Hong Kong Garden restaurant, Sisaket

DILLIGAD

Peter & Amie’s Hong Kong Garden, Sisaket has now re-opened after a long break. The restaurant has been redecorated in a ‘60/70’s musical theme with many LP sleeves adorning the walls. Peters extensive vinyl collection is available for customers enjoyment together with a high end sound system. Unchanged is the farang/Cantonese menu including IMO the best pizza’s in town (all @ 190b). The secluded garden still has the projector/screen for sports event coverage.
I am not associated with this business in any way, just a happy customer that Peter is ‘fighting-fit & back in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can a blind lead another blind? Please give me a hint. Is it the big restaurant near the rot fai? Thanks for replying. 

A Sauerkraut type of guy?

No, plus I have no idea where (who) you mean. Directions can be gained from their HKG FB page.

7 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Can a blind lead another blind? Please give me a hint. Is it the big restaurant near the rot fai? Thanks for replying. 

A Sauerkraut type of guy?

Peter is more of a steak and kidney pie man I believe.  Frank of "Living in the Past"  (the premier German restaurant in Sisaket) is a sauerkraut type of guy, while Brian of the Cukoo's nest is a an apple pie type of guy.

Peter is more of a steak and kidney pie man I believe.  Frank of "Living in the Past"  (the premier German restaurant in Sisaket) is a sauerkraut type of guy, while Brian of the Cukoo's nest is a an apple pie type of guy.

IMG_2721.JPG.7b808f580a110a4a2f52d202fc1b9d6d.JPG

This map shows 3 places mentioned BUT is slightly out-of-date with regard to other bars/locations in SSK.

So happy that Hong Kong garden is open again, absolutely the best place to go in Sisaket for music lovers. The Cantonese and English menu that includes Cantonese ribs and pizzas (best in Sisaket), if you like music your in for a treat just sit back and peruse Peter's extensive collection of vinyl, the walls are lined with album covers to wet your appetite and Peter will probably have a great story to tell about the artist. All in all a new experience not to be missed and definitely one to repeat as often as possible 

So happy that Hong Kong garden is open again, absolutely the best place to go in Sisaket for music lovers. The Cantonese and English menu that includes Cantonese ribs and pizzas (best in Sisaket), if you like music your in for a treat just sit back and peruse Peter's extensive collection of vinyl, the walls are lined with album covers to wet your appetite and Peter will probably have a great story to tell about the artist. All in all a new experience not to be missed and definitely one to repeat as often as possible 

Yeah, especially about Dr. Winston O’Boogie.

2 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

IMG_2721.JPG.7b808f580a110a4a2f52d202fc1b9d6d.JPG

This map shows 3 places mentioned BUT is slightly out-of-date with regard to other bars/locations in SSK.

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload the map. Could you please tell me how to get there, let's say from the train station. Thanks a lot,  I will pray for your (lost?) soul. 

P.S. Somebody just told me where it is, thank you. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload the map. Could you please tell me how to get there, let's say from the train station. Thanks a lot,  I will pray for your (lost?) soul. 

P.S. Somebody just told me where it is, thank you. 

My lost soul?

I would appreciate directions on how to get there, say from the train station thanks really missing a great pizza and decent chinese food.

If you look at the map that I posted, it’s to the left of the lake/aquarium and opposite a Caltex petrol station.

3 hours ago, hellyes2oo2 said:

Dilligad, thanks for that, just one more question do you know the opening hours, unfortunately i am having trouble with my facebook, so can't get on their page cheers

I was there yesterday and we were positively surprised. It's indeed the best pizza you'll find in , or near Sisaket. With any toppings you want, 190 baht is really cheap.       

The easiest way to find it is when you take the main roads. Let's say you start your trip at the Bangkok bank and you'll be heading down the road to Kantharalak. Drive down the road ( I think it's Khun Haan road) until you come to the first traffic light. Turn right there and follow the road for about 2 km. Then you'll see the Thai steak house, ( the place that moved from the train station area with the pink/violet/ white umbrellas) on the right hand side.

Drive a little bit further and you'll see the Hong Kong garden on your left, opposite the Caltex gas station. It's really worth a trip and Peter with wife are nice guys. 

8 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

If you look at the map that I posted, it’s to the left of the lake/aquarium and opposite a Caltex petrol station.

Thanks a lot for your help, a great place with a great owner. 

On 1/6/2018 at 2:49 PM, hellyes2oo2 said:

i really want to go to this place with my mate, but want to know the opening hours if anyone can tell me cheers

I'm pretty sure Khun Dilligad will pick you up, give you a ride to Hongkong garden and eventually pay for your pizza and beer/Lao Khao. Why don't you page him? 

Just now, jenny2017 said:

I'm pretty sure Khun Dilligad will pick you up, give you a ride to Hongkong garden and eventually pay for your pizza and beer/Lao Khao. Why don't you page him? 

Khun Dilligad is one of the most generous hosts I know.  He is well regarded as a man about town in not just Sisaket Province, but also in far off Ubon Ratchatani  and in Surin as well.  

just a quick question, a couple of years ago, Frank at "living in the past" used to sell pies and pizzas and bacon and sausages. Then he stopped, but a couple of days ago i was talking to someone and they said that he had started selling them again. Can anyone confirm this please.

Archived