Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

webfact

"soeren kern gatestoneinstitute is german, hence he knows what he is writing about"

Oh Yeah, that makes sense.

"Merkel is German, hence she knows what she is talking about"

555 two can play that game!

And who is mrs inquist? She's hiding from google. A friend of yours?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, oldhippy said:

"soeren kern gatestoneinstitute is german, hence he knows what he is writing about"

Oh Yeah, that makes sense.

"Merkel is German, hence she knows what she is talking about"

555 two can play that game!

i am German and my wife tells me once in a while "you don't know what you are talking about!"

rabugento1.gif

21 minutes ago, Naam said:

she has three sisters and talks to them by phone every other day.

i am German and my wife tells me once in a while "you don't know what you are talking about!"

At least I know now that we are not relatives, as my wife's making the same statement to me.

53 minutes ago, altcar bob said:

Problem is economic refugees stay economic refugees straight through the first generation, second and so on,cannot adjust or work alongside main workforce , likened to a economic cancer

rubbish²! what about the Turks in Germany. the hardest working generation was the first one.

Uk can mirror what is happening in Germany,  BBC tomorrow night catch it on I player   There most def are no-go zones.  Universal Credit, hated by muslims, through targetting them by default, outraged knew years before general UK population knew of it and attempted resistance, not going to ins and outs  only the 3 Muslim MPs did try and block it, Baroness Flather    (Hindu) exposed it in F o I request, freely available on the net...now vanished, am seeking that information as I type

2 minutes ago, altcar bob said:

Uk can mirror what is happening in Germany,  BBC tomorrow night catch it on I player   There most def are no-go zones.  Universal Credit, hated by muslims, through targetting them by default, outraged knew years before general UK population knew of it and attempted resistance, not going to ins and outs  only the 3 Muslim MPs did try and block it, Baroness Flather    (Hindu) exposed it in F o I request, freely available on the net...now vanished, am seeking that information as I type

The show you refer to might be Panorama, White Fright?  Set in Blackburn. They originally filmed there back in 2007 when there were concerns about the town becoming segregated. In 2018 it is truly segregated.  A muslim ex police officer was interviewed and said the authorities need to infiltrate the local 'faith schools' because the kids are being brainwashed, in a very dangerous way. I was actually shocked the liberal BBC would air a show like this.

I don't know if it's a similar story in parts of Germany. I've only been to Berlin in recent years, and that was a typical big city multi-cultural mix. I gather the bigger problems are elsewhere in Germany.

I realise the topic here is Germany, but I think the all the main European countries are facing similar challenges.

Breaking news:

A pupil at secondary school near the German city of Dortmund has been killed by a fellow classmate, according to police.

Reports say a 15-year-old student stabbed a 14-year-old boy.

The attack happened at around 08:00 local time (07:00 GMT) at the Käthe Kollwitz comprehensive school in the town of Lünen.

German media say both the victim and the suspect are German citizens, while the latter also has a Kazakh passport.

8 hours ago, altcar bob said:

Problem is economic refugees stay economic refugees straight through the first generation, second and so on,cannot adjust or work alongside main workforce , likened to a economic cancer

Those identified as economic refugees are  'illegals' subject to removal / deportation. Accordingly who is employing them? Does the German government punish those employing illegals in the cash economy, initiate investigations using data mining across relevant agencies etc?

7 hours ago, nontabury said:
12 hours ago, Naam said:

rabugento1.gif

Can I suggest that you Listen to your wife more often.

what do you think i'm doing since 38 years? :unsure:

4 hours ago, simple1 said:

Those identified as economic refugees are  'illegals' subject to removal / deportation. Accordingly who is employing them? Does the German government punish those employing illegals in the cash economy, initiate investigations using data mining across relevant agencies etc?

Your comments are too simplistic for words.  What should happen, never does, snowflakes to the fore.  We see infiltration at highest levels of failed deportations through criminal activity..approx 6 of the highest positioned employees of UK asylum dept now on trial for unauthorised doctoring of computers to thwart deporting hundreds of asylum seekers, (all ethnics)  Mayors of London districts allowed to continue criminal activity for years, even the  now mayor of London undoubtedly will be held to account when his term is over, have stated before A white homeland needs establishing...Austria and to an extent Poland are actively going down this route  and good luck to them

1 hour ago, altcar bob said:

A white homeland needs establishing

Interesting to note the clique who constantly deny they support the hard right  'like' your white supremacist ideology - LOL

UK is Off Topic

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Interesting to note the clique who constantly deny they support the hard right  'like' your white supremacist ideology - LOL

You have become obsessed with who 'likes' what, every topic you must spend hours searching. Surely it's time to admit that some people have different opinions to yourself. Life is too short to to become paronoid as to who disagrees with you - LOL

1 minute ago, vogie said:

You have become obsessed with who 'likes' what, every topic you must spend hours searching. Surely it's time to admit that some people have different opinions to yourself. Life is too short to to become paronoid as to who disagrees with you - LOL

Look in the mirror

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

UK is Off Topic

Also interesting that there's always some "new" posters jumping into the fray with extreme views. Just saying...

What is really interesting about the out come of all this is Germany started 2 wars to retain or maintain or impose its belief it is the superior race. Now Merkel has flooded the country with colored refugees. In my life time I saw Germany go from a country proud to the point of taking on the world in war to maintain their status quo to a country being terrorised  by black refugees. let in willing and supported by German tax payers. What a twist in fate huh.

2 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

What is really interesting about the out come of all this is Germany started 2 wars to retain or maintain or impose its belief it is the superior race. Now Merkel has flooded the country with colored refugees. In my life time I saw Germany go from a country proud to the point of taking on the world in war to maintain their status quo to a country being terrorised  by black refugees. let in willing and supported by German tax payers. What a twist in fate huh.

WW1 had nothing to do with perceived race superiority.

On 1/24/2018 at 12:42 PM, lovelomsak said:

What is really interesting about the out come of all this is Germany started 2 wars to retain or maintain or impose its belief it is the superior race.

a little brush-up on history prevents posting ignorant and ridiculous claims. google is your friend. :smile:

On 1/23/2018 at 10:42 PM, lovelomsak said:

In my life time I saw Germany go from a country proud to the point of taking on the world in war to maintain their status quo to a country being terrorised  by black refugees

And the rest of Europe was terrorised by Germans in black uniforms, but hey you were proud.  Herr lovelomsak it is called  karma.

Archived