Video: "Disgusting tourists worth a good kicking" - Thais vent frustration on Phuket visitors after trouble at Fuji

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

No Aussie and not British, I reckon if I had to guess, they would be from a Scandinavian country, i.e. Denmark, Norway, Finland as the guys were passive, at first I thought Russian, maybe the chick is, as she is agro, but the guys held restraint and wanted to sort it amicably, someone should have helped her down the stairs, but I guess too many tourists around.

Too well dressed for Aussies and British, besides they eat street food...lol

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I think Northern European

I will agree with the 2 above. This really stinks of Finnish or Swedish mentallity. I guess we will get the result in the country lottery in an update to set the winners.

You have to order a ton of food at Fuji to hit 3000 Baht. Sounds like they (it maybe she) were ordering food with the idea not to eat it for whatever reason she had decided. 

Then the guy has the audacity at the end to try and negotiate a discount as if he’s at a Russian vegetable market. 

The middle kingdom induced hate of barbarians comes to the surface again.

Seen the reactions.

Why is it never a local is filmed doing so stupid as the woman showed and why is it we don't see then the same reactions.

Why is it Thai don't seem to understand that many people exist on tourists, and tourist can be stupid, drunk, and obnoxious.

Cope with it, and stop hacking on tourists, stupid and all.

The Thai seem to be very good in shooting in both feet with one shot.

it could be bad timing my part, but i've seen russians skip out on their bill numerous times at restaurants, bars, doctors, attorneys, and even massage shops...there is no shame, stealing from thais. their poor reputation is earned.

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

No Aussie and not British, I reckon if I had to guess, they would be from a Scandinavian country, i.e. Denmark, Norway, Finland as the guys were passive, at first I thought Russian, maybe the chick is, as she is agro, but the guys held restraint and wanted to sort it amicably, someone should have helped her down the stairs, but I guess too many tourists around.

Too well dressed for Aussies and British, besides they eat street food...lol

I'm British and regularly dine with my family at Fuji, BBQ Plazza and MK restaurants as well as enjoying the excellent and copious variety of street and market food.

But I don't dress as if I've just nipped off the beach. 

So sorry Sherlock, your're stereotyping don't work.

13 minutes ago, Crash999 said:

You have to order a ton of food at Fuji to hit 3000 Baht. Sounds like they (it maybe she) were ordering food with the idea not to eat it for whatever reason she had decided. 

Then the guy has the audacity at the end to try and negotiate a discount as if he’s at a Russian vegetable market. 

Food - yep. We're a family of 4 and regularly eat their. Missus always likes a good feed on the sashimi starter boats which ain't cheap. Kids eat steak or salmon and me and missus BB eat a variety. Never get anywhere near 3k.

But, we ain't boozing! If they were swilling beer / sake etc then easy. State she was in maybe.

...and now Ladies 'n Gentlemen for your daily outpouring of internet outrage..

Yesterday Brits at Hua Hin..today a Norwegian lassie..two days ago it was Aussies in Patts.

The very fabric of Thai society and culture has been rent asunder of late.This incessant onslaught by foreign tourists must stop otherwise the Thai will be too distracted to clean up their monumental garbage problem.

21 minutes ago, Tim1980 said:
3 hours ago, impulse said:

But no matter how much I spend there, I always seem to walk away hungry.

then eat more, why go hungry?

I don't know why.  It's weird.  I'm still hungry, but I don't want to eat more.  Usually, I chalk that feeling up to too much MSG. 

But with defamation laws being what they are, and me not knowing the exact cause...  Better to just admit I'm defective.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Quality tourist i guess ...  :whistling:

Surprisingsly they are Norwegians - it  may have been to much Sake that trigged the woman's Viking DNA...;)

She seems to be quite drunk. The guys trying best to restrain her.
I see no reason why there have to be these racist comments from Thais like kicking etc...
Just imagine a Thai person in a foreign country. Do we kick them if they are drunk and starting trouble?

On a side note, it would have been interesting if the drunken woman really punched the manager. I guess then hell break loose...

Was out with an Aussie the other day , he seemed like a decent fella until he got drunk then became a massive moron . In the end I told him if he carried on I’ll be having a fight with the Thais just to see who can put him asleep first ! I always say I have been coming here for 15+ years and have never had a problem with a Thai in all this time .sometimes you just have to look at yourself !

Yet another reason to avoid Phuket or any other beach resorts popular with "quality" tourists.

I never see behaviour like this in Chiang Mai, which doesn't seem to attract much of the scum element.

Fuji generally give good service and food and don't deserve this sort of customer, but I am sure their corporate HQ would not be happy with this sort of marketing behaviour affecting their brand.

Archived