Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

webfact

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

@simple1

People may "accept" home-grown crime levels, and react differently to what is seen as an imported extra dose. The same way that a story involving a foreigner in Thailand gets a bit more mileage.

True, but IMO the hypocrisy / right wing politisation is unacceptable

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, superal said:

The future of the whole world is unstable at present and I for one would not like to be a young person now , even in a country such as the UK . The German governments enforced  multi cultural melting pot , by promoting racial integration , is a recipe for a disaster ( birds of a feather flock together ) . Inner towns are taken over by immigrants and the nationals move out further afield . The refugees / immigrants often form mafia type gangs who have little concerns of the consequences of their actions and trying to trace them in crime solving is not easy . I believe Sicilian , Albanian  & Turkish gangs are operating in Germany . 

You spoke right out of my heart. Before the masses of migrants arrived it was the Russians who could become Germans by just showing a document that was sold for $ 3 that a for forefather had been German, of course, was there no real proof.

Anyway, these people and they were a lot could come to Germany, received a German passport immediately, and they could even change their names for free. ( Great for those who had a criminal past, bad for the Germans, of course.)

I held seminars for some groups of Russians to get them a job, teach them how to use a computer and many other things. We couldn't even throw them out when they skipped most of the 3-month seminar because some had ordered not do so. 

Many adults were in no way interested to learn German, while we gave all to teach them the basics.

Luckily, I decided to end the chaos and I moved to Thailand, got married and found a job.

When I had to go to Germany to get my leg fixed after an accident here, my city had changed into something that I couldn't understand anymore.

The Russians took over prostitution, drug, and other business. When German pimps had a problem a baseball bat was all to fix a problem. But when the Russians took over they shot first and there's no more talk.

We often hear about the German mafia in Pattaya and other places in Thailand. The majority of them are the same guys who once came to the glory country to take over all and everything.

Two German cops wouldn't go into a house where Russian dealers are making good business, afraid to get killed. But they can't always call a SWAT team to do that, can they?

Germany is going down, going down, going down. Germany is........ 

We in London are used to violent crime particularly that committed by young men of immigrant backgrounds.

On New Years Eve in a 15 hour period the festive season was marred by four fatal stabbings in four different incidents. All four victims were black as were the perpetrators.

The politically correct MSM are not only reluctant to comment on their ethnicities but also on the fact that it seems that they are genetically inclined to act in such a manner.

When you can't tell the truth about such incidents what hope have we of successfully tackling these problems that now so common in our society.

12 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

yet the photo of a kid lying dead in the same position after the Las Ramblas terror attack is nowhere to be seen?

Cause unacceptable in Western media outlets due to respect for the dead and family

6 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

You spoke right out of my heart. Before the masses of migrants arrived it was the Russians who could become Germans by just showing a document that was sold for $ 3 that a for forefather had been German, of course, was there no real proof.

Anyway, these people and they were a lot could come to Germany, received a German passport immediately, and they could even change their names for free. ( Great for those who had a criminal past, bad for the Germans, of course.)

I held seminars for some groups of Russians to get them a job, teach them how to use a computer and many other things. We couldn't even throw them out when they skipped most of the 3-month seminar because some had ordered not do so. 

Many adults were in no way interested to learn German, while we gave all to teach them the basics.

Luckily, I decided to end the chaos and I moved to Thailand, got married and found a job.

When I had to go to Germany to get my leg fixed after an accident here, my city had changed into something that I couldn't understand anymore.

The Russians took over prostitution, drug, and other business. When German pimps had a problem a baseball bat was all to fix a problem. But when the Russians took over they shot first and there's no more talk.

We often hear about the German mafia in Pattaya and other places in Thailand. The majority of them are the same guys who once came to the glory country to take over all and everything.

Two German cops wouldn't go into a house where Russian dealers are making good business, afraid to get killed. But they can't always call a SWAT team to do that, can they?

Germany is going down, going down, going down. Germany is........ 

Some say the German policy toward immigrants stems from the guilt of what happened to immigrants under Hitler. They feel they have to over compensate for that.  I wonder if that's true.

5 minutes ago, simple1 said:
19 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

yet the photo of a kid lying dead in the same position after the Las Ramblas terror attack is nowhere to be seen?

Cause unacceptable in Western media outlets due to respect for the dead and family

But why was it acceptable for western media outlets to show the body of Alan Kurdi?

1 hour ago, p414 said:

sharia will become law of the land in democratic countries.The ballot box and 'birthrights' will see to that..Every muslim with the vote will vote whatever their iman tells them to..Alrewady in england muslims have the deciding vote in many elections.[a muslim is the lord mayor of london]..to see what islam will bring you  youtube 'with open gates'.

Other than in your imagination, the scaremongering prediction is unlikely to become reality. In all probability there will be greater representation for immigrants/Muslims, but for the nonsense some spew here the figures are still off, and so does the supposition that all current and future immigrants/Muslims strive for the same cause. I don't think there's a general wish among them to replicate their lands of origin in their host lands. That some do support this doesn't make it an all encompassing notion.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Other than in your imagination, the scaremongering prediction is unlikely to become reality. In all probability there will be greater representation for immigrants/Muslims, but for the nonsense some spew here the figures are still off, and so does the supposition that all current and future immigrants/Muslims strive for the same cause. I don't think there's a general wish among them to replicate their lands of origin in their host lands. That some do support this doesn't make it an all encompassing notion.

It seems that  more of them support it than do not.

There are already more active mosques in the UK than there are active churches and many more Muslims worship in them than there are Christians who still attend church. It's all happened in the last 3 or 4 decades!

Those who do not see what's taking place can easily dismiss it and to them it's out of sight and out of mind. But as a native Londoner I can assure you it's what is happening.

That undercover TV program about what was preached at the main mosque in London should give even the most dedicated liberal Englishman or woman cause for concern.

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

True, but IMO the hypocrisy / right wing politisation is unacceptable

There's that, and then there are unrealistic expectations that the public would follow this or that set of ideals, corresponding to posters' views. I think that some of the prevalent negative sentiment can be accounted for Merkel's handling of the crisis and related issues. Unless mistaken, one of the links you posted makes repeated use of the word "hubris", in this regard.

There is no way to dismiss Merkel's (and by association, her party and political allies) responsibility for how things panned out. It's all very well pointing out flaws having to do with the EU, UN and the international community as a whole, but Merkel was, and is, a major player on these arenas, and a dominant force when it came to the refugee crisis. 

1 minute ago, yogi100 said:

It seems that  more of them support it than do not.

There are already more active mosques in the UK than there are active churches and many more Muslims worship in them than there are Christians who still attend church. It's all happened in the last 3 or 4 decades!

Those who do not see what's taking place can easily dismiss it and to them it's out of sight and out of mind. But as a native Londoner I can assure you it's what is happening.

That undercover TV program about what was preached at the main mosque in London should give even the most dedicated liberal Englishman or woman cause for concern.

It seems that you are making things up based on the usual biased sources often cited by people sharing the same politics. Attending prayers and sermons is not synonymous with having extreme views. The same goes for not attending such - some of TVF's own extremists are self professed atheists. It is not denied that there are those immigrants and Muslims who do support such views. Just that it is not demonstrated that these are accepted by all, or even the majority of the public in question.

3 hours ago, p414 said:

sharia will become law of the land in democratic countries.The ballot box and 'birthrights' will see to that..Every muslim with the vote will vote whatever their iman tells them to..Alrewady in england muslims have the deciding vote in many elections.[a muslim is the lord mayor of london]..to see what islam will bring you  youtube 'with open gates'.

It's not just sharia or Islam specifically, but "ethnic-based voting" which is replacing idea/policy based voting, generally.  The "winner" is a coalition of ethnics, who then pilfer / transfer-wealth / oppress the losers.

3 hours ago, Morch said:

And to top that you've got Erdogan trying almost all to become a European member country. That's beyond anybody's imagination. 

2 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

And to top that you've got Erdogan trying almost all to become a European member country. That's beyond anybody's imagination. 

https://codastory.com/migration-crisis/integration-issues/german-employment-program-for-refugees-pays-one-euro-an-hour-sometimes-less/

To say nothing of providing dirt cheap labour undercutting German Man and women workers. The work of Monster Merkel and the EU.

6 minutes ago, The manic said:

https://codastory.com/migration-crisis/integration-issues/german-employment-program-for-refugees-pays-one-euro-an-hour-sometimes-less/

To say nothing of providing dirt cheap labour undercutting German Man and women workers. The work of Monster Merkel and the EU.

Sorry, but I've heard that these so called "one Euro" jobs are also given to jobless Germans. 

Almost all of my family members had tax offices and that's how i know how they run their Doenershops, without paying taxes forever.

The first Abdul starts the business, one year tax free. After one year Ahmed, a relative takes over. Again one year without paying tax. And that goes on and on and on. They laugh about these dumb Germans who don't get it. And I've heard a few, not only one saying that all German women are whores. Enough. 

Sorry, but I've heard that these so called "one Euro" jobs are also given to jobless Germans. 

Almost all of my family members had tax offices and that's how i know how they run their Doenershops, without paying taxes forever.

The first Abdul starts the business, one year tax free. After one year Ahmed, a relative takes over. Again one year without paying tax. And that goes on and on and on. They laugh about these dumb Germans who don't get it. And I've heard a few, not only one saying that all German women are whores. Enough. 

Sounds like your lot need a ‘Gerexit’ Kapitan Jenny!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Morch said:

There's that, and then there are unrealistic expectations that the public would follow this or that set of ideals, corresponding to posters' views. I think that some of the prevalent negative sentiment can be accounted for Merkel's handling of the crisis and related issues. Unless mistaken, one of the links you posted makes repeated use of the word "hubris", in this regard.

There is no way to dismiss Merkel's (and by association, her party and political allies) responsibility for how things panned out. It's all very well pointing out flaws having to do with the EU, UN and the international community as a whole, but Merkel was, and is, a major player on these arenas, and a dominant force when it came to the refugee crisis. 

I have not dismissed Merkel government responsibilities. Just providing a bigger picture which all the right of centre posters ignore, plus many with outright falsehoods.

8 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I assume that this is not an EC law ? So basically the family business is paying zero tax from its profits and the employees will be declaring they are earning too little to pay tax .  Mostly a cash only customer transaction and not easy to prove the shops profits .  So making no contribution to the country , just taking only . Maybe you should all jump on the bandwagon instead of subsidizing these cheats by way of paying your taxes .

On 04/01/2018 at 8:55 AM, simple1 said:

I for one try to establish facts as demonstrated by the links I provided. You and your clique unequivocally support far right propaganda and often source their terminology. Accordingly IMHO you and your fellow travellers are the ones with 'something wrong', plus act contrary to the advise of our national security agencies.

If I see a duck walking down the street I think 'there's a duck'

I don't google 'government and local authorities information and statistics on street walking ducks'

If I did I would most likely be presented with facts and figures on 'ducks don't walk down the streets' and may end up thinking it wasn't really a duck.

All these figures, percentages etc presented for public consumption are carefully constructed to keep people occupied while the governments quietly enrich themselves.

Will it change in the future, who knows?

Nothing the general public can do about it so why bother yourself with it.

Beats me why some get all uptight bitter and twisted over something they have no control over.

48 minutes ago, overherebc said:

I don't google 'government and local authorities information and statistics on street walking ducks'

If I did I would most likely be presented with facts and figures on 'ducks don't walk down the streets' and may end up thinking it wasn't really a duck.

All these figures, percentages etc presented for public consumption are carefully constructed to keep people occupied while the governments quietly enrich themselves.

Beats me why some get all uptight bitter and twisted over something they have no control over.

Conspiracy and end of the world posts are just so much blah, blah, blah

35 minutes ago, overherebc said:

"If I see a duck walking down the street I think 'there's a duck'

All these figures, percentages etc presented for public consumption are carefully constructed to keep people occupied while the governments quietly enrich themselves."

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, superal said:

foreigners who are taking jobs at a lower rate

Note you didn't respond to my comments. However, who is actually offering below minimum wage jobs - guarantee many German nationals engage in this activity - Yes, likely to be a contributing factor to street violence, theft etc

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Note you didn't respond to my comments. However, who is actually offering below minimum wage jobs - guarantee many German nationals engage in this activity - Yes, likely to be a contributing factor to street violence, theft etc

and I note that you have received little support or replies to most of your many posts , wonder why ?

But you do agree on the undercutting of wages to newly admitted foreign labour . I have a niece who is the manageress of an employment bureau . Her director makes visits to Poland on recruitment missions . The new workers are brought back to the UK together and work as a team . Thats where the fiddling starts by manipulating labour numbers and weekly invoices . The contractor is happy ,to be paying low rates  and the Polish workers who although being paid below the government basic wage are more than doubling their normal Polish wage . Happening around Europe and very difficult to  prove . I argued with my niece that they are stealing UK jobs but she defended her bosses strategy saying they are good workers and its dog eats dog in this world , pity she could not say that to all the service guys who sacrificed their lives to keep the UK free . 

16 minutes ago, superal said:

and I note that you have received little support or replies to most of your many posts , wonder why ?

yeah I know - it's lonely standing out from the crowd:smile:

Aahhh if successive conservative governments in UK and Europe had not annihilated the power of the trade unions, all this would not be happening!

It's back to the 19th century!

At long last something brexiteers, remainers and Europeans can agree on.....

6 hours ago, oldhippy said:

No, the work of the right wingers that just about abolished the trade unions.

Though admittedly, the trade unions made extensive use of their self destruct button...

In Germany? Destructive Trade Unions? Not at all. They were never infiltrated by communist like the the UK and European Unions. The high productivity rate of the German Work force is attributable to to the way the way the TUs worked with management, pioneered company share schemes etc. The policy of paying immigrants low wages comes from Monster Merkel and is being sold as a integration policy. Do keep up old chap. The EU has always been about providing cheap labour  to multi corporations and small factories although it was disguised as a freedom of movement. Immigrant always drive down the wages of the indigenous people.

9 minutes ago, The manic said:

In Germany? Destructive Trade Unions? Not at all. They were never infiltrated by communist like the the UK and European Unions. The high productivity rate of the German Work force is attributable to to the way the way the TUs worked with management, pioneered company share schemes etc. The policy of paying immigrants low wages comes from Monster Merkel and is being sold as a integration policy. Do keep up old chap. The EU has always been about providing cheap labour  to multi corporations and small factories although it was disguised as a freedom of movement. Immigrant always drive down the wages of the indigenous people.

You are sooooooooo confused.

I don't know where to start answering you.

And don't call me chap. I'm not British. OK jongetje?

Archived