Info for real FANS - the MOTO GP Buriram Test days 2018 16.2 - 18.2.

ALFREDO

For 3 days from 16.2. - 18.2.

For the first time, all Moto Gp teams will be with regular drivers and test riders with Moto Gp motorbikes at Buriram Ring.

Admission or watch and listen even more :smile: is possible for 1000 baht = for all 3 days,

who already has tickets for the race in October or buys there now, the entrance to test days is free.

= 4,000 baht for 3 days admission, training u race in October,

I will be there! See you  :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Has it been mentioned how you can gain free entry if you have purchased the main race tickets but do not have them in your possession as yet??  Presumably the receipt will suffice but it would be nice to have assurance that this is all you will need. 

Has anyone read any info on this as I cannot find anything?

Thanks in advance

On 4/2/2561 at 1:21 AM, harleyblacknight said:

Has it been mentioned how you can gain free entry if you have purchased the main race tickets but do not have them in your possession as yet??  Presumably the receipt will suffice but it would be nice to have assurance that this is all you will need. 

Has anyone read any info on this as I cannot find anything?

Thanks in advance

I called them for information once before

Chang International Circuit Buriram
444/5 Moo 15 I-SAN MUANG BURIRAM 31000
THAILAND
tel:093-838-3331,044-604-200 

http://www.bric.co.th/bric_v1.0.5/frontend/web/index.php?r=contact

• 11 months later...
On 2/7/2018 at 1:03 PM, Bluetongue said:

Thanks for that Alfredo, see ya there. Where can I buy tickets for the GP?

Sorry I missed your question - but the Superbike and Supersport World Championship is approaching in March - see my post above for contact numbers - sure not fully booked - so just come there, race on Saturday and Sunday! 

Yes I ended up going to MotoGP, bought my tickets while I was at the winter testing, nd yes I'm going to SBK shortly, just working out the details, I'll probably go for 3 days with a mate, but for the THai family I've found one day should be enough

11 minutes ago, Bluetongue said:

Yes I ended up going to MotoGP, bought my tickets while I was at the winter testing, nd yes I'm going to SBK shortly, just working out the details, I'll probably go for 3 days with a mate, but for the THai family I've found one day should be enough

Thank you - saw Moto Gp only in TV - was already crowded during Testing and I have very limited funds.

As I saw Buriram had the most spectators of all over 3 days

https://www.motorcyclesports.net/motogp/buriram-has-beat-the-attendance-record-this-year/

Maybe I come to Supersport Championship - has a fellow countryman GRADINGER driving there. 

2 hours ago, ALFREDO said:

Thank you - saw Moto Gp only in TV - was already crowded during Testing and I have very limited funds.

As I saw Buriram had the most spectators of all over 3 days

https://www.motorcyclesports.net/motogp/buriram-has-beat-the-attendance-record-this-year/

Maybe I come to Supersport Championship - has a fellow countryman GRADINGER driving there. 

i was not wanting to buy tickets on line. do you think i can get in if i buy on the day of the race? 

5 hours ago, Henryford said:

For those that went to the MotoGP last year how much were the tickets, for race day. I am not bothered about the Grandstand, happy to sit on the grass.

There is no grass, absolutely nowhere like that to sit. The side stand is the cheapest, I think it could be had for about 500 on race day only, maybe 1000 for 3 days. Dont buy either Marquez or Rossi stands as these face the westering sun.

22 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i was not wanting to buy tickets on line. do you think i can get in if i buy on the day of the race? 

For WSBK which includes WSP you'd be safe to rock up on day, alternatively you can pay at 7/11 shortly and redeeem the docket for a ticket at the track

22 hours ago, K in BKK said:

I keep looking at the MotoGP site for the GP in October but the tickets haven't been released yet. Anyone have an idea when they release them?

Ahh last year it was about this time however that was because they had a deal going on due to the winter testing. Who knows this year, i would think pretty soon, ive signed up for the alert so will let the forum know

On 2/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, NCC1701A said:

A sell out is possible and sure a big crowd thinks same you. to much stress for me - I would order online. 

On 2/8/2019 at 8:48 AM, Henryford said:

For those that went to the MotoGP last year how much were the tickets, for race day. I am not bothered about the Grandstand, happy to sit on the grass.

As far as I know, there had not been - Race day - only Tickets ???? 

= 4,000 baht for 3 days admission = Grandstand best view! 

On 2/8/2019 at 8:48 AM, Henryford said:

On 2/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, Bluetongue said:

There is no grass, absolutely nowhere like that to sit. The side stand is the cheapest, I think it could be had for about 500 on race day only, maybe 1000 for 3 days. Dont buy either Marquez or Rossi stands as these face the westering sun.

I would always try to sit on Grandstand - best viewing all parts of circuit - 

Archived