what's going on with the Thai Baht

1 minute ago, morrobay said:

And that is thanks to foreign tourism, FDI : foreigners setting up the vast manufacturing regions for exports. The foreign engineers who are responsible for the bridges, skytrains and subways that Thais are not capable of. Without all the foreign input above Thailand would be a basket country with only rice and girls for exports. A thank you is in order that will never be from these xenophobic people. 

I got paid and thanked for my work on the MRT, BTS, Central World Tower, Parragon, Terminal Old Airpot, New Airport, EGAT projects, etc...

You didn't?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, morrobay said:

And that is thanks to foreign tourism, FDI : foreigners setting up the vast manufacturing regions for exports. The foreign engineers who are responsible for the bridges, skytrains and subways that Thais are not capable of. Without all the foreign input above Thailand would be a basket country with only rice and girls for exports. A thank you is in order that will never be from these xenophobic people. 

Wow!  What a statement! I guess when you say foreign input - you mean the experts from the West? 

It seems the entire world will collapse if not for the West?

Thank God for the westerners, the entire world is breathing because of their generosity. 

Well we all spoke about the outcome if it drops further. 

Today is just over 20 to the Australian dollar and just under 40 to the UK £.

And to rub salt into the wounds,  it looks like having to show 800k at 90 days reporting is next..

Retirement extensions. 

11 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Well we all spoke about the outcome if it drops further. 

Today is just over 20 to the Australian dollar and just under 40 to the UK £.

And to rub salt into the wounds,  it looks like having to show 800k at 90 days reporting is next..

Retirement extensions. 

Staying home would be the best? 

6 hours ago, morrobay said:

Isn't that a rather xenophobic statement ?

5 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Yeah, last time I heard, you could get near enough a

Pound for a Pound in the UK.

And buy a used Aston Martin for 800k Baht.

and holiday i skeggy and margate,and even pick tatties in lincolnshire for £7.80 per hour

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2019 at 1:51 PM, Yellowtail said:

So when it went from 36.1 in 2009 to 28.7 in 2013 I'm guessing that was Bush's fault, yes?

Yellowtail, don’t expect to much financial commonsense here, if you have ever wondered where Democrat retire to, you now know its this forum.

So when it went from 36.1 in 2009 to 28.7 in 2013 I'm guessing that was Bush's fault, yes?

Archived