Haunting CCTV shows ex-British soldier taking Thai prostitute to hotel before she plunged five floors to her death

snoop1130

Haunting CCTV shows ex-British soldier taking Thai prostitute to hotel before she plunged five floors to her death

By Oliver Milne

PAY-NEWSLINK1047034_83211jpg-1.jpg

CCTV captured the final moments of Wannipa Janhuathon's life (Image: Viral Press)

These are the haunting moments before a Thai prostitute plunged five floor to her death while having "very strange, extravagant sex" on a hotel balcony.

The stills from the CCTV footage, which is understood to have come from local police, shows tragic Thai bar girl Wannipa Janhuathon walking home with Brit Reece Vella, 25.

Vella, from Birmingham, West Midlands, was arrested yesterday by Thai police in connection with her death.

Wannipam, who was known as Joy, fell naked along with a half-empty packet of sex drugs from an apartment in tourist hotspot Pattaya on Saturday morning.

Surveillance images show the pair walking next to each other just minutes after the Birmingham man, who is a convicted rapist, is supposed to have paid her 1500 baht, or just £34, for sex.

Full Story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/haunting-cctv-shows-thai-prostitutes-11821208

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, Great Britain has been really quick in strippig him of his nationality while keeping him in the armed forces at the same time!

quality reporting from the mirror, with a selling headline containing soldier + thai + prostitute + sex + death

18 minutes ago, manarak said:

wow, Great Britain has been really quick in strippig him of his nationality while keeping him in the armed forces at the same time!

quality reporting from the mirror, with a selling headline containing soldier + thai + prostitute + sex + death

''Was she alone or was she having sex at that moment. We think that this kinky sex on the balcony caused her to fall. This is what we are trying to build the evidence to prove. The suspect then ran away.'' 

Police claim that the reckless and negligent behaviour was the sex on the balcony that directly caused her death.

Quality journalism would criticize RTP for trying to prove she died due to negligence as opposed to pre-meditated homicide, which carries a death sentence as opposed to a maximum of 10 years imprisonment.

And quality journalists would dispute his claim of PTSD being raised to mitigate the severity of the sentence.

Vella, 25, is a former soldier, who followed his two older brothers into the military but quit the army after suffering from PTSD

In order to be properly diagnosed with PTSD, you have to have witnessed and been subjected to bodies being blown apart or shot in wartime conditions or a violent rape.  This scum never served in wartime conditions, but I hope his future holds death or repeated rapes of him.  

"He faces up to ten years in prison or a fine of 200,000 Thai baht on a charge of causing death by negligent or reckless behaviour".

Police claim that the reckless and negligent behaviour was the sex on the balcony that directly caused her death.

How about 10 years in jail, and the 200,000 baht gets another 0 added to it for the family, no it won't bring her back, but it will help the family as she was providing for them as most of these Isaan girls do.

RIP little fire cracker

HAUNTING FINAL MOMENTS 

Brit convicted rapist seen arriving at hotel for ‘extravagant’ sex with Thai hooker hours before she plunged to her death

Tourist Reece Vella was filmed walking hand-in-hand with bar girl Wannipa Janhuathon, 26, at the hotel in Pattaya, Thailand

HAUNTING CCTV footage has shown Brit tourist Reece Vella arriving at a hotel with a Thai hooker to have "strange" sex hours before she plunged to her death.

pa.jpg

Ex-squaddie Vella, 25, who was jailed for rape in the UK in 2012, was filmed walking hand-in-hand with bar girl Wannipa Janhuathon, 26, in Pattaya, Thailand. VIRAL PRESS

They were both seen inside a lift at the Cosy Beach View condominium at 3.15am on Saturday morning after he paid 1,500 baht (£35) to have sex with her for the night.

But she was found dead at 5.30am the same morning after falling naked from a fifth floor balcony while allegedly having "extravagant" sex with Vella, from Birmingham.

Wannipa suffered fatal head injuries and was found on the street alongside a packet of sex drugs while Vella fled on a motorbike after allegedly taking her phone.

The CCTV of her final moments emerged as Vella's brother claimed the ex-soldier had a problem with drugs and previously served jail-time in the UK.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5299009/brit-ex-squaddie-filmed-arriving-at-hotel-for-extravagant-sex-with-thai-hooker-hours-before-she-plunged-to-her-death/

-- THE SUN 2018-01-10

9 hours ago, zaphod reborn said:

Quality journalism would criticize RTP for trying to prove she died due to negligence as opposed to pre-meditated homicide, which carries a death sentence as opposed to a maximum of 10 years imprisonment.

And quality journalists would dispute his claim of PTSD being raised to mitigate the severity of the sentence.

In order to be properly diagnosed with PTSD, you have to have witnessed and been subjected to bodies being blown apart or shot in wartime conditions or a violent rape.  This scum never served in wartime conditions, but I hope his future holds death or repeated rapes of him.  

PTSD can be bought on from lots of things, not just the what you stated above !!

Many soldiers do indeed suffer from it, also many other people suffer from it with no connection to war or rape...

Many times after someone has committed a terrible crime friends, media waffle on about ptsd why?

Also ex-soldier, what has that got to do with what happened?

No matter what happened, how she died, he is scum for just walking away and doing nothing.

R.I.P. young lady.

2 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I don't disagree that he's scum, but not for running away.  What is he supposed to do when she's lying dead 70 feet down?

What is he supposed to do?

First he did not know she was dead.

Second call for help for the poor unfortunate girl.

Just now, greatwhitenorth said:

What would you do if it was your child that fell 70 feet?   Run away?  Go for a beer?

she was someones child ,sister,mabey mother...and she deserved respect and still does

Just now, greatwhitenorth said:

What would you do if it was your child that fell 70 feet?   Run away?  Go for a beer?

It's not his child though is it.  If it were me and it were a random girl and I wasn't thinking straight (and it were an accident, which I don't believe this was), knowing how corrupt the police here are, I'd be tempted to run.  Give me a couple of minutes to think it over and I wouldn't.  And it says he was found in a beer bar, not that he was drinking in a beer bar.  He could have gone there for any number of reasons.  Not defending the guy, he sounds like an <deleted>, but let's not make assumptions based on tabloid press reporting.

1 minute ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

It's not his child though is it.  If it were me and it were a random girl and I wasn't thinking straight (and it were an accident, which I don't believe this was), knowing how corrupt the police here are, I'd be tempted to run.  Give me a couple of minutes to think it over and I wouldn't.  And it says he was found in a beer bar, not that he was drinking in a beer bar.  He could have gone there for any number of reasons.  Not defending the guy, he sounds like an <deleted>, but let's not make assumptions based on tabloid press reporting.

"It's not his child though is it."

"And it says he was found in a beer bar, not that he was drinking in a beer bar."

"Not defending the guy,"

No defending a convicted rapist , drug dealer and accused killer would be difficult if one has morals.

6 hours ago, juice777 said:

Hopefully all the media attention means he won't be able to bribe his way out if it. Do you get raped in a Thai prison?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

He faces up to ten years in prison or a fine of 200,000 Thai baht. 

Could just as well be a bribe! Why do you think they have chosen to charge him with reckless behaviour causing death, instead of one of the other completely ludicrous charges these guys can think up. Like "theft at night" for taking the cell phone as opposed to theft during the day.. 

What’s his Military career got to do this incident , the headlines should be “ Convicted Rapist “ he most probably threw the poor girl over the balcony as he reached his climax hope he enjoys the Bangkok Hilton for the next 10 years . RIP to the young lady she didn’t deserve to die in such a terrible way .

He faces up to ten years in prison or a fine of 200,000 Thai baht. 
Could just as well be a bribe! Why do you think they have chosen to charge him with reckless behaviour causing death, instead of one of the other completely ludicrous charges these guys can think up. Like "theft at night" for taking the cell phone as opposed to theft during the day.. 
Yes I read that after my pervious post and was wondering that myself.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, LoongJohn said:

She made her living through selling herself for sexual services. What else would you call her - Social Worker, perhaps?

Student

Karaoke singer

7/11 checkout girl

Teacher

Nurse

Office clerk

Kwitiow seller

Masseuese

Housewife

Cleaner

I have paid all for sexual services........ never a social worker though.

11 hours ago, zaphod reborn said:

Not true. I worked with vets from the Vietnam war. plenty were diagnosed with PTSD that never saw one day of combat.

Archived