Facebook likes were the final straw as man shoots "beautiful" young wife on New Years Day

snoop1130

Facebook likes were the final straw as man shoots "beautiful" young wife on New Years Day

dfghj.PNG

Daily News said that seeing Facebook likes on his young wife's page led a jealous Thai husband to shoot her in the neck.

Twenty two year old Aphisorn "Nong Mew" Bunkaew was taken to hospital after being shot once from a 9mm gun. She was soon pronounced dead at Lamthap Hospital in Krabi in Thailand's south.

A warrant for murder was thereafter issued for her 27 year old husband Adisorn "Kreng" Namrorp and local police are hunting for him after he fled the scene of the murder.

Daily News said that both husband and wife were previously married. The husband had split up from his first wife while Nong Mew's husband was in jail.

Kreng and Nong Mew had been living together for a little over six months. Due to the fact that she was very beautiful she received lots of attention from men in the area, said the Thai media.

This led to likes on Facebook that they said resulted in the jealous husband snapping and committing murder. 

Police said that the suspect would be taken dead or alive - it was up to him whether he wanted to live and give himself up. 

Sources: https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/619261 and https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/619231

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-02

Fortunately there are less jealous male ego's out their than drunk driver, I think ?

RIP beautiful girl.

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police said that the suspect would be taken dead or alive - it was up to him whether he wanted to live and give himself up.

I hope they take him out either way !

Pathetic Thai male ego at it again. All that sort of stuff is par-for-the-course these days with having a young beautiful wife. Personally, I think Facebook has a very negative effect on too many people as it is overused by most...horrible invention, hence my avatar. However, the possible reasonings as to quite why Thai males are so hair-trigger and react with extreme violence over virtually nothing is deeply disturbing and a sad reflection upon their popular culture and society. And this sort of scumbag are a-dime-a-dozen...everywhere here. RIP young lady...a sad and completely unnecessary incident.

As we all know we see now in one evening tv or internet more beautifull people then people would see or meet in there whole live before the tv and internet.

Also the modern age media makes second lives easy. 

Media or services like Facebook, instagram, messenger, Line all contribute to this.

As for example in the 60s or 70s with the provos disco, the 80 with the end of the wall we know people have to find a balance again

The problem with the digital media and services is that you have no control. The moment it is on the internet or internet can have access to it all the control is lost. And tome will tell what future already knows what happens with it.

Which can make that something that started innocent can end up in big problems and huge mess.

2 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

Personally, I think Facebook has a very negative effect on too many people as it is overused by most...horrible invention

I agree with you totally! The negatives of it outweigh the positives and it's taken it's toll on the human race/society.  And the Facebook live feature is even worse than the regular Facebook.

14 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The first reported murder, by a jealous Thai male, of his partner, this year.

Unfortunately, I anticipate quite a few more over 2018.

R.I.P. young lady. 

There was another one in Korat at new years day.

Soo many comments about "frail Thai ego" like people in other countries never see raging  jealousy? I recall reading a number of stories of sports celebrities severly beating wives/girlfriends in the USA. 

2 hours ago, Autonuaq said:

As we all know we see now in one evening tv or internet more beautifull people then people would see or meet in there whole live before the tv and internet.

Also the modern age media makes second lives easy. 

Media or services like Facebook, instagram, messenger, Line all contribute to this.

As for example in the 60s or 70s with the provos disco, the 80 with the end of the wall we know people have to find a balance again

The problem with the digital media and services is that you have no control. The moment it is on the internet or internet can have access to it all the control is lost. And tome will tell what future already knows what happens with it.

Which can make that something that started innocent can end up in big problems and huge mess.

What?

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Killed for a like on FB by a pathetic Thai male ego. Another reason to relocate my daughter before she hits puberty !

i met someone, from greece, who moved his daughter out of thailand for this very reason...when she turned 14 years of age, she was getting all sorts of attention from the local guys, most much older than his daughter...rather than kill someone in the future, the dad decided to move his daughter...probably the best thing he did as a parent in thailand.

These type of things are not exclusive to Thailand and Thai males, they have happened in other countries as well, even before Facebook and the whole IT world started.

But, that is no excuse. RIP beautiful young lady

2 minutes ago, TMNH said:

The main developer of Facebook now regrets that his initial vision has turned into much negativity and impersonal "likes".

I sent you a "like", I do agree, those facebook "likes" cause nothing but problems

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I sent you a "like", I do agree, those facebook "likes" cause nothing but problems

:) I "like" that you are open-minded and see the monster  Facebook has become. Time to connect with nature and disconnect from the overload of tech.

29 minutes ago, TMNH said:

:) I "like" that you are open-minded and see the monster  Facebook has become. Time to connect with nature and disconnect from the overload of tech.

Yes, I will go fishing today at the river , just myself, alone with nature  , quiet and no one else there .

Just me, myself and nature .

If I catch a fish, I shall build a fire and cook it myself , using naturally grown herds for flavoring

I shall take my phone along , take some photos and post them on here later

On 1/3/2018 at 12:37 PM, Grumpy Duck said:

Soo many comments about "frail Thai ego" like people in other countries never see raging  jealousy? I recall reading a number of stories of sports celebrities severly beating wives/girlfriends in the USA. 

Problem is, it's so common it rarely makes news back home.   And when it does, people just shrug it off.  They don't go off on rants about the frail (fill in your despised ethnic group here) ego.

Seems a lot of guys have lived here long enough to forget what it's really like back home outside of WASPy suburbia, and long enough that they never got to experience things like Facebook and faces planted in smartphones- except in Thailand, phenomena which are pretty ubiquitous all over the world nowadays.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Yes, I will go fishing today at the river , just myself, alone with nature  , quiet and no one else there .

Just me, myself and nature .

If I catch a fish, I shall build a fire and cook it myself , using naturally grown herds for flavoring

I shall take my phone along , take some photos and post them on here later

Good for you! Enjoy:)

Archived