Looking to teach English around thailand

Wanghuck

I have been working for Thailand for 4 month now, and wanna resign from this current job which is not treating me at all good  from the day i join. I see lot of problem working as supervisor

in the construction company that I even have to work on holiday and next day they are so reluctant to give off days. I do have B.A certificate from my university and now i am planning to resign,

looking forward to teach but all the schools around Thailand only look for a native english speaker. I have been sending mail to every vacancy that is being announced but i didn't get any respond yet .

if anybody could help me, that would be highly appreciated.

Thank you  

OP, you've chosen a very bad time to look for a teaching position.

The new academic year for primary and secondary schools ends in March and the new year starts around middle of May.

Time to get some things sorted out first. If your degree isn't in English, you'll have to get all ( including transcripts) translated into Thai and verified.

Create a good resume/CV, print some sets out and go from school to school in your preferred area. But you could also try to find employment at an agency. Best of luck !

Archived