Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

webfact

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Enough of the nonsense posted in every topic regards Merkel and asylum seekers. Have a read of the content at the URL below.

It really wasn't Merkel

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-10/angela-merkel-influence-refugees-open-borders-balkan-route

If Merkel, the PM, decided to stop the influx she could have. She apparently chose not to, ergo she is responsible. The buck stopped with her.

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If Merkel, the PM, decided to stop the influx she could have. She apparently chose not to, ergo she is responsible. The buck stopped with her.

I have a suspicion that you didn't read the content I provided. In addition, could be mistaken, I believe you are unaware of the German Constitution at the time concerning asylum seekers, which was updated mid 2015 by Merkel's government, to reflect the fundamental right of asylum (section 16a GG) into an objective guarantee, was demanded in order to give the State the legal opportunity to impose an upper limit or quota.

Please do not response if you haven't done relevant research.

10 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Not the fault of Merkel, not the fault of Germany and not the fault of any refugee...the fault goes to the irresponsable politics of the EU and towards those who started the war in the fist place in those troubled areas.

No Blair, no mess.

15 hours ago, superal said:

So the topic centers on Germany but it is not easy to exclude other countries who are in a similar situation as this post has shown .

I have several German friends who hate Merkel for what she has done . Her reason for opening the flood gates was to supplement Germany's  dwindling labour market and aging population with a plan to bring in 12 million immigrants over the next 4 decades  with disregard for her own countrymen  . Current figures say over 22% of the German population were not born in the country .  So without vetting immigrants / asylum seekers , refugees etc is it any surprise that violent crimes are being committed with many of the immigrants coming from a country where crime and violence is a way of life ? The problem is common throughout Europe .   Germany's way of living will be unrecognizable in a few years with immigrants outnumbering true Germans.       

The truth is that Germans who don't make more than 1,500 Euro per month will not have more than 640 Euro after 45 years of paying in. 

Begging Germans worldwide could be the result. 

Within 50 years most of what we knew as the west will be unrecognizable ,migrants ,especially those from one faith will have way outbred us ,thank you mum and dad for having me when you did , sorry to my granddaughter ,i did not realize what i was letting you in for when i had your mum .

15 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Not the fault of Merkel, not the fault of Germany and not the fault of any refugee...the fault goes to the irresponsable politics of the EU and towards those who started the war in the fist place in those troubled areas.

Although the article does state that the refugees from war torn Countries are less likely to commit crime and the immigrants who are causing the crime rise are those from non war torn places .

You are just using this story as a means to be critical of Western intervention on in Syria .

You are trying to deflect blame away from the criminals , who commit the crime and you are trying to apportion blame on politicians .

Whatever the reason for criminals being where they are , the criminals are solely to blame for the crimes that they commit

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

Within 50 years most of what we knew as the west will be unrecognizable ,migrants ,especially those from one faith will have way outbred us ,thank you mum and dad for having me when you did , sorry to my granddaughter ,i did not realize what i was letting you in for when i had your mum .

Please link to one credible research group which articulates your forecast of Muslim heritage population growth in an EU country

Muslim population in some EU countries could triple, says report

"The report, Europe’s Growing Muslim Population, shows a stark west-east divide. The Muslim share of Germany’s population could grow from 6.1% in 2016 to 19.7% in 2050 if high migration continues, whereas over the border Poland’s share would change from 0.1% to 0.2% in the same scenario."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

The future of the whole world is unstable at present and I for one would not like to be a young person now , even in a country such as the UK . The German governments enforced  multi cultural melting pot , by promoting racial integration , is a recipe for a disaster ( birds of a feather flock together ) . Inner towns are taken over by immigrants and the nationals move out further afield . The refugees / immigrants often form mafia type gangs who have little concerns of the consequences of their actions and trying to trace them in crime solving is not easy . I believe Sicilian , Albanian  & Turkish gangs are operating in Germany . 

I am not particularly interested in getting into the discussion, but there are a lot of factors that lead to the escalation of violence.   First, there is always a good chance for violence and crime when there is uncontrolled migration.   Regardless of the nationality, religion or languages, social problems will happen when large numbers of people arrive in an uncontrolled fashion.   This is exacerbated when the cultures are quite different.  

We need to look no further than the havoc sometimes caused by foreigners in Thailand.   It appears that there is a lot of problems between foreigners and Thais and among one another.   Social mores tend to go out the window once people leave home.  

The religious issue is of concern, but it's the accompanying cultural values rather than the religion itself that are the bigger problem.  

As long as the numbers of people are controlled, then integration is possible.   There has to be a desire to integrate refugees and if the desire doesn't exist, then the numbers should be limited.  

What I have seen with many Muslim (and other minority religions) who have been resettled is that they start to adopt a much more lenient approach to religion (and culture) over time.   One can hope that given enough time the predominantly Western Christian values could co-exist peacefully with Middle Eastern Muslim beliefs.   It is not likely to happen if people are allowed to form enclaves. 

Whether that will happen in a reasonable amount of time remains to be seen.  

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

London is unrecognizable now, and I only left in 2009

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Take almost anywhere, apply the 50 year span regardless of conditions, and many places would be "unrecognizable".

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Please link to one credible research group which articulates your forecast of Muslim heritage population growth in an EU country

2 hours ago, Opl said:

Muslim population in some EU countries could triple, says report

"The report, Europe’s Growing Muslim Population, shows a stark west-east divide. The Muslim share of Germany’s population could grow from 6.1% in 2016 to 19.7% in 2050 if high migration continues, whereas over the border Poland’s share would change from 0.1% to 0.2% in the same scenario."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

Sorry, I thought these posts worth repeating - as I found it funny :laugh:.

1 hour ago, Scott said:

I am not particularly interested in getting into the discussion, but there are a lot of factors that lead to the escalation of violence.   First, there is always a good chance for violence and crime when there is uncontrolled migration.   Regardless of the nationality, religion or languages, social problems will happen when large numbers of people arrive in an uncontrolled fashion.   This is exacerbated when the cultures are quite different.  

We need to look no further than the havoc sometimes caused by foreigners in Thailand.   It appears that there is a lot of problems between foreigners and Thais and among one another.   Social mores tend to go out the window once people leave home.  

The religious issue is of concern, but it's the accompanying cultural values rather than the religion itself that are the bigger problem.  

As long as the numbers of people are controlled, then integration is possible.   There has to be a desire to integrate refugees and if the desire doesn't exist, then the numbers should be limited.  

What I have seen with many Muslim (and other minority religions) who have been resettled is that they start to adopt a much more lenient approach to religion (and culture) over time.   One can hope that given enough time the predominantly Western Christian values could co-exist peacefully with Middle Eastern Muslim beliefs.   It is not likely to happen if people are allowed to form enclaves. 

Whether that will happen in a reasonable amount of time remains to be seen.  

Agree entirely, except we've seen that it's frequently the off-spring of immigrants that have become terrorists.

Entirely off-topic - but I'm pretty sure Bush/Blair are responsible for this phenomenon.....

Merkel's 'open invitation' to anyone pretending to be a refugee has inflamed an already bad situation.

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

Merkel's 'open invitation' to anyone pretending to be a refugee has inflamed an already bad situation.

Merkel never made such an offer, so why do you and others constantly repeat the lie?

Just now, simple1 said:

Merkel never made such an offer, so why do you and others constantly repeat the lie?

You disagree that Merkel's 'refugee policy' turned into anyone claiming to be a refugee was given entry?  And that a significant proportion of those 'refugees' were nothing of the sort?

12 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

You disagree that Merkel's 'refugee policy' turned into anyone claiming to be a refugee was given entry?  And that a significant proportion of those 'refugees' were nothing of the sort?

You posted "Merkel's 'open invitation' to anyone pretending to be a refugee". Your statement is political spin as well as a falsehood.  Where the EU did fail at the time was as Scott outlined, in conjunction with the international community failure to adequately support NGOs and UNHCR. despite warnings of the consequences. 

We can do it. That's the message Chancellor Angela Merkel has been giving her country ever since she pledged in late August to provide refuge to anyone coming from Syria in addition to others seeking protection from violence and warfare.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/refugee-policy-of-chancellor-merkel-divides-europe-a-1053603.html

34 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

5 minutes ago, simple1 said:

You posted "Merkel's 'open invitation' to anyone pretending to be a refugee". Your statement is political spin as well as a falsehood.  Where the EU did fail at the time was as Scott outlined, in conjunction with the international community failure to adequately support NGOs and UNHCR. despite warnings of the consequences. 

We can do it. That's the message Chancellor Angela Merkel has been giving her country ever since she pledged in late August to provide refuge to anyone coming from Syria in addition to others seeking protection from violence and warfare.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/refugee-policy-of-chancellor-merkel-divides-europe-a-1053603.html

I gather you can't answer my simple question, but prefer to obscure the issue.

At the end of the day a large (?) percentage of 'refugees' have been allowed into Germany thanks to Merkel's policy/ Germany insists that every EU country takes its 'fair share'/and everyone knows that a large percentage are not genuine refugees....

20 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Hmmmmm.

What about all those that are from countries not started by the west? Syria is a civil war, and even that wasn't started by the west.

44 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I gather you can't answer my simple question, but prefer to obscure the issue.

At the end of the day a large (?) percentage of 'refugees' have been allowed into Germany thanks to Merkel's policy/ Germany insists that every EU country takes its 'fair share'/and everyone knows that a large percentage are not genuine refugees....

I responded to your post, not interested in your attempt at deflection. I note you appear to willingly ignore facts. BTW Western governments are obligated by international convention they agree to assess asylum seekers who enter their territory for refugee status. Please cease nonsensical politicised posts, German government EU is not insisting other governments provide refuge for unvetted asylum seekers from German territory. 

3 hours ago, Morch said:

Take almost anywhere, apply the 50 year span regardless of conditions, and many places would be "unrecognizable".

sharia will become law of the land in democratic countries.The ballot box and 'birthrights' will see to that..Every muslim with the vote will vote whatever their iman tells them to..Alrewady in england muslims have the deciding vote in many elections.[a muslim is the lord mayor of london]..to see what islam will bring you  youtube 'with open gates'.

Archived