Korean mans admits to running illegal Phuket tour company

rooster59

Korean mans admits to running illegal Phuket tour company 

The Phuket News

1515823688_1-org.jpg

PHUKET: The Phuket Department of Marine and Coastal Resources (DMCR) has today (Jan 13) confirmed that a Korean man faces charges of running a tour company without the required licence, and that any work permits issued for the company will be revoked.

The announcement comes after the Phuket DMCR were handed information about the company by the local conservation network Go Eco Phuket last week.

A report issued by DCMR official Narat Choophueng on Thursday (Jan 11) stated, “Officials from the Phuket Department of Marine and Coastal Resources (DMCR) united with the Tourism Business and Guide Registration Phuket Office and Phuket Tourist Police to raid the office of the ‘Tonic Tank’ company which is registered under the name of ‘Sara House Tonic Tank’ on Thursday (Jan 11).

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/korean-mans-admits-to-running-illegal-phuket-tour-company-65532.php#CDDucg6mvVVh1cAe.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-01-14

3 minutes ago, Donaldo said:

I can only strongly agree with Ulic's comment, besides the sarcastic undertone. Thai's are living and working legally and illegally in many countries. Getting married to have easy access to the promised lands where they think every farang swims in money. If they are legal they enjoy the same rights as the locals. They can buy property, open a business and don't have to pay a tenfold entrance fee. It's time that the Thai's creep out of under their coconutshell. I was planning to retire in Thailand and willing to invest money. That is now completely of the table. My Thai girlfriend has exactly the same view.

I fully support Thailand for Thai people. This maintains the rural subsistence model. Other countries it appears regretting their immigration policies. Why should Thailand follow because the natives else where have identified more desirable options in Thailand.

Forget the 'global village' crap, Thailand for Thai people, if you wish to retire here quit moaning and follow the rules. Thailand doesn't require your investment other than where and how it is currently allowed.

Why do people act as though retiring here is doing anybody a favour other than themselves?

I agree with 473geo..people come and settle here and spend the rest of their lives on their own will and wishes.. they  exactly know of all the prevailing clauses and conditions here.. no one forces them to go bust.. there are loads of people who settled with good and genuine people and on the other hand there are many who live a recluse life and end up on the streets.. they simply blame the Thais and Thai laws here which is completely unfair.. I know of several people who came here just for a livelihood.. they had nothing back home.. still they blame and curse everybody and everything here.. be polite and shed all those egos and live normally like humans...

Archived