Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

webfact

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2018 at 10:10 AM, DM07 said:

Aaaaaahhh...more fuel for right and their hateful politics!

Read the whole article: 

- no mentioning of who these crimes are committed to and under what circumstances

- refugees from war- countries commit far less crimes 

- bringing together families might very well bring crime - rates down

But, please... by all means...keep banging the war drum! 

Right, there's no need to mention who committed these crimes it's glaringly obvious to everyone but left wing liberals. Crimes are committed wherever the opportunity exists and under circumstances that favour the criminal. Importing the families that raised and educated these criminals is another insane Liberal idea guaranteed to raise the crime rate even further

1 hour ago, johna said:

Right, there's no need to mention who committed these crimes it's glaringly obvious to everyone but left wing liberals. Crimes are committed wherever the opportunity exists and under circumstances that favour the criminal. Importing the families that raised and educated these criminals is another insane Liberal idea guaranteed to raise the crime rate even further

If you bothered to do even basic background info in the OP, the majority of crime is identified as being by 'economic refugees' i.e. those rejected for refugee status; accordingly would not be able to sponsor family members.

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

If you bothered to do even basic background info in the OP, the majority of crime is identified as being by 'economic refugees' i.e. those rejected for refugee status; accordingly would not be able to sponsor family members.

Which is precisely why some of us draw a distinct line between genuine refugees and economic migrants.

Unfortunately for some reason our govts. have 'muddied the waters', and allowed a large number of economic migrants to enter the various, wealthier countries, resulting in increased violent crime.

Few have a problem with genuine refugees - but the scale (and actions of too large a proportion) of economic migrants has resulted in an understandable backlash.

Blame needs to be apportioned directly to those governments and politicians that allowed this to happen.

6 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

<snip>

Unfortunately for some reason our govts. have 'muddied the waters', and allowed a large number of economic migrants to ente

This issue has been addressed numerous times in different topics and factual background / info provided.

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

This issue has been addressed numerous times in different topics and factual background / info provided.

Please don't 'snip' my posts as it's against forum rules.

Even better, respond to the points raised - rather than the old, standby 'been addressed numerous times/factual evidence provided' etc.....

I (mostly) follow these threads, so know when good arguments/evidence has been provided, and when it's just a ruse to avoid answering. 

38 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Please don't 'snip' my posts as it's against forum rules.

Even better, respond to the points raised - rather than the old, standby 'been addressed numerous times/factual evidence provided' etc.....

I (mostly) follow these threads, so know when good arguments/evidence has been provided, and when it's just a ruse to avoid answering. 

So far as I'm aware one can snip posts so long as you don't change the context of the content you wish to respond too.

The info you are seeking is outlined in my post #257 in this topic. Roughly the same content has been posted many times in similar topics and is available for your  detailed research should you have a genuine interest in these matters. To point you in the right direction, not alt news sites, below; BTW to locate and post the URLs took about two minutes. Over to you, kindly do not respond with hard right propaganda / dismissal of facts - thanks.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/01/syrian-refugees-food-crisis-un-world-programme

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/01/syrian-refugees-food-crisis-un-world-programme

http://www.unhcr.org/en-au/news/latest/2017/4/58e347288/unhcr-warns-funding-cuts-threaten-aid-syrian-refugees-hosts.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/22/thousands-of-refugees-left-in-cold-as-un-and-eu-accused-of-mismanagement

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=51312

https://www.hrw.org/report/2017/09/14/following-money/lack-transparency-donor-funding-syrian-refugee-education

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=57797

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

and if you had bothered reading the post I was responding to you would understand my reply

22 minutes ago, johna said:

and if you had bothered reading the post I was responding to you would understand my reply

Re=read your post, nothing more than hard right rant which is largely irrelevant to OP i.e. most violent crime committed by rejected asylum seekers, not refugees, often against other asylum seekers.

22 hours ago, johna said:

And obviously, you can't read!

I said, it might be important to see, who these crimes are committed against...

But go on- you are so interesting in your bigotry!

18 hours ago, simple1 said:

Re=read your post, nothing more than hard right rant which is largely irrelevant to OP i.e. most violent crime committed by rejected asylum seekers, not refugees, often against other asylum seekers.

Absolute Rubbish, but this is to be expected from Liberal apologists. 

52 minutes ago, DM07 said:

And obviously, you can't read!

I said, it might be important to see, who these crimes are committed against...

But go on- you are so interesting in your bigotry!

OK just keep on chanting"Islam is the religion of peace" and hold up your sign "Refugees Welcome" 

33 minutes ago, johna said:

It is obvious from the above and your prior posts you subscribe to the hard /far right who usually subscribe to sources such as the alt right media. Apologist for crime - LOL

Try reading German government reports and analysis which disprove, by way of empirical data, your nonsense such as the background info for the OP. . For the meantime...

2016 police crime statistics

Suspects – total (total offences excluding offences against foreigners law) - 2,022,214

German suspects - 1.4 million

Immigrant migrant suspects - 174k

https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/policecrimestatistics_node.html

It is obvious from the above and your prior posts you subscribe to the hard /far right who usually subscribe to sources such as the alt right media. Apologist for crime - LOL

Try reading German government reports and analysis which disprove, by way of empirical data, your nonsense such as the background info for the OP. . For the meantime...

2016 police crime statistics

Suspects – total (total offences excluding offences against foreigners law) - 2,022,214
German suspects - 1.4 million
Immigrant migrant suspects - 174k

https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/policecrimestatistics_node.html
And if the much smaller percentage of immegrants against the whole population of Germany had not been allowed in then there would have been at least 174k less crimes. So better they stay in their own countrys and commit them

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

28 minutes ago, i claudius said:

And if the much smaller percentage of immegrants against the whole population of Germany had not been allowed in then there would have been at least 174k less crimes. So better they stay in their own countrys and commit them

Unsure if German police stats include  'economic migrants' who have been identified as the main contributors to crime in the OP. However, using your logic all migration should be banned. e.g. here in Oz, British migrants on a fairly consistent basis commit crimes of violence, including murder. Should Oz government ban all future intake of British migrants?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It isn't against forum rules to snip posts unless it alters the meaning.

It's in the forum rules if you look.

And yet I received have received holidays for (from memory) only quoting the part of the post to which I wanted to respond, and quoting the entire post - but emboldening the part to which I was replying.  Which is why I'm a touch sensitive nowadays when my posts are reduced :laugh:.

The advice given was to quote the entire post, and then quote the part to which I wanted to respond ,outside the 'quote box'. 

Unsure if German police stats include  'economic migrants' who have been identified as the main contributors to crime in the OP. However, using your logic all migration should be banned. e.g. here in Oz, British migrants on a fairly consistent basis commit crimes of violence, including murder. Should Oz government ban all future intake of British migrants?
To be honest its not even worth replying when you say things like should OZ ban British migrants . Just a silly reply.

23 hours ago, simple1 said:

Glad you agree that economic migrants (as opposed to genuine refugees), are responsible for increasing violent crime rates.

Our govts. have done nothing to stop these economic migrants - which is why I hold them largely responsible.

1 hour ago, johna said:

PLEASE, can we stop the stupid labeling of those with a different opinion!

I'm tired of reading "communist"/far-right/far-left/racist" ascribed to various articles and opinions - purely because that is the easy stand-by clause :saai:...

I apologise for 'picking' on your post - as it's far less annoying than MANY earlier posts.

32 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Re. the last sentence, yes - if they haven't an employer vouching a well-paid job.

Actually I thought this was the case and that Australia had a 'points system' as to whether or not Brits. were allowed to work in Aus?

2 hours ago, johna said:

OK just keep on chanting"Islam is the religion of peace" and hold up your sign "Refugees Welcome" 

Read up on the definition of "refugee" and tell me, why I should not welcome them?

On the other hand...maybe not enough pictures with the description, sooooo...better quit the reading! 

5 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Read up on the definition of "refugee" and tell me, why I should not welcome them?

On the other hand...maybe not enough pictures with the description, sooooo...better quit the reading! 

The headline is misleading.

We're talking about economic migrants - not genuine refugees.

50 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Re. the last sentence, yes - if they haven't an employer vouching a well-paid job.

Actually I thought this was the case and that Australia had a 'points system' as to whether or not Brits. were allowed to work in Aus?

Yes. Although it's Off Topic, Australia has a skilled permanent migration system - no job offer required, holiday work visa, as well as long term work visas - up to four years - requires job offer, vetted refugee visa / humanitarian visa and so on. Australia also has overstayers, 'illegal migrants' of an average around 60k p.a. comprising different nationalities, primarily Asian and Westerners.

As you would understand all nationalities  commit crime to a lesser or greater degree,. It's difficult to identify, let's say the 'worst' nationalities, in the EU, as many EU countries do not report by nationality as a matter of policy in an attempt to reduce society tensions / generalised discrimination etc. From my reading "migrant' crime gangs into the EU use to be mainly originated from the Balkans and Russia, these days seem to be mainly loosely organised street crime gangs from Africa e.g. Morocco, Tunisia and sub Saharan countries

9 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Yes. Although it's Off Topic, Australia has a skilled permanent migration system - no job offer required, holiday work visa, as well as long term work visas - up to four years - requires job offer, vetted refugee visa / humanitarian visa and so on. Australia also has overstayers, 'illegal migrants' of an average around 60k p.a. comprising different nationalities, primarily Asian and Westerners.

As you would understand all nationalities  commit crime to a lesser or greater degree,. It's difficult to identify, let's say the 'worst' nationalities, in the EU, as many EU countries do not report by nationality as a matter of policy in an attempt to reduce society tensions / generalised discrimination etc

"It's difficult to identify, let's say the 'worst' nationalities, in the EU, as many EU countries do not report by nationality as a matter of policy in an attempt to reduce society tensions / generalised discrimination etc"

And that's precisely why the citizens of EU countries are sick and tired of knowing that economic migrants are exacerbating the violent crime problems -and getting bad-tempered at the way the authorities try to hide the fact....

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Our govts. have done nothing to stop these economic migrants - which is why I hold them largely responsible.

I would say there was an aberration in the EU during the 2015/2017 period due to the enormous numbers overwhelming the existing people resources, legal processes and infrastructure. Governments are notorious for slow decision making due to the constraints in the democratic political system. IMO EU governments are slowly getting a handle on the problem with updated legislation, investments, government to government agreements for deportees and so on

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"It's difficult to identify, let's say the 'worst' nationalities, in the EU, as many EU countries do not report by nationality as a matter of policy in an attempt to reduce society tensions / generalised discrimination etc"

And that's precisely why the citizens of EU countries are sick and tired of knowing that economic migrants are exacerbating the violent crime problems -and getting bad-tempered at the way the authorities try to hide the fact....

Swings and roundabouts - remember many governments view the rise of the far right as a serious threat to society stability, far left currently less of a threat.

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

And yet I received have received holidays for (from memory) only quoting the part of the post to which I wanted to respond, and quoting the entire post - but emboldening the part to which I was replying.  Which is why I'm a touch sensitive nowadays when my posts are reduced :laugh:.

The advice given was to quote the entire post, and then quote the part to which I wanted to respond ,outside the 'quote box'. 

The rules also say you can't modify a quote, period.

The advice given was to quote the entire post,

I don't know who told you that, but this is the actual rule

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

NB 

You will not make changes to quoted material

and

except for purposes of shortening the quoted post

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Swings and roundabouts - remember many governments view the rise of the far right as a serious threat to society stability, far left currently less of a threat.

And we're back to 'far right/far left' labels :sad:.

Of course all politicians (not to mention way too many posters on this forum...) will declare anyone that disagrees with them as being one or the other....  Heavy sigh.

Edit - It makes me laugh as I'm VERY far left (communist, except I know the good idea is always taken over by the power and wealth hungry :sad:) - and yet a few posters are sure I'm far right :laugh:

7 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

And we're back to 'far right/far left' labels :sad:.

Of course all politicians (not to mention way too many posters on this forum...) will declare anyone that disagrees with them as being one or the other....  Heavy sigh.

In a number of instances national security professionals do use the term and issue cautions; facts are facts. 

Archived