Huge plot of military land in Isaan slated for growing "legal" ganja

webfact

On 1/17/2018 at 6:36 AM, chingmai331 said:

Smokin' the weed may help the joints but will not help the respiratory system.  I've been working on a new book "Cooking with Ganja" which will hit the market the day after legalization, so watch for it on ThaiVisa and order thru Lazada. Delicious recipes every one and NO loss of THC. 

No need to hack you way thru life coughing, spitting, snoring loudly, and then blaming the song-thiaos and tuk-tuks.

Shoot me a PM when it's out.  I have a couple of large facebook groups I can advertise it in for you. 

On 1/17/2018 at 6:36 AM, chingmai331 said:

Smokin' the weed may help the joints but will not help the respiratory system.  I've been working on a new book "Cooking with Ganja" which will hit the market the day after legalization, so watch for it on ThaiVisa and order thru Lazada. Delicious recipes every one and NO loss of THC. 

No need to hack you way thru life coughing, spitting, snoring loudly, and then blaming the song-thiaos and tuk-tuks.

Vaping is perfectly fine. Very little harsh chemical is inhaled. It’s done at 380 F so only CBD and THC is inhaled. 

According to this article
https://voicetv.co.th/read/ryK_tG9Nz

There seems to be a misunderstanding between the farmer association and ministry of public health.
The farmer association meant to plant industrial Hemp on the military land whereas the ministry understood it is hemp with high thc aka Marihuana.
That shows they have absolutely no idea about the whole topic.
But hey it's Thailand, no wonder...

Archived