Hua Hin: Puppies rescued from roadside, beside mother's body

webfact

Puppies rescued from roadside, beside mother's body

By The Nation

Two women rescued five puppies found beside their mother’s bloated dead body on a roadside in Prachuap Khiri Khan’s Hua Hin district.

One of the woman, Chutima Singruang, posted on her Facebook wall on Wednesday that she and her friend spotted the puppies on the Hua Hin-Nong Plub road near the roadside Nong Sor market on Tuesday morning.

Chutima said in the post that the mother’s body was already bloated when she found it and no passers-by seemed to care about the poor puppies.

She said the mother and the puppies were apparently dumped in a fertiliser bag. The mother apparently bit a hole in the bag and freed herself and the puppies, but it was unclear how the adult dog died, Chutima added.

She and her friend buried the mother and took the puppies to the Hua Hin Dog Shelter.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30335270

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-01-03

4 hours ago, wirat69 said:

Probably died from ingesting the plastic material of the bag!!

Or the fertiliser, if there was residue.  Poor things all, but the puppies are cute little blighters.  I hope they find nice homes.

A reflection, as if we need one, on the despicable state of animal care in this country. 

Kudos to the two ladies for helping, but the puppies will be back on the street within the next few weeks. I believe in "cruel to be kind" Bad luck that they weren't carrying a potato sack and a river wasn't nearby.

On 1/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, 01322521959 said:

A reflection, as if we need one, on the despicable state of animal care in this country. 

Kudos to the two ladies for helping, but the puppies will be back on the street within the next few weeks. I believe in "cruel to be kind" Bad luck that they weren't carrying a potato sack and a river wasn't nearby.

Why would you post such a cruel statement? Are you a sociopath? A troll? What?  Drowning an animal is a depraved act of cruelty.  Sick. Very sick.

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

Why would you post such a cruel statement? Are you a sociopath? A troll? What?  Drowning an animal is a depraved act of cruelty.  Sick. Very sick.

I'm sick of the blasted things roaming the streets. Ex was bitten, who paid for the inoculations? I'm a realist, not an idealistic liberal.

Archived