Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

webfact

10 hours ago, simple1 said:

Last election I voted for Oz Conservative Party.

Point to government stats to support your claims, otherwise just noise. As an example I have provided a link to a prior study from 2010.

The 2.5 million individuals of Turkish origin represent roughly 3 percent of the population but more than 6 percent of welfare recipients, which says to me the vast majority of welfare recipients are non Muslim nationals.

http://www.laser.uni-erlangen.de/papers/paper/117.pdf

Of course organised crime from Muslim heritage groups, but obviously would not be practicing Islam. However, there are non Muslim heritage organised crime groups in German originating from Russia, Italy, UK , Germany etc. Your sole focus on Muslim heritage crime, welfare recipients etc is hate speech. The vast majority of crime is committed by German nationals e.g. 360 domestic murders in one year. You can explore facts at...

https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/currentinformation_node.html;jsessionid=66D342DAF40E43D9FB3B981DCE49DA03.live0611

Of course organised crime from Muslim heritage groups, but obviously would not be practicing Islam.

I think you're suggesting that if someone is a practising muslim, that he wouldn't be involved in organized crime, or am I misreading your post??   

If you are suggesting that, be serious please.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

Of course organised crime from Muslim heritage groups, but obviously would not be practicing Islam.

I think you're suggesting that if someone is a practising muslim, that he wouldn't be involved in organized crime, or am I misreading your post??   

If you are suggesting that, be serious please.

Drug dealing and other crimes committed by organised crime groups are contrary to Sharia Law. Islam states Muslims must comply to the law of their host countries.

Drug dealing and other crimes committed by organised crime groups are contrary to Sharia Law. Islam states Muslims must comply to the law of their host countries.

Then why do they change it to Sharia at every opportunity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Then why do they change it to Sharia at every opportunity?

Why do you think all Muslim heritage people are of the same beliefs/opinion, there are differing Schools of Islamic thought/philosophy, plus those who do not practise Islam.

As far as I'm aware not one Western country has implemented any aspect of Sharia Criminal Law. There are aspects of Sharia Civil Law practised, as there is with Jewish Civil law, but overriding is the Western legislated body of law e.g. UK Common Law. There are some Islamic majority countries who have not legislated for Sharia Criminal Law, but increasing pressure is being applied by hardliner clerics. There are various degrees of harshness in implementation of Criminal Sharia Law. I would guess Muslim heritage criminals would not wish to be exposed to the penalties, severe by Western standards, of Sharia Criminal Law.

47 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Pity so very many of them  don't then ,isn't it?

Yep, though of course same applies for criminals from a Christian heritage, Jewish heritage etc etc etc

Could say the same with Brits in Thailand
Now that is a silly thing to say.to live here with my wife of over 20 years who is Thai and my son both Bhuddists while i am a Christian( no she did not have to convert to marry me) i have to have a large amount of money in a Thai bank as i can claim no benifits or free services. All my friends are in the same boat oh and also we ask for no special services. I will not go on as its not worth it.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I address this to the moderators. I feel it is derogotary to say things about Brits living in Thailand as the majority of us are decent familly men .not sex tourists

LOL, as are the large majority of asylum seekers / refugees in the EU law abiding, so why do you and others keep up your never ending vilification of the entire group contrary to forum rules. it's off topic, but would be interested which Western nationality has the largest number of people charged for criminal offences in Thailand

LOL, as are the large majority of asylum seekers / refugees in the EU law abiding, so why do you and others keep up your never ending vilification of the entire group contrary to forum rules. it's off topic, but would be interested which Western nationality has the largest number of people charged for criminal offences in Thailand
Again you post a derogatary remark about us Brits. How many Brits are in Thai prisons as aposed to decent family men?

4 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Again you post a derogatary remark about us Brits. How many Brits are in Thai prisons as aposed to decent family men?

Whatever: Can't handle a minor jibe in comparison to your ongoing insults to a group comprising more than a billion - what a tough guy...

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Could say the same with Brits in Thailand

Good grief!

Brits in LOS are not refugees, have to comply with immigration requirements, pay their own way, and leave when their permission to stay expires. When they break the law, if caught they are deported or jailed and deported.

I know I shouldn't have replied to the bait, but sometimes............................

On 1/17/2018 at 9:34 AM, simple1 said:

Yep, though of course same applies for criminals from a Christian heritage, Jewish heritage etc etc etc

OK. lets keep it simple here :

All Countries have laws and everybody must abide by them (No need to mention the Red bull guy here)and some people do not abide by those laws .

most antisemitic crimes in germany are carried out in the name of allah for the koran terror bible supports it. in france 40.000 jews have left since 2006 cause most antisemitic violence were exerted by muslims. hence the most dangerous matter to western society is antisemitic islam faschism combined with hatred against jews. in this context german parliament is going to pass a law to deport muslims committing antisemitic crimes.

wbr

roobaa01

9 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

most antisemitic crimes in germany are carried out in the name of allah for the koran terror bible supports it. in france 40.000 jews have left since 2006 cause most antisemitic violence were exerted by muslims. hence the most dangerous matter to western society is antisemitic islam faschism combined with hatred against jews. in this context german parliament is going to pass a law to deport muslims committing antisemitic crimes.

wbr

roobaa01

How about they just deport ANY immigrant that commits a crime? Is that too much to ask?

Just now, DILLIGAD said:

Good point but to where?
Most ditch their passports for exactly that reason.

In which case, deport them to the most likely country of origin.  I'm sure there are experts in language that can point the right direction.

But we then enter the 'originating country refuses to accept them'....  Far more difficult a problem, but (genuine question) how often does this happen?

25 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

So it's not true that the increase in violent crime in Germany is attributable to 'refugees'?

And therein lies one of the problems - nobody trusts media reporting, regardless of 'sides'.... 

One assumes you know the definition of a 'refugee'. From the OP it indicates 90% of the 10% rise in violent crime for the period of the report is committed by so called 'economic refugees' i.e. rejected asylum seekers in Germany. Reports also indicate a fair amount of the violence is actually between asylum seekers.

It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.

Your question on which countries Germany has finalised government to government agreements for the return of deportees is available via Google.

Below is a search for you on another matter regards those scheduled for deportation.

"As German police attempt to deport refugees, hundreds of churches are trying to shelter them"

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

One assumes you know the definition of a 'refugee'. From the OP it indicates 90% of the 10% rise in violent crime for the period of the report is committed by so called 'economic refugees' i.e. rejected asylum seekers in Germany. Reports also indicate a fair amount of the violence is actually between asylum seekers.

It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.

Your question on which countries Germany has finalised government to government agreements for the return of deportees is available via Google.

Below is a search for you on another matter regards those scheduled for deportation.

"As German police attempt to deport refugees, hundreds of churches are trying to shelter them"

The people get the government they deserve...

Archived