Jump to content
BANGKOK 21 May 2019 01:38

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

Recommended Posts



...and for all that inane dribble, you have hard facts and statistics to back it up, I assume!?
:coffee1:


Just keep your head buried in the sand.you will be ok.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Do you consider Breitbart or The National Enquirer a "newspaper"?

Then I pass, thank you!

And by the way: you are making claims, so you back them up!

It's not my obligation to verify your BS!

You really need to get out more or buy a t.v. to see what effect that immigration is having on European countries crime rates . There have been documentaries on the subject and BBC Question Time has often debated it . Some eastern block countries e.g. Romania , their citizens are brought up where crime is rife and carry it on to their new mother land . Half of the Romanian citizens have been arrested at least once at some time in their life .They are highly skilled pick pockets and shop lifters , those being their base crime . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superal said:

You really need to get out more or buy a t.v. to see what effect that immigration is having on European countries crime rates . There have been documentaries on the subject and BBC Question Time has often debated it . Some eastern block countries e.g. Romania , their citizens are brought up where crime is rife and carry it on to their new mother land . Half of the Romanian citizens have been arrested at least once at some time in their life .They are highly skilled pick pockets and shop lifters , those being their base crime . 

What are you on about?

Romania is part of the European Union, has NOTHING to do with refugees and pickpocketing and shop- lifting are not violent crimes!

Does the lack of oxygen influence your "brain"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, i claudius said:


 

 


Just keep your head buried in the sand.you will be ok. emoji20.png

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
 

 

Facts to back it up?

Didn't think so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Facts to back it up?
Didn't think so!
What fact? That if you bury your head in the sand you will be ok? Sorry i was just saying i cant back it up as you may not be ok , who knows

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DM07 said:

What are you on about?

Romania is part of the European Union, has NOTHING to do with refugees and pickpocketing and shop- lifting are not violent crimes!

Does the lack of oxygen influence your "brain"?

 

Immigrants , asylum seekers , EU economic immigrants , so called refugees are all the same to me and many others of a similar opinion , you can dress it up as much as you want and even the article mentions immigrants . Reference to Romanian criminology to demonstrate the basic illegal talents imported to European countries and in common use . The violent crimes are committed by the whole range of immigrants . You need to take off your blinkers , open new horizons and expand your brain as you are out of touch .   Are you related to Angela Merkel  ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, webfact said:

The predominantly young male majority of refugees live in Germany without partners, mothers, sisters or other females whom the study sees as a "violence-preventing, civilising force."

Sooooo, the answer is more refugees, not deporting the criminal ones or putting them in jail for their crimes.

Surely we are seeing the ruling classes having a brain seizure as they try and get out of taking responsibility for the problems that they caused in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troll post reported and removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is there any country where violent crime is NOT rising?

 

In Germany it was always the gast (guest) arbiteren as in Turks  who were blamed.  Today Syrians and other refugees.

 

 

America blames mostly illegal Mexicans.   

 

We all need to blame somebody it seems.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2018 at 7:43 AM, irwinfc said:

let's see how the liberals defend this "unexpected" turn of events.

 

only punishment for those criminals is repatriation. no reason for taxpayers to shoulder the costs of their incarceration in germany

If you read between the lines, the "liberals" have already found a solution to the problem, and that is to allow troublesome refugees to bring their families, mothers, fathers, sister, brothers, aunties, uncles into the country as well, as that will make them a lot less likely to commit violent crimes.

So there you have it, the solution to the problem is to bring more of them in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, superal said:

Immigrants , asylum seekers , EU economic immigrants , so called refugees are all the same to me and many others of a similar opinion , you can dress it up as much as you want and even the article mentions immigrants . Reference to Romanian criminology to demonstrate the basic illegal talents imported to European countries and in common use . The violent crimes are committed by the whole range of immigrants . You need to take off your blinkers , open new horizons and expand your brain as you are out of touch .   Are you related to Angela Merkel  ? 

Aaaaah...the good old chestnut "to me it's all the same"!

So facts still don't matter!

...aaaaaaand the discussion ends...here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thai Visa, home to the failed  political extremists arguing their failed bankrupt political views and vomiting empty rhetoric recycled from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

This is why young people today do not listen to nor respect their elders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

Thai Visa, home to the failed  political extremists arguing their failed bankrupt political views and vomiting empty rhetoric recycled from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

This is why young people today do not listen to nor respect their elders.

also home to people like you , there are none so blind as those who do not want to see ,and as Oscar Wilde said "i am not young enough to know everything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

also home to people like you , there are none so blind as those who do not want to see ,and as Oscar Wilde said "i am not young enough to know everything"

Moderation, common sense  mixed with compassion are what propelled many countries to greatness. There was a time when Germany was a bastion of enlightenment, the center of scientific thought and gasp, even responsible liberalism.  Being liberal does not mean being irresponsible, nor does being conservative require one to be mean and without empathy.  Merkel had few options other than to machine gun the border jumpers as they crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Thai Visa, home to the failed  political extremists arguing their failed bankrupt political views and vomiting empty rhetoric recycled from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

This is why young people today do not listen to nor respect their elders.

 

The real tragedy is that they do not listen to music from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...