called bell bottoms before the term flares was invented :laugh:

Anyway... Call that a fight?  Surprised they weren't using handbags.  Still it was Hua Hin so not proper British scumbags.  If so they had been they would have been in Pattaya or Patong.

It is not always the Brits but it often is.  Like all nationalities there are brain dead idiots and they are the ones who make the gutter tabloid press.

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Yes, most definitely; much more so than American gun violence is about Brit fighting.

I don't think this can go any further without infringing the rules, so as far as I am  concerned -  :mfr_closed1: But do feel free to repeat your last 2 last words again.

Archived