BANGKOK 20 May 2019 12:23

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

4 hours ago, simple1 said:

Those identified as economic refugees are  'illegals' subject to removal / deportation. Accordingly who is employing them? Does the German government punish those employing illegals in the cash economy, initiate investigations using data mining across relevant agencies etc?

Your comments are too simplistic for words.  What should happen, never does, snowflakes to the fore.  We see infiltration at highest levels of failed deportations through criminal activity..approx 6 of the highest positioned employees of UK asylum dept now on trial for unauthorised doctoring of computers to thwart deporting hundreds of asylum seekers, (all ethnics)  Mayors of London districts allowed to continue criminal activity for years, even the  now mayor of London undoubtedly will be held to account when his term is over, have stated before A white homeland needs establishing...Austria and to an extent Poland are actively going down this route  and good luck to them

1 hour ago, altcar bob said:

A white homeland needs establishing

Interesting to note the clique who constantly deny they support the hard right  'like' your white supremacist ideology - LOL

UK is Off Topic

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Interesting to note the clique who constantly deny they support the hard right  'like' your white supremacist ideology - LOL

You have become obsessed with who 'likes' what, every topic you must spend hours searching. Surely it's time to admit that some people have different opinions to yourself. Life is too short to to become paronoid as to who disagrees with you - LOL

1 minute ago, vogie said:

You have become obsessed with who 'likes' what, every topic you must spend hours searching. Surely it's time to admit that some people have different opinions to yourself. Life is too short to to become paronoid as to who disagrees with you - LOL

Look in the mirror

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

UK is Off Topic

Also interesting that there's always some "new" posters jumping into the fray with extreme views. Just saying...

What is really interesting about the out come of all this is Germany started 2 wars to retain or maintain or impose its belief it is the superior race. Now Merkel has flooded the country with colored refugees. In my life time I saw Germany go from a country proud to the point of taking on the world in war to maintain their status quo to a country being terrorised  by black refugees. let in willing and supported by German tax payers. What a twist in fate huh.

2 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

What is really interesting about the out come of all this is Germany started 2 wars to retain or maintain or impose its belief it is the superior race. Now Merkel has flooded the country with colored refugees. In my life time I saw Germany go from a country proud to the point of taking on the world in war to maintain their status quo to a country being terrorised  by black refugees. let in willing and supported by German tax payers. What a twist in fate huh.

WW1 had nothing to do with perceived race superiority.

Just now, oldhippy said:

WW1 had nothing to do with perceived race superiority.

ok sorry a war not 2

Also interesting that there's always some "new" posters jumping into the fray with extreme views. Just saying...

Yes and get a holiday

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 1/24/2018 at 12:42 PM, lovelomsak said:

What is really interesting about the out come of all this is Germany started 2 wars to retain or maintain or impose its belief it is the superior race.

a little brush-up on history prevents posting ignorant and ridiculous claims. google is your friend. :smile:

On 1/23/2018 at 10:42 PM, lovelomsak said:

In my life time I saw Germany go from a country proud to the point of taking on the world in war to maintain their status quo to a country being terrorised  by black refugees

And the rest of Europe was terrorised by Germans in black uniforms, but hey you were proud.  Herr lovelomsak it is called  karma.

Off-topic video removed.  

My apologies. The u tube vid was about refugees coming into Germany. I thought that the topic of this thread, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk