BANGKOK 23 February 2019 02:15

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Overstaying Brit arrested after death of Pattaya bar girl is convicted rapist on the run from UK police

I wonder how he was able to support himself in his new life in Thailand ? R I P to the young lady,

He sounds like a nice boy, why wouldn't anyone believe his story ?

1 minute ago, franklnooner said:

One less idiot in pattaya is a good thing.

True, but he's probably been replaced by two new ones already.

31 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Thank you. One poster is more concerned that he rented the bike as well! It's like the first few posters are more concerned that this piece of scum Brit might further degrade the British reputation in Pattaya. I'm sure others will try to defend this loser as well. Is his name British enough for some posters? 

RIP to the girl. No one deserves this. 

He is just another quality tourist that never should have made it into Thailand.  

Or at least should legally not have been there for the past 59 days. None of this would have happened.

RIP young girl.

The prior rape conviction does not bode well in this case. He may have flipped out over something she said or did and threw her off the balcony. 

Just now, NCC1701A said:

RIP young girl.

The prior rape conviction does not bode well in this case. He may have flipped out over something she said or did and threw her off the balcony. 

Yeah. Rapists are very sick animals.:sad:

Hate to say it but having read his past history I think this current episode is more than just an accident. I hope the police are clever enough to dig deep and find out what really happened . RIP to the young lady 

He's a nasty piece of work,a rapist,liar,and murderer in my books,

he obviously pushed/threw her over the balcony,because he didn't 

want to pay,wanted to rob her,I expect the judges will not believe his

story either,a good few years in Thai jail,and if he's still alive,send him

back to UK to do his time there.

regards worgeordie

"Turned his life around"? From what. if this is the new and improved version? Happy holiday soldier. RIP to the poor girl.

57 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Did you bother to read the bit about him being a violent rapist convicted in the UK? To me it certainly doesn't sound like a case of drunken naughtiness gone horribly wrong. However Mr Vella, convicted rapist, on-the-run drug dealer & overstayer, would certainly like you to believe it was. The only other witness cannot talk.

Why would they ever let a convicted rapist and other crimes into Thailand?  He did time after punching a teenager repeatedly in the face before raping her.

Keep the nasty scum like this out of the country.

31 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

"Turn his life around?" Looks like he took a U-turn at some point....lol...????

Pity immigration can't be bothered to flag these types upon entering Swampy airport and send them back before they legally enter. It states he was a convicted rapist in the story for crying out loud, If that does not send out warning bells to airport immigration  i don't know what will!

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

Did you bother to read the bit about him being a violent rapist convicted in the UK? To me it certainly doesn't sound like a case of drunken naughtiness gone horribly wrong. However Mr Vella, convicted rapist, on-the-run drug dealer & overstayer, would certainly like you to believe it was. The only other witness cannot talk.

Why would they ever let a convicted rapist and criminal into Thailand?  He did time after punching a teenager repeatedly in the face before raping her.

Keep the nasty scum like this out of the country.

Just now, SpeakeasyThai said:

Pity immigration can't be bothered to flag these types upon entering Swampy airport and send them back before they legally enter.

Thai Immigration would not access to the UK systems to do the queries.  The UK does not encode sex offender criminals on the passport, so unless there is something sent to Interpol they would have no way of knowing.