BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Cosmetic clinic fined 20,000 baht for over-advertising penis whitening treatment

2 minutes ago, marios said:

Because my friend it is a fact of life in our parts. There is also a kind of a saying like 'it is black like a d..k'

Of course if you don't believe you can always  check..

No , no , If you have already checked no need for me to be poked in the eye (i am nearsighted)  LOL

Hmmm....I guess a dark suit (or dress) does make one appear more slim.   Maybe dark junk appears smaller...... Poor Thai buggers with baby meat....

Tea money from a auccessful concern. Move in nothing to see here

I can only speculate that the objective of the colour contrast is to make it easier to see it.

And I should have thought under general anaesthetic. Don't want the patient listening to nurses having a good laugh.

When I read about a white penis I was expecting to see a picture of the PM looking like an Eskimo. 

7 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"...for over-advertising its penis whitening service..."

Sounds about right for a culture where men over-advertise their size and prowess. Why should women be the only ones disappointed?

A culture where men over-advertise their size and prowess; and what culture does not do that?

It seems marketing needed a boost after talks with potential spokesperson Kim Kardashian had fallen though. Apparently they pitched her the concept of a white penis and her reply was "What's that?" 

5 hours ago, wvavin said:

This only work for country of stupids with low esteem!

Ministry of  Education for starters...

Bought laser pen on beach road, go go girl on bed, shining pen on penis no sign of inflammation yet, please help 

8 hours ago, franck1972 said:

The color won't make it grow :-D

Yes I was just wondering whether it was a typo and should have read "widening" not "Whiting" ?