Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

webfact

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Good point but to where?
Most ditch their passports for exactly that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My skin darkening cream seems to work well and I'll soon be on the banana boat to Germoney. Allah Akbar, Jussuf Dilligad!!

5 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Was your point something about the reaction of failed asylum seekers who have made it to Europe or was your point not exactly on point?

Yes ive been saying it for a long time and when trump blocks countries like this, Sweden, france and Germany are my shinimg examples  

14 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

My skin darkening cream seems to work well and I'll soon be on the banana boat to Germoney. Allah Akbar, Jussuf Dilligad!!

The banana boat?

Oh I see, you will travel first class, how befitting.

Most Africans travel with old not sea worthy boats, and risk their lives - actually many lose their lives.

Not really a subject to make jokes about.

These are absolutely FAKE NEWS !!

Not even many refugees are criminals. Same rate as "Germans".

However there is a group of migrants with no chance to achieve a refugee status. And because those are not allowed to work they take the chance of steeling, robberies, and feeling they are definitely not welcome they sometimes becoming violent.

So be careful when judging about people coming to Europe. Again....there are refugees and migrants

On 1/5/2018 at 12:42 PM, roobaa01 said:

1. like sweden and always evident mainly muslims committed the crimes , predominantly sexually motivation.

2. islam is the root problem as being a violent political doctrine with the sharia terror book incompatiple with western society.

3. merkel illegally let the illegal criminals in, who passed through and stayed in third secure countries .

wbr

roobaa01

1. like Sweden and always evident mainly muslims committed the crimes , predominantly sexually motivation.

2. islam is the root problem as being a violent political doctrine with the sharia terror book incompatible with western society.

3. Merkel illegally let the illegal criminals in, who passed through and stayed in third secure countries .

4. Merkel will end up in jail for the rest of her communist life.

A German Rape Epidemic or Why Runners Shouldn't Run................:shock1:

1. Bild: Runner raped at Lake Sims
Perpetrator caught swiftly

2. Focus
Leipzig: After brutal rape of runner, police recommend caution
September 3, 2017

3. Bild Woman dragged into forest and raped
July 23, 2017

4. BildRapes in Munich and Rosenheim: Suspect (27) arrested!

5. Bild: Woman Abused in Front of Her Boyfriend – Camping Site Rapist Is Rejected Asylum Seeker

6. The following is not a rape, “just” an attack, but still noteworthy for the unusual brutality:
 Police Berlin: Runner Assaulted – Suspect Arrested

https://vladtepesblog.com/2017/09/10/a-german-rape-epidemic/comment-page-1/

43 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

The banana boat?

Oh I see, you will travel first class, how befitting.

Most Africans travel with old not sea worthy boats, and risk their lives - actually many lose their lives.

Not really a subject to make jokes about.

Would you read it again, please? The joke is on me....

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Would you read it again, please? The joke is on me....

Basing myself on your other posts, I would say  the joke is at the expense of poor Africans.

Unless all your other posts are jokes too.

Hey, I will hold on to that positive thought.

2 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

dublin convention applies first safe country rule.....no rule were so called migrants can choose in which country they can claim asylum and social welfare.

wbr roobaa01

The Dublin Regulation was criticised for breach of UN Convention for Refugees legal protection norms. Dublin 111 Regulation was waived in 2015 due to lack of resources / funding by the EU which led to the Greek, Hungarian & Italian governments being overwhelmed in their roles in managing the Regulation.

For the commission, this constitutes a recognition of the fact that we cannot leave the member states at the external borders alone in dealing with a large number of asylum seekers seeking refuge in Europe," said Natasha Bertaud, spokeswoman for the EU Commission.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-suspends-dublin-rules-for-syrians/a-18671698

EU and other governments severely underfunded Turkey and other regional countries hosting millions of foreign nationals which created the momentum for influx into the EU (at the time huge backlog in processing claims, insufficient housing/ no work/running out of savings etc). As we know large numbers of economic asylum seekers, eventually estimated at 60% of all asylum seekers, leveraged the situation which created further havoc.

The Dublin Regulation was criticised for breach of UN Convention for Refugees legal protection norms. Dublin 111 Regulation was waived in 2015 due to lack of resources / funding by the EU which led to the Greek, Hungarian & Italian governments being overwhelmed in their roles in managing the Regulation.

For the commission, this constitutes a recognition of the fact that we cannot leave the member states at the external borders alone in dealing with a large number of asylum seekers seeking refuge in Europe," said Natasha Bertaud, spokeswoman for the EU Commission.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-suspends-dublin-rules-for-syrians/a-18671698

EU and other governments severely underfunded Turkey and other regional countries hosting millions of foreign nationals which created the momentum for influx into the EU (at the time huge backlog in processing claims, insufficient housing/ no work/running out of savings etc). As we know large numbers of economic asylum seekers, eventually estimated at 60% of all asylum seekers, leveraged the situation which created further havoc.
Love that" economic asylum seekers" so are they seeking asylum for economic reasons? Ie they are poor but under no other threat of death etc . Must add that to reasons for coming to scrounge off the west.lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Love that" economic asylum seekers" so are they seeking asylum for economic reasons? Ie they are poor but under no other threat of death etc . Must add that to reasons for coming to scrounge off the west.lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Whatever - if you prefer economic refugees i.e. 'illegals', as are overstayers. Western employers exploit them with very low wages etc, about time they are imprisoned as they should be in Thailand

6 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

most antisemitic crimes in germany are carried out in the name of allah for the koran terror bible supports it. in france 40.000 jews have left since 2006 cause most antisemitic violence were exerted by muslims. hence the most dangerous matter to western society is antisemitic islam faschism combined with hatred against jews. in this context german parliament is going to pass a law to deport muslims committing antisemitic crimes.

wbr

roobaa01

laws alone won't solve the problem. unfortunately the b@stards have dozens of possibilities (similar to UK) to use our judiciary system (appeal after appeal) to delay or even evade deportation.

2 hours ago, Hamuraii said:

1. like Sweden and always evident mainly muslims committed the crimes , predominantly sexually motivation.

2. islam is the root problem as being a violent political doctrine with the sharia terror book incompatible with western society.

3. Merkel illegally let the illegal criminals in, who passed through and stayed in third secure countries .

4. Merkel will end up in jail for the rest of her communist life.

yawn :coffee1:

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Germany doesn't have to verify anyone unless they arrived by plane. They could just insist that the country they crossed to get to Germany keeps them. Far as I know, the first safe country is the only one obliged to take refugees.

"insisting" is nothing but wishful thinking, prevention is a logistic problem that can't be solved.

5 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

the most stunning matter the whole left wing party "die linke" in german parliament abstained from voting in favor of the proposed  antisemitic crime law motion, hence are they antisemitic ???

wbr

roobaa01

no, they are not. but "die linke" (the left) is in favour of letting all refugees/migrants stay.

Archived