Retired British postman claims Thai woman stole his pension - overstayed working on a construction site!

webfact

42 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

The sooner immigration starts to lean really, really heavily on farang retirees' income proof, the better.

They need to come down hard on bent immigration officers by pretending to be retirees using agents to get around the income criteria.

Catch a couple, make an example of them and jokers like this potless postie will be a lot less ubiquitous.

There's no "leave the poor guy alone" about this because, on the "grand scale of things", he was taking food off a poor Thai or Cambodian's table by working in a restricted profession.

Blacklist and deport immediately

It really annoys me when  hearing of a Cambodian or thai or whatever, that is poor and working for food, how kind and sympathetic the forum jurors will be. 

Yet when it is a white person down on his luck, trying to earn a bit of food money, how nasty the jurors turn. 

How many thai are working in America or nz, taking jobs that a poor homeless person could have. It's no different. 

Working to get money for food should not be a crime. For any race. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, greenchair said:

It really annoys me when  hearing of a Cambodian or thai or whatever, that is poor and working for food, how kind and sympathetic the forum jurors will be. 

Yet when it is a white person down on his luck, trying to earn a bit of food money, how nasty the jurors turn. 

How many thai are working in America or nz, taking jobs that a poor homeless person could have. It's no different. 

The truth is that a majority of white people are always condemning Cambodian or thai or whatever all the time (TVF itself is a good example). Hence, when a white person says he's working for 50 Bahts trying to earn a bit of food money AND a plane ticket, the jurors turn nasty!!!

On 10/01/2018 at 5:36 PM, Bluespunk said:

I never called anyone any such thing.

My problem is purely with the type of prejudiced comment you made about the Irish in your post.

Check your original post you pathetic ejit from Ireland. P.s I am Irish!

9 minutes ago, Grauwulf said:

Check your original post you pathetic ejit from Ireland. P.s I am Irish!

I never called anyone an ejit. 

Check who you quoted as doing so, before you embarrass yourself further. 

I don’t care what nationality you say you are.

It doesn’t excuse prejudice. 

Or personal abuse. 

Just now, Bluespunk said:

I never called anyone an ejit. 

Check who you quoted as doing so, before you embarrass yourself further. 

I don’t care what nationality you say you are. It doesn’t excuse prejudice. 

Wow you removed your original post calling him a pathetic ejit from the UK and a bozo what a class guy you are.Prejudiced? No. Can’t stand arrogance and ignorance yeh look at all your posts ranting about British politics your either predjuced or a provo either way you’re very sad and need to get out mor pm me if you wish to discuss further

3 minutes ago, Grauwulf said:

Wow you removed your original post calling him a pathetic ejit from the UK and a bozo what a class guy you are.Prejudiced? No. Can’t stand arrogance and ignorance yeh look at all your posts ranting about British politics your either predjuced or a provo either way you’re very sad and need to get out mor pm me if you wish to discuss further

I didn’t make that post. 

I never called anyone pathetic or anything else. 

You are in the wrong. 

As to the rest of your post...deary deary me...

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I didn’t make that post. 

I never called anyone pathetic or anything else. 

You are in the wrong. 

As to the rest of your post...deary deary me...

My apologies you are correct you did not post it was Idman. I antagonised the situation by mistakenly thinking it was you and responding. No I am not prejudiced but I hate prejudiced points I will pm the ejit

have a glass on me

his prejudiced troll post was removed but it was close to yours

my mistake I apologise

fair one?

10 hours ago, greenchair said:

Yes would have to agree.

The Postman took a job to try and find a way out of his situation. He should not be condemned for this.

He could have done what many others do, just sat back and started a GoFundMe page and wait for the money to roll in.

Yes would have to agree.

The Postman took a job to try and find a way out of his situation. He should not be condemned for this.

He could have done what many others do, just sat back and started a GoFundMe page and wait for the money to roll in.

What the hell are you talking about? You can't make a comparison between Thais working in the west and a feckless oaf (AND liar) working illegally in Thailand.

The postie's come from a first world country to a developing one with a moody visa and a paltry £300 a month. He's gotten on the grog and a Thai woman's taken his ATM card (pure BS) so he takes a job in a restricted profession without a work permit. He's taking the piss on a giant scale.

White privilege is slowly evaporating in Asia and I sincerely hope that process accelerates in the coming years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived