Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

webfact

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, i claudius said:

And if the much smaller percentage of immegrants against the whole population of Germany had not been allowed in then there would have been at least 174k less crimes. So better they stay in their own countrys and commit them

"and if..." = yawn... :coffee1:

A Girl’s Killing Puts Germany’s Migration Policy on Trial

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/17/world/europe/germany-teen-murder-migrant.html?rref=collection%2Fbyline%2Fkatrin-bennhold&action=click&contentCollection=undefined&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=3&pgtype=collection

Worth reading the whole thing before charging in on the merit of the headline and first few paragraphs.

8 hours ago, i claudius said:

To be honest its not even worth replying when you say things like should OZ ban British migrants . Just a silly reply.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes,the equivalent of playing the race card.

Usually played when one is losing the argument.

The banner waving welcome to refugees are just like the remainers in Britain.They lost the argument long ago.doesnt stop them shouting and throwing their toys out of the pram

8 hours ago, dundee48 said:

BS - I am calling out the closed eyes of the bigots and haters, (all (?) of whom have had posts removed due to awful hate posts by the Mods) as to reality all migrant nationalities commit crime and the clearly hypocritical comment). BTW I am a UK citizen, of which I am proud, so as always you and your clique make erroneous assumptions.

23 minutes ago, simple1 said:

BS - I am calling out the closed eyes of the bigots and haters, (all (?) of whom have had posts removed due to awful hate posts by the Mods) as to reality all migrant nationalities commit crime and the clearly hypocritical comment). BTW I am a UK citizen, of which I am proud, so as always you and your clique make erroneous assumptions.

I used to be as green as you.

5 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

I used to be as green as you.

Off topic. If you are referring to the Green's political party, here in Oz they have some really silly policy positions, would never vote for them.

21 hours ago, simple1 said:

It is obvious from the above and your prior posts you subscribe to the hard /far right who usually subscribe to sources such as the alt right media. Apologist for crime - LOL

Try reading German government reports and analysis which disprove, by way of empirical data, your nonsense such as the background info for the OP. . For the meantime...

2016 police crime statistics

Suspects – total (total offences excluding offences against foreigners law) - 2,022,214

German suspects - 1.4 million

Immigrant migrant suspects - 174k

https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/policecrimestatistics_node.html

The number would be much higher than 174K if police had the courage to enter no go zones or identify criminals by race or religion. Often we see police standing by doing nothing while migrants riot, are those rioters counted or arrested ????  NO. President Trump will soon be adding European countries to his list of s**tcountries. 

49 minutes ago, johna said:

The number would be much higher than 174K if police had the courage to enter no go zones or identify criminals by race or religion. Often we see police standing by doing nothing while migrants riot, are those rioters counted or arrested ????  NO. President Trump will soon be adding European countries to his list of s**tcountries. 

oooooh...the old "no-go-zone'- chestnut!

Please provide any evidence, for the complete idiocy, you are spouting here!

The only thing, Trump will be doing soon, is going to jail or the loony- bin!

54 minutes ago, johna said:

Please identify No Go zones in Germany that police refuse to enter.

Last autumn I was in Europe, France, Germany and Switzerland, you're posting nonsense. Won't be surprised about anything the head of the idiocracy tweeted or said - what's his current average per day of fact checked lies / misinformation, something like 6 or 7.

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

Off topic. If you are referring to the Green's political party, here in Oz they have some really silly policy positions, would never vote for them.

Apologies, thought about your post, perhaps you are indicating I'm naive? Been around Muslims for 20+ years, as you well know their are all manner of differences. Perhaps have personally known 100+, two of whom were drug addicts. One of the two I helped to get back on track and now is a good guy, the other I have heard is still a criminal. What I am objecting too is the constant drumbeat of generalised vilification of all Muslims, wouldn't react if posters just talked accurately about those who commit crimes / terror attacks etc

The article 'Morch' posted I had read previously, makes some reasonable points.

germanys Merkel she is nuts!!

its like i tell all people in a bar " i invite you , your welcome i pay"...........

after the bill went bigger and bigger  i say " oh thats to

expensive, please we share the bill "everybody would tell " thats your thing ..."

thats what she did, without asking the parlment or the EU.  come here youre all welcome...and after problem get to big, she asked the other Eu leaders to help., what many refuses ..and thats understandable.

The Merkel is only lucky, that in Germany is a lack of alternative partys, so she stay in power. AFD the rightwing party is nothing , only troublemakers, if tehre would be a real alternativ she would be blown off

Shes on an EGO Trip " i invite refugees" , "i get out of nuclear power today", " i rescue europe" ., i......................

the bill is comming.. the end of niclear powernow the tax payer pays, bcs court reading said nearly illegal, the bill for the refugees comming, partly in crominal offenses and in costs ..........the tax payer pays, teh bill for financing europs banksits visable in traget 2 saldos , the end the taxpayer pays

and for froeign criminals we cuuld name the country  ..north africans, central africans,afghans and partly baltikum

but still to be europe  ( EU)is better than anything else,i still belive in the ideas and values of europe ( EU), but some polticians work hard on, destroying this ideas. Leaving the Eu is not solve any problems for those countrys, and i belive the EU will get greater and bigger within a time.

its like i tell all people in a bar " i invite you , your welcome i pay"...........
expensive, please we share the bill "everybody would tell " thats your thing ..."

thats what she did, without asking the parlment or the EU.  come here youre all welcome...and after problem get to big, she asked the other Eu leaders to help., what many refuses ..and thats understandable.

The Merkel is only lucky, that in Germany is a lack of alternative partys, so she stay in power. AFD the rightwing party is nothing , only troublemakers, if tehre would be a real alternativ she would be blown off

Shes on an EGO Trip " i invite refugees" , "i get out of nuclear power today", " i rescue europe" ., i......................

the bill is comming.. the end of niclear powernow the tax payer pays, bcs court reading said nearly illegal, the bill for the refugees comming, partly in crominal offenses and in costs ..........the tax payer pays, teh bill for financing europs banksits visable in traget 2 saldos , the end the taxpayer pays

and for froeign criminals we cuuld name the country  ..north africans, central africans,afghans and partly baltikum

but still to be europe  ( EU)is better than anything else,i still belive in the ideas and values of europe ( EU), but some polticians work hard on, destroying this ideas. Leaving the Eu is not solve any problems for those countrys, and i belive the EU will get greater and bigger within a time.

‘Greater and bigger’ does not necessarily ran better (USSR was big).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Apologies, thought about your post, perhaps you are indicating I'm naive? Been around Muslims for 20+ years, as you well know their are all manner of differences. Perhaps have personally known 100+, two of whom were drug addicts. One of the two I helped to get back on track and now is a good guy, the other I have heard is still a criminal. What I am objecting too is the constant drumbeat of generalised vilification of all Muslims, wouldn't react if posters just talked accurately about those who commit crimes / terror attacks etc

The article 'Morch' posted I had read previously, makes some reasonable points.

"What I am objecting too is the constant drumbeat of generalised vilification of all Muslims"

Agree entirely, but this thread is about 'refugees' - or more accurately, a number of violent and dangerous economic migrants that have been allowed easy access to wealthier, European countries.

I'm entirely at a loss as to why too large a proportion of economic refugees nowadays adopt a position of 'hate', rather than gratitude??

24 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"What I am objecting too is the constant drumbeat of generalised vilification of all Muslims"

Agree entirely, but this thread is about 'refugees' - or more accurately, a number of violent and dangerous economic migrants that have been allowed easy access to wealthier, European countries.

I'm entirely at a loss as to why too large a proportion of economic refugees nowadays adopt a position of 'hate', rather than gratitude??

can you give us some samples of that "hate"?

I also worked with Muslims for many many years.one quite a lot .one of the first things he told me was that as i was not a Muslim i was as nothing and could be swindled at any time .I found them to be one of the worst sort of people to deal with and he was correct as we are not Muslim we are as nothing and if you feel any different well thats up to you.

And i believe pigs will fly

On 1/22/2018 at 10:04 AM, simple1 said:

Please identify No Go zones in Germany that police refuse to enter.

Last autumn I was in Europe, France, Germany and Switzerland, you're posting nonsense. Won't be surprised about anything the head of the idiocracy tweeted or said - what's his current average per day of fact checked lies / misinformation, something like 6 or 7.

No Go Zones in Germany.

https://deutschesweb.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/map-of-no-go-areas-germany/

A HUGE fight involving almost 200 people has broken out at Hannover Airport in Germany, police have confirmed as officers use pepper spray to try to quell the violence after passengers clashed with protesters.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/908254/fight-hannover-airport-police-latest-pictures-arrests-flight-delays

No reports of German police arresting anyone, I wonder why???

40 minutes ago, johna said:

No Go Zones in Germany.

https://deutschesweb.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/map-of-no-go-areas-germany/

A HUGE fight involving almost 200 people has broken out at Hannover Airport in Germany, police have confirmed as officers use pepper spray to try to quell the violence after passengers clashed with protesters.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/908254/fight-hannover-airport-police-latest-pictures-arrests-flight-delays

No reports of German police arresting anyone, I wonder why???

The first link talks to areas with alleged high crime rates and to be cautious, which exist in most cities around the world, not describing actual 'no-go' areas for police. 

Second is a link to political protest at Hanover Airport, which is not a No Go area, turned violent, between Kurds and Turks . No idea why no reported arrests in the article, may be reported later.

No Go areas for black people - Germany:smile:

https://www.thelocal.de/20170228/un-experts-in-germany-there-are-no-go-areas-for-black-people

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

Police Union chief Rainer Wendt claimed authorities are unable to enforce the law thanks to the rise of dangerous no-go zones caused as a result of mass immigration.

So the Express is going one step further than even ultra right wing media who quote Wendt as saying...

German Police Union chief Rainer Wendt has warned of the possibility of “police free areas” 

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/01/german-police-union-chief-warns-potential-no-go-zones/

Archived