British man missing in Thailand

webfact

Exeter man missing in Thailand

Martin Wood, 48, was last seen leaving Dream Boutique Hotel

Alex Richards, Deputy News Editor

ext.jpg

An Exeter man has gone missing in Thailand.

Martin Wood, 48, was last seen leaving Dream Boutique Hotel, Petchaburi, by hotel staff at around 5am on December 30. He has not been seen or heard from since.

Martin is 5' 10'' tall, medium build, with thinning light brown hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Paul Stevens, a gun repairman from Barnstaple, shared an appeal on social media. He states Martin was his best man at his wedding and has appealed for his safe return home.

Full story: http://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/exeter-man-missing-in-thailand-1024639

-- Devon Live 2018-01-08

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Next time you want to bring in Prayut into the story, read the article properly. His mate is a gun repair man.

Of course his mate's occupation is critical to the story of the missing bloke. :stoner:

7 minutes ago, lucifer666 said:

The first time i came to Thailand, I went missing for a month (and yes she was worth it). I later found myself safe and well although extremely tired from my extracurricular activities.:shock1:

You spent a whole month having sex , what happened after that ?

Did you stay with her, or did you move on ?

56 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Quite sure he'll be in touch when the bar girl he is with has depleted his ATM account

it could be a ladyboy he is with and he does not want his mate to know , he sounds like the kind of guy that will bend over backwards for anyone 

2 hours ago, tonray said:

That settles it...they need to 'chip' all foreigners upon entry. That way we could also do away with 90 day reporting and TM30 form nonsense.

Really??? With Snowden and all and you want to surveilled 24/7???!!!!???

Archived