Best Paid IPTV Service

burgerking

Hello,

Who do you think provides the best paid iptv service? (Don't mind paying for a good reliable buffer free service) Currently i am with Flawless iptv but am having a few issues with buffering lately.

Would like to hear from others. What services they are using and the pros and cons. 

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

I've tried a few, Flawless by far best for us. No buffering except occasionally on the catchup.

I agree that Flawless so far is the best of the 5-6 providers I’ve tested but it is far from perfect for me. I am still getting lots of buffering especially during live football games. But have recently renewed my sub for another 12 months.

5 minutes ago, skippy121 said:

if your using flawless and are experiencing buffering, ask them to force you to a different server,

The Flawless mods have put me on many different servers over the course of the last 12 months or so but whilst some servers are better than others buffering remains an issue on all of them (especially during live football). It is everything but flawless for me but, as I said before, it is by far the best provider I´ve used over the years.

7 minutes ago, DUS said:

The Flawless mods have put me on many different servers over the course of the last 12 months or so but whilst some servers are better than others buffering remains an issue on all of them (especially during live football). It is everything but flawless for me but, as I said before, it is by far the best provider I´ve used over the years.

can I ask what app you use and what isp and speed

11 minutes ago, skippy121 said:

can I ask what app you use and what isp and speed

Sure, tried it on my Android box using flawless´ Kodi build, the Kodi add-on, Perfect Player and some others. Using 3BB with 30Mbit.

I use Flawless on Perfect Player (it has up to a weeks catchup avialable on PP but only lists programs for past 24 hours so you need to get times right for older stuff).

Was able to watch live HD football using a DTAC 10mbps hotspot to Android TV player without buffer, but normally use it on 3BB or True 30mbps. Live is usually buffer free, but catchup is hit or miss.

19 hours ago, DUS said:

Sure, tried it on my Android box using flawless´ Kodi build, the Kodi add-on, Perfect Player and some others. Using 3BB with 30Mbit.

try stbemu with default settings, live tv should be smooth, for catchup and vod, life is harder as catchup is located in Prague, if it was located in west coast usa there would be no problems.

get vimu player from google playstore, set the cache to 200mb , this should make catchup more watchable.

another thing you could do is get the 100mb or 200mb 3bb package, this will give you more international bandwidth to play with.

• 1 month later...

Archived