Cosmetic clinic fined 20,000 baht for over-advertising penis whitening treatment

rooster59

Cosmetic clinic fined 20,000 baht for over-advertising penis whitening treatment

laser.jpg

The Department of Health Services Support has decided to impose a 20,000-baht fine on a cosmetic surgery clinic in Nonthaburi for over-advertising its penis whitening service with the use of laser technology.

A staff of the clinic in question has posted in a Facebook page the penis whitening treatment with the use of laser, claiming that the treatment process does not cause pain and the patients need not have to be admitted for rest and rehabilitation.  The post was widely shared and went viral in the social media.

Dr Thongchai Kiratihatthayakorn, deputy director-general of Department of Health Service Support, on Friday (Jan 5) dismissed as untrue the claim that laser technology could whiten penis.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/cosmetic-clinic-fined-20000-baht-advertising-penis-whitening-treatment/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-01-06

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the international media hooked up with yet another stupid whitening case.......penises no less, they discover a way of making a bonus and fine this nonsense boutique....

Expect the unexpected in Thailand where dark dicks can be blonded!

For a good proportion of Caucasians  living on southern latitudes like the Mediterranean, middle east etc,  penis colour tends to be darker than their skin colour. But it not and has never been an issue. I cannot understand what one can achieve by whitening his member. I could understand  the reasons of  someone  who wants his face look whiter, though. One believes than being white his chances are better, which unfortunately it is still at a certain extend,true.

1 hour ago, jaltsc said:

"...for over-advertising its penis whitening service..."

Sounds about right for a culture where men over-advertise their size and prowess. Why should women be the only ones disappointed?

Are they disappointed by the darker colour or smaller size? Once it is in do they really care what colour it is?? :unsure:

35 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

20,000 baht-the doctors at this clinic won't even notice it. I was there once waiting for a girlfriend and took a walk around the parking lot. Ferraris and Lambo's. 

Indeed, I wonder how many penis jobs the 20,000b fine equates to at that clinic?

And meanwhile, the Thai government, in all its wisdom, fines the place 20K baht for "over advertising."

But apparently isn't taking any action against the clinic for doing paid procedures that the medical establishment and government doctors apparently consider improper, in-effective and potentially dangerous???? And that includes, not stopping the clinic from continuing to do the procedures.

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

20,000 baht-the doctors at this clinic won't even notice it. I was there once waiting for a girlfriend and took a walk around the parking lot. Ferraris and Lambo's. 

Do you know for sure it’s that place? There are lots and lots of so-called plastic surgery clinics, also in the northern parts of the city... 

2 hours ago, marios said:

For a good proportion of Caucasians  living on southern latitudes like the Mediterranean, middle east etc,  penis colour tends to be darker than their skin colour. 

And How do you know this, dare I ask?:tongue:

Thai penis whitening... so there is more to it ? 

I thought that perhaps the Facebook posting was a rather humorous Pish take. I laughed.

but no... a fine for the clinic ( not the poster) for... um... overadvertising? I never knew there was such a thing (although I certainly wish those mailout would stop!).... so a fine for something else by proxy, perhaps, with the annotation that according to thai authorities, penis whitening is a scam

so now I can only assume that the next chapter will be about big joke and the anti scamming department apprehending these penis paling scammers.

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

fined 20,000 baht for over-advertising

Hm, I know a 'politician' who is 'over-advertising' his ideas on a daily basis.

What about the ice cream moron who promotes his all in one disease cure? And don't forget the clinics advertising vagina repairs...

31 minutes ago, sirineou said:

And How do you know this, dare I ask?:tongue:

Because my friend it is a fact of life in our parts. There is also a kind of a saying like 'it is black like a d..k'

Of course if you don't believe you can always  check..

Archived