Need help translating Thai address to English please!

myi1214

That' interesting to me because I live in a แยก and I never have known what to call it, I usually write 'Yeak' in English.

I think of an intersection as roads of more or less equal size and have difficulty seeing our little cul-de-sak as a road because it goes no where.
I see my แยก as a 'turning', people familiar with 'soi' might accept 'sub. soi' I suppose.
It doesn't matter, just for the sake of discussion and just by writing this I have more or less adapted to 'intersection' now, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Get the office to give you the address.
25 คอนโด แส พี แอน เพลส ขั้น 7 ห้อง 708
ซอยลาดพร้าว 80 แยก 22
ถ. ลากพร้าว
แชวง วังทองหลาง
เขค วังทองหลาง
กรุงเทพ 10310

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 11/01/2018 at 12:23 PM, sirineou said:

Shouldn't some of the address be in the language of the country from where it is send so that they be able to read it and know where to send it?

Yes, it would be a good idea to add 'THAILAND' at the end of the address!

I was surprised when I saw in an official guide state that foreign addresses on letters from the UK should be in the Roman script rather than in the local national script.  That makes me a bad boy, as I normally write the address down to the province in Thai and then duplicate the province in the Roman script just in case, say, letters to Chiangmai will fly in a different bag to letters to Bangkok.

Archived