BANGKOK 17 February 2019 08:40

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Cosmetic clinic fined 20,000 baht for over-advertising penis whitening treatment

With all the additional publicity the fine has generated they can take the 20,000 from the advertising budget...

20000 bath is a joke. They should pay 2 million bath penalty and at least 200000 bath to every customer or else they dont feel how wrong it is to advertise like they have done.

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

20,000 baht-the doctors at this clinic won't even notice it. I was there once waiting for a girlfriend and took a walk around the parking lot. Ferraris and Lambo's. 

Do you know for sure it’s that place? There are lots and lots of so-called plastic surgery clinics, also in the northern parts of the city... 

2 hours ago, marios said:

For a good proportion of Caucasians  living on southern latitudes like the Mediterranean, middle east etc,  penis colour tends to be darker than their skin colour. 

And How do you know this, dare I ask?:tongue:

52 minutes ago, harrycallahan said:

So I'm pointing this green laser the street hawker sold me at it for nothing? 

Keep going a bit longer. That's exactly the method they're using under the blanket in the OP pic... 

Thai penis whitening... so there is more to it ? 

I thought that perhaps the Facebook posting was a rather humorous Pish take. I laughed.

but no... a fine for the clinic ( not the poster) for... um... overadvertising? I never knew there was such a thing (although I certainly wish those mailout would stop!).... so a fine for something else by proxy, perhaps, with the annotation that according to thai authorities, penis whitening is a scam

so now I can only assume that the next chapter will be about big joke and the anti scamming department apprehending these penis paling scammers.

Looks like I’m going to have to revise the advertising budget for my about to be launched Anal Bleaching clinic.

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

fined 20,000 baht for over-advertising

Hm, I know a 'politician' who is 'over-advertising' his ideas on a daily basis.

What about the ice cream moron who promotes his all in one disease cure? And don't forget the clinics advertising vagina repairs...

20,000 is such a small fine for a clinic it’s hardly worth bothering with. Why are the fines in Thailand so trifling in relation to the offenders ability to pay?

31 minutes ago, sirineou said:

And How do you know this, dare I ask?:tongue:

Because my friend it is a fact of life in our parts. There is also a kind of a saying like 'it is black like a d..k'

Of course if you don't believe you can always  check..