Cosmetic clinic fined 20,000 baht for over-advertising penis whitening treatment

rooster59

2 minutes ago, marios said:

Because my friend it is a fact of life in our parts. There is also a kind of a saying like 'it is black like a d..k'

Of course if you don't believe you can always  check..

No , no , If you have already checked no need for me to be poked in the eye (i am nearsighted)  LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"...for over-advertising its penis whitening service..."

Sounds about right for a culture where men over-advertise their size and prowess. Why should women be the only ones disappointed?

A culture where men over-advertise their size and prowess; and what culture does not do that?

16 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Question for any one who has an answer? Why do Thais want there penis whitened? any reason? Surely they not believe have your penis whitened will let you make white babies?

They have blemishes and  a variation of skin pigmentation that is unattractive,

Bet this goes to court.  What law did they break?  If you want a nose job - it's your business.  If you want a white Willy, it's your business.
Are they going to fine cosmetic clinics for over-advertising nose jobs?
Caveat: I think cosmetic surgery is stupid except in the cases of individuals who need constructive surgery.  But I fully support anyone's decision to alter they own body anyway they want regardless of how stupid I personally think it is. 

Archived