"I swear - my hand had a life of it's own" - lady boy thief tells Pattaya cops after Iranian phone theft

rooster59

"I swear - my hand had a life of it's own" - lady boy thief tells Pattaya cops after Iranian phone theft

ladyboy.JPG

Image: Daily News

Thai media reported that a Pattaya lady boy came up with a novel excuse after being caught thieving on Beach Road.

Watchara Phrodee, 24, refused to take responsibility for the actions of his hand. 

Watchara had stolen a Samsung S7 after a grope in the hours of darkness. Victim Majid Talep had already flown home so he left the case to a friend, said Pol Maj Gen Nanthachart Suphamongkhon announcing the resolution of the case yesterday.

Watchara said: "It is my first time stealing. I was drunk. I saw the handsome man and gave him a cuddle. Then my hand was on his phone. It had a life of its own. I swear on my life that I didn't know what I was doing".

Police discovered that Watchara had ten reports for previous misdemeanors of "wandering about". There was also a charge of possessing and using drugs.

He was charged with theft at night. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-13

Theft at night!

Most likely cheaper than theft at daylight as more people could witness the "miracle" of the hand-out-of-control. 

Is there anyone with common sense; I mean, the whole world will have a good laugh on the stupidity of the authorities. 

4 hours ago, cookieqw said:

why are Thais so intent on calling them LADYBOYS. 

They don't, Thais call them kathoei/กะเทย as far as I know that word is unrelated to ladies or boys.

The source of the word ladyboy has nothing to do with Thailand:

Year 1857   F. A. Ross Slavery ordained by God 20  

Young Bloomers,..striding up to a mincing young gentleman with long curls, attenuated waist, and soft, velvet face,—the boy-lady to say, ‘May I see you home, sir?’ and the lady-boy to reply, ‘I thank ye—no; pa will send the carriage.’

• 6 months later...
22 minutes ago, BangkokBaksida said:

Actually, in this case, I believe the ladyboy:  They just can't help stealing.  It's a reflex response.

he mistook it for the dude's Telling Bone

and he got well hung up on it

The 'erm bloke might be afflicted with " alien hand syndrome " aka Strangelove syndrome though the 'op don't mention which hand did the tea-leafing .. Going on the symptoms if it was a left handed job , he/she might be afflicted but a right handed dip could mean being bang to rights fair n' square .. 

IMG_20180724_172028.jpg

Archived