"Hey miss... drive the taxi for me - I'm desperate!!"

webfact

"Hey miss... drive the taxi for me - I'm desperate!!"

3pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

The world of Thai social media was in hysterics as a story was widely shared after a taxi driver, desperate for the loo and stuck in heavy traffic, asked his female passenger to drive.

The incident happened as traffic was not moving in Soi Ekamai in Bangkok - a frequent occurrence.

But the driver was desperate so he implored his passenger to help out while he got on a motorcycle taxi to dash and relieve himself at the nearest gas station toilets.

The following conversation ensued with Chanita Vataniyakul, nickname Wan, who posted the unusual story.

Taxi: Blimey I need the loo. And just look at this flippin' traffic.

Wan: There's a gas station ahead. Stop and relieve yourself - we don't mind if you stop.(she was in the taxi with a friend)

Taxi: Can you drive? I can't stand it any longer. Pick me up at the gas station...

Wan:.......er, OK

Taxi: I'm gonna hop on a "win" (motorcycle taxi). Pick me up na! It's an automatic.....

With that the driver dashed off to do his business.

The story was liked 6,000 times and shared 2,000 times reported Manager.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-10

31 minutes ago, The Old Bull said:

When you get over 70 you are always planning out when and where your next piss is going to be. Obviously this fellow is not planning for old age.

Golden Rules for Golden Years.

Never pass a toilet.

Never trust a fart.

And never waste an erection.

6 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

Golden Rules for Golden Years.

Never pass a toilet.

Never trust a fart.

And never waste an erection.

The first 2 are alright but it is that third one that worries me because I can't remember what an erection feels like now

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The world of Thai social media was in hysterics as a story was widely shared after a taxi driver, desperate for the loo and stuck in heavy traffic, asked his female passenger to drive.

The incident happened as traffic was not moving in Soi Ekamai in Bangkok - a frequent occurrence.

But the driver was desperate so he implored his passenger to help out while he got on a motorcycle taxi to dash and relieve himself at the nearest gas station toilets.

The following conversation ensued with Chanita Vataniyakul, nickname Wan, who posted the unusual story.

Taxi: Blimey I need the loo. And just look at this flippin' traffic.

Wan: There's a gas station ahead. Stop and relieve yourself - we don't mind if you stop.(she was in the taxi with a friend)

Taxi: Can you drive? I can't stand it any longer. Pick me up at the gas station...

Wan:.......er, OK

Taxi: I'm gonna hop on a "win" (motorcycle taxi). Pick me up na! It's an automatic.....

With that the driver dashed off to do his business.

no  s h i t ...

Archived