Clone

cbegolf

I want to buy clone golf set? but where to buy i need there web address or mail address.

Sorry i don't know of anywhere you can buy clones - you could check the classified section at www.thaigolfer.com.

Personally i wouldn't recommend buying clones - they are copies of the design and not the entire club. Hence they tend to be badly weighted with very odd sweet spots. I hired a set of clubs once at the army course that were callaway clones - they looked identical, however, the moment i swung one it was clear the were copies. The strike, trajectory and control of shots with them was awful.

Well worth spending a bit extra to get the originals and watch the handicap come tumbling down :o

In that case i should not buy. I was very intrested to buy a nike slingshot. Bit i dont know how good its and which store has it. i will be in pattaya for two days and bangkok for 2 days as i dont have time going around hunting for the shops please let me know some good store where i could buy. any help?

In that case i should not buy. I was very intrested to buy a nike slingshot. Bit i dont know how good its and which store has it. i will be in pattaya for two days and bangkok for 2 days as i dont have time going around hunting for the shops please let me know some good store where i could buy. any help?

All Central Department stores have very good sports sections which are usually well stocked with golf equipment. They usually have nets as well so you can try before you buy......

If you are in BKK, go to Soi Thaniya located between Silom and Surawong roads and between Rama IV and Patpong. Many golf shops that will sell both originals and clones located in the Thaniya Building.

If you are in Pattaya, there are several golf shops located on Third Road between Central Road and North Pattaya Road. In addition there is the Golf Store located at the Outlet Mall, next to Lotus on Sukhumvit, South Pattaya for originals only (I am told!).

All of these places will have nets to hit into and some might even have a golf pro. Make your own decision based on how much you want to spend and what feels good.