Overstaying Brit arrested after death of Pattaya bar girl is convicted rapist on the run from UK police

webfact

15 minutes ago, balo said:

He most likely grabbed her phone to get rid of any links between him and the girl, erasing pictures, phone numbers etc.

12 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

Why still have it in his pocket the next day? 

Truth if that was the case no need to erase stuff a quick toss into the ocean and its done. Lack of remorse and lack of thinking seem to be the bigger theroy

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, KhunMhee said:

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/british-man-arrested-bar-girl-death-pattaya/

Learn to read before you turn pro keyboard warrior. 1/2 way down it states she was alive when rescuers arrived.

So the answer to my question was 'yes', we are reading different articles.

There's nothing in the article at the start of this topic that says anything like that.

But as they were about to climax she fell off the balcony, he was reported as telling police.

This statement may be the one that gets him in deeper.  Not that he said "they", not him - that rules out oral sex - it would indicate normal sex.  He is on the balcony with his feet on the ground, that would make his centre of gravity well below the top of the railing - it would put her centre of gravity lower...  The question is how does she just "fall over" in this position.  

5 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

This statement may be the one that gets him in deeper.  Not that he said "they", not him - that rules out oral sex - it would indicate normal sex.  He is on the balcony with his feet on the ground, that would make his centre of gravity well below the top of the railing - it would put her centre of gravity lower...  The question is how does she just "fall over" in this position.  

Agree and for those who have said he perched her on the railing. In an earlier post I included a picture of said condo. The rails are glass and the edges look very thin. If he did the negligence is off the chart high and he should be punished accordingly 

Just now, bkkcanuck8 said:

Ever hear of wheel barrel?

She could have pushed herself out further to get leverage but lost control prior to climax and went over.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

She could have pushed herself out further to get leverage but lost control prior to climax and went over.

I doubt she was wheel barrowing over the edge of a balcony lol 

And the guys previous violent rape convictions have to be given more weight in this case than usual since he seems like a nutcase who should be locked up 

maybe in asylum or maybe in a jail but definitely away from vulnerable women where he could do this for a third time

1 hour ago, speedtripler said:

I doubt she was wheel barrowing over the edge of a balcony lol 

And the guys previous violent rape convictions have to be given more weight in this case than usual since he seems like a  nutcase who should be locked up 

maybe in asylum or maybe in a jail but definitely away from vulnerable women where he could do this for a third time

Totally agree about the dude just throwing out another possibility.

16 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Both his and her centre of gravity would still be well within the save zone.  The force required in that position to push her high enough would have resulted in broken ribs long before that point.

10 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Both his and her centre of gravity would still be well within the save zone.  The force required in that position to push her high enough would have resulted in broken ribs long before that point.

Making an absolute conclusion on this case is naive.

There are many reports of people who have been subjected to much more trauma and higher falls which resulted in absolutely no injury.

But if you have some sort of CSI expertease,  give it a shot....   

On 1/9/2018 at 10:05 PM, speedtripler said:

convicted violent attack and rape of a teenager 

thats all i need to know 

dont care about the overstay ,the stolen motorbike ,the dead girls phones or the uk bench warrant 

throw away the <deleted> key .......or someone get me a rope 

A bit late for a rope, she already unfortunately fell to her death.  It would have been nice to be able to tie her off before she fell, so I appreciate your good Samaritan spirit. 

38 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

There are many reports of people who have been subjected to much more trauma and higher falls which resulted in absolutely no injury.

No, but to me from the picture the rail seems to be about 120cm high at least (based on the back of the chairs and the table height) -- maybe a little more.  A man having his legs on the ground - the force of the thrust would be forward - towards the rail.  Upper body strength of the Thai girl is not going to be that strong -- strength means thickness, and thickness is not considered attractive.   So a Thai girl bent over in a wheelbarrel or upright will be thrust directly into the rail - which would lead to severe bruising and/or potentially broken ribs -- at least the amount of force that it would take to lift someone up 30cm using a forward thrust.  Now the body is covered with skin, some fat, water, it bends (all of this will dissipate a significant amount of the energy of the forward thrust) - so that would actually make it harder with that force to "accidentally" launch her up and over the barrier.   And all this force is not just once - but over and over again - with supposedly would send her over the barrier?  That to me sounds like she would be in significant pain long before that point.  Even raised up 10cm the average Thai girl is between 150 to 160 cm tall.  The centre of balance is going to be lower than the barrier - forward thrusts towards the barrier.  The theory would therefore need a demonstration of some sort before it would even be considered.  Best case scenario is it is still a minimum of negligent homicide.  Now that he has made the statements - any change in statement would definitely not help his case....  It is why (guilty or not) you never make any statements to police without first contacting your lawyer.  Luckily for us -- he did not turn himself in and felt the need to explain himself which has more or less locked himself into a story without the ability to really test it out.

BTW, That looks pretty much a very close copy of the railing on my Condo in Toronto (24th floor).  

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Lol he is not talking about the fall. Rather the position of her being bent over. The railings are +/- 4' high. So saying a 5'4" BG could bend over one would result in Broken ribs. SMH comprehension.....

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

looking at this balcony it looks like she could of been sitting on the edge and she lost her balance resulting in her fall to her death. nothing to grab on too when she fell.

That contradicts the statement that he apparently has already given.  They were having sex and at the time of the orgasm she fell over.  Are you saying his dick is on his lower chest?   Altering his statement to say she was sitting on there and fell over after it becomes apparent his statement is problematic - would really have to come as an admission of guilt since the only reason to lie about it is that you feel the truth is more damaging to you.  Any statement you make can and will be held against you in a court of law.

On 9/1/2561 at 4:08 PM, Benroon said:

Which you have absolutely no evidence to suggest he did

The history of this person would indicate clearly that in his limited time on this earth he has not played by any rules that the rest of us adhere to. Lock him up and give him the same respect he has given out!

If the police  want to / can be bothered, the obvious answer is take the guy back to the condo, use a 155cm high female police officer ( If that's what the girls height  was) to assist and get him to DEMONSTRATE  EXACTLY what he is claiming happened . No need for stripping off and no need for anyone to actually go over . Use safety straps if necessary and do on a lower floor . My guess is the truth will quickly unfold that there is no sex act in these circumstances ( ie high balcony rail) that would lead to the girl accidentally going over ....No need spending days questioning /talking etc etc .   A 30 minute trip down to Cosy Beach View condo and most likely all will be revealed, or at least a MUCH STRONGER likelihood of what really happened.

19 minutes ago, Rolanddrums said:

If the police  want to / can be bothered, the obvious answer is take the guy back to the condo, use a 155cm high female police officer ( If that's what the girls height  was) to assist and get him to DEMONSTRATE  EXACTLY what he is claiming happened . No need for stripping off and no need for anyone to actually go over . Use safety straps if necessary and do on a lower floor . My guess is the truth will quickly unfold that there is no sex act in these circumstances ( ie high balcony rail) that would lead to the girl accidentally going over ....No need spending days questioning /talking etc etc .   A 30 minute trip down to Cosy Beach View condo and most likely all will be revealed, or at least a MUCH STRONGER likelihood of what really happened.

As I said before better yet to ask him to draw exactly what happened then take him back and see if it's possible. Likely he will get caught in a pack of lies from picture to actual.

Drawing a pic is a start but as the condo is only 10 minutes away do both .( ps dont forget to video the acting out on the balcony ..potentially saves wasting more time disputing it later) Pic is static/ 2 dimensional / could be out of scale..could be interesting , maybe would get him digging himself a deeper hole.

8 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

That contradicts the statement that he apparently has already given.  They were having sex and at the time of the orgasm she fell over.  Are you saying his dick is on his lower chest?   Altering his statement to say she was sitting on there and fell over after it becomes apparent his statement is problematic - would really have to come as an admission of guilt since the only reason to lie about it is that you feel the truth is more damaging to you.  Any statement you make can and will be held against you in a court of law.

your obviously a short ass ive done it on kitchen units with no problem which would be the same hieght give or take and my dick in the right place. i see by your comment uve had little or no experience in these sorts of positions. stick to missionary :smile:

10 minutes ago, catman20 said:

your obviously a short ass ive done it on kitchen units with no problem which would be the same hieght give or take and my dick in the right place. i see by your comment uve had little or no experience in these sorts of positions. stick to missionary :smile:

am shocked at your uncouth post, please remember some of us are very sensitive, and are not used to such vulgar comments.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

The Cosy Beach Hotel has some culpability because it allowed an illegal over stayer  to stay at the hotel and also I thought the police and immigration authorities checked the visitors register and their passport details all usually photocopied

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

kitchen units are much lower -- tell me your experiences doing it on a standing desk (which would still be lower than the balcony railing).  Given the litigious state of the United States (which often the building standards are based on), I am sure that the design standards take into account the safety of overly amorous individuals on a balcony.  It is probably why they are annoyingly high -- and get in the way of a nice view.

"Fell"  who is to say she wasn't PUSHED ?   I've little reason to believe his recall of events that evening. 

Were did that figure of 1500 baht come from? Him or did they find the 1500 in the girls purse or on her? You guess how many customers pay before the sex. He just as likely killed her so he didn't have to pay at all.

Archived