Video: Is this travelling in the back of a pick-up allowed??!!

webfact

Video: Is this travelling in the back of a pick-up allowed??!!

5pm.jpg

Picture: Tnews

A video doing the rounds of social media showed a man with an unusual method of travel.

Not for him just traveling in the bed of the back of a pick-up - this guy was hanging onto the back.

The men in the vehicle following found it hilarious and posted the story on the Techat Manopak page.

They said he appeared to be talking into a radio to someone or perhaps getting a free lift.

They went to town on some amusing hashtags in Thai:

#governmentinspection

#freetravel2018

#cityofeternalstyle

#sharetoSorayuth 555

the last being a reference to a well known but disgraced TV presenter who might be interested.

The clip was filmed near the Don Hua Lor intersection.

Fruity language in the video including "water monitor" and "knobhead" in reference to the man clinging on.

Source: Nnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-04

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:
35 minutes ago, webfact said:

They went to town on some amusing hashtags in Thai:

#governmentinspection

#freetravel2018

#cityofeternalstyle

#sharetoSorayuth 555

Oh, stop please, my aching sides can’t take anymore...

f553a71f3a208886bc6f820b87433deb--foghor

Reminds me of the "scutting" that we used to do as teenagers. Holding onto the back of a lorry while on our bicycles and being pulled along at high speed.

Ah! .....those "fearless" times. Still... had it's up side....prepared me for handling the traffic/driving  in Thailand.

13 minutes ago, Borzandy said:

My opinion is the guy didn't want to be seen by the truck driver. Or he didn't have enough time to sit in the bed truck as the driver was in hurry.

History if the tailgate came down unexpectedly or a truck speeding hit from behind as in the other day . Spose you need people of this caliber to keep the no.1 most dangerous country to drive in spot! 

It is easy to understand the amusement of the occupants of the car behind. They were probably bought up watching the slapstick comedy shows that are everywhere in Thailand - the ones where nobody has to think except to listen to the boings, the slaps and the canned laughter telling the audience when to laugh. When the Knobhead hits the bitumen that would have been a laugh too.

I witnessed Tongans car surfing in Waikiki on November 23.

There were dozens of cars, women and men waving flags completely unsecured standing on MOVING vehicle roofs, sitting on hoods, screaming.

I had never heard of such a thing. The normally ubiquitous 5-O cruisers nowhere to be seen...

DPnzXk6UQAAr6GD.jpg

1 hour ago, xen said:

It is easy to understand the amusement of the occupants of the car behind. They were probably bought up watching the slapstick comedy shows that are everywhere in Thailand - the ones where nobody has to think except to listen to the boings, the slaps and the canned laughter telling the audience when to laugh. When the Knobhead hits the bitumen that would have been a laugh too.

"the boings, the slaps and the canned laughter"

Isn't that just SOOO annoying?  As is the guy who sounds like he's just been bitten by a cobra when somebody answers a question correctly! 

4 hours ago, hobobo said:

It's a shame that the truck who smashed this pickup hasn't chosen the one with the knobhead!

You never did anything stupid when you were young?

I know I did stuff as bad as this, if not worse, in my teens. 

Ofcourse it is. The laws are there to be followed. And if its allowed to be oitside a car sitting with no belts then this is same.

You cant say theres a new law that allows raping but you can't have sex with your wife. You can sit 6 persons in the back of a pickup but not3.......

And thats what's happening in Thailand with all the lalaland laws. You can bend them as you want

3 hours ago, xen said:

..the camera car would not have been able to avoid him, thats for sure...or was that a 'clapper-board' in the top right corner.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

You never did anything stupid when you were young?

I know I did stuff as bad as this, if not worse, in my teens. 

I did indeed when I was young, but I had a "revelation" when I was 25 and since then, No, No, No

Archived