BANGKOK 19 March 2019 11:36
Johnboxer

Price for laying ceramic floor tiles per square metre

Can anyone recommend a quality tile layer in Pattaya--please PM me!

While I understand a quote per unit area on large jobs, it does not make a lot of sense for small jobs, or jobs with a lot odd shapes.

While it’s tough to find someone to lay tile flat & straight, it’s near impossible to find someone that can center it...

Please post what price Home Pro services quote for your tiling job. Thanks you. 

I have been quoted 200 THB per Sqm by a contractor remodeling my house. However there is also the materials cost (apart from the tiles which I will choose/buy). I would like to consider getting the materials myself or make sure that the price he charges is reasonable. Beyond the 200 THB for the labor and whatever I pay for the tiles, how much should I expect to spend on the other materials per sqm?

Paid a fixed price for laying a large patio, plus the tiling. I bought the tiles.  Very fair way to go about the job. 

I have been quoted 200 THB per Sqm by a contractor remodeling my house. However there is also the materials cost (apart from the tiles which I will choose/buy). I would like to consider getting the materials myself or make sure that the price he charges is reasonable. Beyond the 200 THB for the labor and whatever I pay for the tiles, how much should I expect to spend on the other materials per sqm?

Much depends on the quality of the material.