American/Russian drug dealing couple arrested on Koh Phangan

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Miss Pickle said:

I have a friend who is serving 50 years for getting caught with 60 ecstasy tablets.He is now in Bangkok Prison and has been for 4 years and no sign of getting out.Have they not looked at the penalty here Crazy ?

im not trying to be an ass hxxx, sentence to 50 year why would there be any sign of him getting out after 4 years, surely your friend knew the downside of messing around with ecstasy. sorry but you would catch me with 60 paracetamol 

13 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

You only speak bad to people in here 

Sorry drugs illegal 

Do you use it? 

There are two drugs that I use:  aspirin, and pseudoephedrine, and both sparingly, ....about 1 pill per month on average. 

I don't drink fermented sugar drinks, and don't smoke anything.  I try to take care of my body, liver, brain and lungs.  Plus, I'm less likely to plow my car into a van full of schoolchildren, if I don't drink alcohol, ....and less likely to beat my g.f or wife (but have neither, now, maybe because I'm not fun enough because I don't get drunk like other farang with gf's and wives).   ha ha, no really, I have other reasons for being single:  mainly, I enjoy it.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

There are two drugs that I use:  aspirin, and pseudoephedrine, and both sparingly, ....about 1 pill per month on average. 

I don't drink fermented sugar drinks, and don't smoke anything.  I try to take care of my body, liver, brain and lungs.  Plus, I'm less likely to plow my car into a van full of schoolchildren, if I don't drink alcohol, ....and less likely to beat my g.f or wife (but have neither, now, maybe because I'm not fun enough because I don't get drunk like other farang with gf's and wives).   ha ha, no really, I have other reasons for being single:  mainly, I enjoy it.

Good so we almost same I just live a normal life here and Spain with my wife I just don't understand why so meny tourists come Thailand and take drugs good day Sir 

22 hours ago, overherebc said:

Might be worth your effort.

I'll stick to a couple of glasses wine and a GT now and then.

I can buy my months supply of wine etc without the risk of getting banged up for years. Plus, I'm happy where my mind is and can enjoy life even without the wine etc.

I thought a GT was a car ,if it is a G&T you get my vote.

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 7:36 AM, cms22 said:

I still don't get it. It's clear that any illegal drug sellers in Thailand (especially farangs) face certain long jail sentences. It's also quite clear that the police are reasonably good at catching them judging by all the cases. So why why why do these people still do this and ruin their lives? Are they completely mad? 

' Are they completely mad ? '  Nope just on drugs.

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Good so we almost same I just live a normal life here and Spain with my wife I just don't understand why so meny tourists come Thailand and take drugs good day Sir 

just dullness, how many of the youngsters today have still a good education from their home, mostly, the busy parents don t care what son doing while they are both working. A the single mom is just too busy take real care. 

In earlier times, mom was at home and took care for the kid(s),  we were told this doesn't work today anymore. Parents send their kids into other countries 

give them playstations, computergames ...  So the development is, the clever are never married and have kids ..... the other are unhappy married, or already divorced.        

which is worse:  illegal drugs or violent movies/tv shows/video games which show people shooting each other with guns, as easily as taking a walk in the park.

If we want to talk about what is more harmful to society as a whole, then gun-aggrandizing entertainment is more harmful than illegal drugs.

Do I think that movies promoting guns should be illegal?  No.  

Do I think that all recreational drugs, other than alcohol, should be illegal?  No.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:12 PM, boomerangutang said:

which is worse:  illegal drugs or violent movies/tv shows/video games which show people shooting each other with guns, as easily as taking a walk in the park.

If we want to talk about what is more harmful to society as a whole, then gun-aggrandizing entertainment is more harmful than illegal drugs.

Do I think that movies promoting guns should be illegal?  No.  

Do I think that all recreational drugs, other than alcohol, should be illegal?  No.

"If we want to talk about what is more harmful to society as a whole, then gun-aggrandizing entertainment is more harmful than illegal drugs."

Right, show me the numbers supporting this claim. And don't come back with "this and that many people were killed by guns in 2016", because that has nothing to do with your claim.

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, toofarnorth said:

' Are they completely mad ? '  Nope just on drugs.

alcohol or nicotine? When we opened 3rd World countries here, Afghanistan,  Pakistan etc etc in the 60s  it was for the drugs....Which empower people. I do not indulge  ...But everyone should  allowed to..So sad the direction Thailand is taking....

• 1 month later...

Archived