BANGKOK 26 May 2019 02:44

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

Actually crimes committed by foreigners have twice the likelihood of being reported than those by German nationals. One third of violent crimes committed by asylum seekers are against those in the same situation. As stated above those who have the greatest chance of being vetted as genuine refugees usually do not commit crime. Germany, as is the case with other EU countries, are still in the process of completing relevant government to government negotiations to ease the deportation process of rejected asylum seekers, though some foreign countries have already agree to accepting returnees.

Some more detail in reports below e.g.

an increase of 10.4 percent in reported violent crimes  in 2015 and 2016. More than 90 percent of the increase (not of total violent crimes) was said to be attributable to migrants. 

http://www.dw.com/en/german-study-links-increased-crime-rate-to-migrant-arrivals/a-42006484

http://www.dw.com/en/more-murder-and-violence-in-germany/a-38567642

There's something wrong with you lad and your mate DM07.

Let's not deviate from the topic - 'violent crimes have risen, and are attributed to 'refugees'.

This is largely due IMO to the lax definition of 'refugees' :sad:.

36 minutes ago, jesimps said:

There's something wrong with you lad and your mate DM07.

I for one try to establish facts as demonstrated by the links I provided. You and your clique unequivocally support far right propaganda and often source their terminology. Accordingly IMHO you and your fellow travellers are the ones with 'something wrong', plus act contrary to the advise of our national security agencies.

It is a problem not only for Germany , also other E.C. countries . The raping of young white teenage girls in the midlands and north of the UK by Muslim gangs has been widely reported . The unregulated immigration to create cheaper labour that will enhance the profits of businesses with complete disregard for the countries nationals welfare is to me bordering on treason . There are many no go areas in the UK and I would suspect within Europe as well . The UK reporting of crimes has been changed with the more trivial crimes omitted to give the appearance that all is under control but that is clearly not the case . There are now small pockets of home bred vigilantes springing up and I can see the day when the worm will turn . Would not have put up with it in Alf Garnetts day  

Do these figures pertain to terrorism charges as well? Is there a clear distinction? And if so - does the analysis regarding the differentiation between countries of origin holds?

So.... the Germans accepted a bunch of refugees to solve some internal domestic issues (rising aged demographics) and the solution is turning out to be worse than the origional problem

australia imported cane toads from South America, to solve an issue (agricultural pests).... and the buggers are now in plague proportion, causing more problems than they solved

Ergo, refugees must be like cane toads... no wonder Australia is so anti refugee

forms of invasion via (im)migration have always existed, admittedly...usually in conjunction with an armed presence to protect and encourage the immigrant invasion.

these immigrants (to Germany) don’t need armed protection and encouragement, as that role is being assumed by the state

so perhaps not a moronic concept. Maybe outdated though.

5 hours ago, The manic said:

. Invasion via immigration is a moronic concept.

2 hours ago, superal said:

It is a problem not only for Germany , also other E.C. countries . The raping of young white teenage girls in the midlands and north of the UK by Muslim gangs has been widely reported . The unregulated immigration to create cheaper labour that will enhance the profits of businesses with complete disregard for the countries nationals welfare is to me bordering on treason . There are many no go areas in the UK and I would suspect within Europe as well . The UK reporting of crimes has been changed with the more trivial crimes omitted to give the appearance that all is under control but that is clearly not the case . There are now small pockets of home bred vigilantes springing up and I can see the day when the worm will turn . Would not have put up with it in Alf Garnetts day  

...and for all that inane dribble, you have hard facts and statistics to back it up, I assume!?

:coffee1:

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Well  Well   Angela Merkel .......    what did you expect would happen    ....  ???????? 

Merkel hails from E.Germany, and her parents' generation were embroiled in WWII, ....so she has double the guilt-factor in her character.  I think that partly explains why she is so adamant about open-arms policy toward migrants.  It's a way to assuage some of the collective guilt (elder) Germans are saddled with - for the messes their parents and grandparents created in the 20th Century.

Personally, I don't think that should be a guiding principle, but I have zero influence on what the German government does.

48 minutes ago, DM07 said:

...and for all that inane dribble, you have hard facts and statistics to back it up, I assume!?

...buy a newspaper

2 hours ago, DM07 said:

It appears you are out of touch with effects that uncontrolled immigration has . I suggest that you not partake in a discussion that you know nothing about ,  maybe a little more water with your libation  ?  Zero contribution 

9 hours ago, gintis0604 said:

The same in Sweden. Now Sweden has the highest rape rates in Europe. 

Mostly (95.6%) committed of migrants from Afghanistan and Somalia. 

The opticians keep telling "not because of migration", despite everyone knows. 

Can't see that ...

Instead of inviting the migrants into Europe, the so called developed nations could surely have set up safe havens in (or close to) the migrants homelands. It would cost less, the migrants would be closer to home, there would be less of a culture shock, and it would be easier for them to return home if things settle down in the country they came from. This would also sort the genuine refugees from the chancers / trouble makers.

Merkel's open door policy had disaster written all over it! How she didn't see all the fake refugees coming I'll never know...

11 hours ago, irwinfc said:

let's see how the liberals defend this "unexpected" turn of events.

only punishment for those criminals is repatriation. no reason for taxpayers to shoulder the costs of their incarceration in germany

but, many of these "refugees" have no ID papers,  so, which country can they be returned to, and which country would accept them with no ID ? 

All the "refugee" needs to do is destroy any ID and deny their country of origin.

25 minutes ago, bumpkin said:

but, many of these "refugees" have no ID papers,  so, which country can they be returned to, and which country would accept them with no ID ? 

All the "refugee" needs to do is destroy any ID and deny their country of origin.

In any refugee claim, the first thing is to establish the credibility of the claim (and that includes the claimant).   What language do they speak?   What regional dialect?   If they made a claim, then they had to be somebody worth persecuting and there's a good chance they are known to others.

Most people, for various reasons, don't lie about their country of origin.   I have known of a few who did, and could for various reasons, but it generally gets discovered in due course and certainly does before a person is determined to be a refugee.

The problem is that many countries will not take back people being forced to return.   Voluntary return is a little easier, but even then some countries just say no.