Haunting CCTV shows ex-British soldier taking Thai prostitute to hotel before she plunged five floors to her death

snoop1130

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Or perhaps you'd prefer to go all Biblical and use "Whore"?

Nothing demeaning about the word "prostitute". World's oldest profession. And far less hypocritical than banking, legal, politicians etc etc etc

What, they had Thai Bar Girls back in that time too?

10 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

What?  We know what bar released her for a bar fine and how much he paid to have sex with her, if that is not a prostitute then what is?

I didn't like the ''guns blazing ''headline..again we all know what her line of work was..but,a woman a daughter a sister a mother, lay dead in a heap on the pavment...alone and abandoned...does she not deserve some discretion and respect,or is the need to sell a headline surpass humanity..

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

IMO , some people dislike the use of the word "prostitute" because they do not like the reality .

They prefer to use the word "bargirl", because they prefer not to face up to the reality that they are a guy who constantly uses prostitutes

i would agree that many here hide behind euphemism. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

The problem i have is not the use of the word it that the word is too often used in a derogatory  or negative manner.  It may not be meant that way but the tone of your Post indicates to me that you have a negative view about guys who use their services.

i have an issue with individuals who use their services while denying the reality of the situation and need to somehow justify it to themselves that they are not paying customers of prostitutes.

The ever growing faring frequent flyer club of Pattaya - when another one bites the dust its almost always immediately proclaimed by the Police as suicide. Now it's a Thai and its the great inquisition. As incriminating as the footage may appear, its circumstantial and he's innocent until proven guilty. Nobody knows if he was even there when she fell. By the way, if I was with a girl and she fell accidentally, I would probably bolt too because I know that the Thai police and judiciary would pin it on me regardless of the truth.

7 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

i would agree that many here hide behind euphemism. 

after looking up that word haha..I decided to reply...for me I don't like sensational headlines to sell news,ma bey you do ...I didn't see the need to throw that term in the first sentence,as a poor woman lay dead in the street..if for no other reason respect for her and her family...ps   great word....have a nice day

33 minutes ago, Mojomor said:

What I don't understand, is how a person who has been in jail for a crime of violence, is allowed to keep their passport.

And why didn't he receive treatment for his mental unstable condition in the UK ? I agree he should not be allowed to carry a passport.  

10 minutes ago, mok199 said:

after looking up that word haha..I decided to reply...for me I don't like sensational headlines to sell news,ma bey you do ...I didn't see the need to throw that term in the first sentence,as a poor woman lay dead in the street..if for no other reason respect for her and her family...ps   great word....have a nice day

It is important to the story , had she been the window cleanser , that would have been important to the story as well

Sensationalism is all the press are interested in, hence the how many adjectives even the wrong ones, can you fit in a sentence competition. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was a condo, not a hotel, but a hotel is much better as it means it can happen to any holiday-maker, the good ol press, not a mistake but an editorial interpretation!!

Then the people in here jump all over everything, it's like feeding the fish. Whether she was a whore, prostitute or bar-girl doesn't really matter, she was someone's daughter, a person, a human with a life. Whatever led up to this tragic event, he left her. When he paid his bar fine, he took responsibility for her in a way, then he left her and ran and personally I think that makes him the lowest of all scum but that's just my opinion. Then he is also very stupid, because he didn't run very far or very fast. So having established he is really dumb scum you can put the rest down to inevitability and all the forum was ever waiting for was the time, place and victim. Maybe I'm getting cynical in my old age but Pattaya certainly seems to always supply 'the place'.

3 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

Sensationalism is all the press are interested in, hence the how many adjectives even the wrong ones, can you fit in a sentence competition. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was a condo, not a hotel, but a hotel is much better as it means it can happen to any holiday-maker, the good ol press, not a mistake but an editorial interpretation!!

Then the people in here jump all over everything, it's like feeding the fish. Whether she was a whore, prostitute or bar-girl doesn't really matter, she was someone's daughter, a person, a human with a life. Whatever led up to this tragic event, he left her. When he paid his bar fine, he took responsibility for her in a way, then he left her and ran and personally I think that makes him the lowest of all scum but that's just my opinion. Then he is also very stupid, because he didn't run very far or very fast. So having established he is really dumb scum you can put the rest down to inevitability and all the forum was ever waiting for was the time, place and victim. Maybe I'm getting cynical in my old age but Pattaya certainly seems to always supply 'the place'.

all of you re read that headline and tell me..is this not hyped up....Haunting video...ex-soldier--- thai prostitute..( its got it all).the reporter is using this tradgedy to sell you a dishwasher a.vacumm a used car..sad...

36 minutes ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

The ever growing faring frequent flyer club of Pattaya - when another one bites the dust its almost always immediately proclaimed by the Police as suicide. Now it's a Thai and its the great inquisition. As incriminating as the footage may appear, its circumstantial and he's innocent until proven guilty. Nobody knows if he was even there when she fell. By the way, if I was with a girl and she fell accidentally, I would probably bolt too because I know that the Thai police and judiciary would pin it on me regardless of the truth.

If he would fall out he would not only join pattaya flying club
but he would get darwin award ...but he is ugly.

And she, although she was an adult, is not responsible for anything
what happened... sorry I not buy it .

11 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

No, all is good with you, it is just called poor journalism. That was one reason why I've chanced my Nation subscription. Today every Bob and Paul are so(self)called editors if they can write 1 typo free article. Hold on isn't it everything outsourced, and a handful Filipinos copy the news here? 

this whole story is sickening...its so amazing that this world has such disgusting mongrels living in it...DEATH sentence  is too easy for this mongrel...he needs to spend the rest of his life rotting in prison.thai first, then in the uk...

7 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I don't disagree that he's scum, but not for running away.  What is he supposed to do when she's lying dead 70 feet down?

5 floors ... 20 or 25 metres away? Can you tell if someone is dead from that distance?

She fell. She was probably very obviously hurt. Isn't your instinct to see what can be done? If, on your arrival there, she really was already dead or someone was with her and looking after her, then run away like a coward if you must.

4 hours ago, Billy The Kid said:

PTSD.... full of S**** .. lock him away . Over 50% of foreigners could not survive in Thai prison if over 10 years due to infections , malaria , food poisoning and etc . 

What do you know about Thai prisons?  That's rhetorical, obviously you know nothing about them.

20 minutes ago, murraynz said:

this whole story is sickening...its so amazing that this world has such disgusting mongrels living in it...DEATH sentence  is too easy for this mongrel...he needs to spend the rest of his life rotting in prison.thai first, then in the uk...

oi. less of the mongrel talk. my kids are half thai/english and they are perfectly fine 555

1 hour ago, mok199 said:

I didn't like the ''guns blazing ''headline..again we all know what her line of work was..but,a woman a daughter a sister a mother, lay dead in a heap on the pavment...alone and abandoned...does she not deserve some discretion and respect,or is the need to sell a headline surpass humanity..

I think it is relevant considering the danger of the profession.

Archived