Man who kicked little boy in the neck in the street "booted him for no reason"

webfact

Man who kicked little boy in the neck in the street "booted him for no reason"

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police have announced the arrest of a 31 year old Chacherngsao man who has admitted to being the man responsible for kicking a four year old boy in the neck in the street in Ramkhamhaeng, Bangkok.

Asked why he did it he said he was stressed and tired and just fancied kicking the kid for no reason.

Somsak Na-Udom also known as Bangroon was identified as the likely culprit after creating trouble at the railway station in Chacherngsao.

He was arrested and taken back for questioning by Hua Mark police.

Police discovered that he had been treated on several occasions for mental illness at Somdej Chao Phraya 3 hospital. They are trying to ascertain the exact nature of his illness.

Meanwhile the grandmother took the four year old child to the police station to make an identification.

She praised the police work, said she was no longer cross about the incident but said she hoped that nothing like this would happen again.

Bangroon has previous convictions for criminal damage in Lat Prao in 2014 and trespass in Minburi in 2016, said police who have detained the suspect as they obtain reports on his mental condition.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-17

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

And no one did a thing but film it typical of today's society 

to be honest mate, someone that psychotic i'd be very wary of getting involved myself. maybe follow at a safe distance whilst on phone to BiB But i very much doubt i would risk approaching him myself for fear of him pulling a knife or gun

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

to be honest mate, someone that psychotic i'd be very wary of getting involved myself. maybe follow at a safe distance whilst on phone to BiB But i very much doubt i would risk approaching him myself for fear of him pulling a knife or gun

I have to agree. Unless muscular and fit or accompanied by several male friends, then I too would be reluctant to tackle that guy. It`s something that happens in a split second and doesn`t give time to weigh up the odds.

To be honest for me it would be a spur of the moment decision and not sure what I`d do until confronted with a situation like that. I think it`s the same for most of us. A difficult question to answer.

17 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

How sad that the various car drivers, currently armed to the teeth with machetes, samurai swords and guns, did not see fit to get out of their car and attack him rather than someone who had offended their car in traffic!

Do you think that that would be a good idea ?

Passers by attacking a mentally ill man ?

46 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

How sad that the various car drivers, currently armed to the teeth with machetes, samurai swords and guns, did not see fit to get out of their car and attack him rather than someone who had offended their car in traffic!

happened so quick a i bet most didn't even notice. traffic was stopped. smart phone time

5 hours ago, USPatriot said:

And no one did a thing but film it typical of today's society 

A drunk and probably drugged guy was hitting his around 10 year old boy in my hood with a thick wooden stick until it broke. He ordered the boy to wai him and bring another stick. The boy obeyed and even the second stick broke on his head and back. Around 100 Thais were passing the scene, one called the cops who were not intervening. I heard a Thai bystander say: so what? It is his son he can do with him whatever he likes... Now beat that.

21 minutes ago, Mattd said:

Not entirely convinced that it was a dash cam, picture is a little shaky and the angle keeps on changing.

it was pointed out to me on the other thread that they are watching footage that happened before on a pc from the dash cam camera. I thought they were recording it also but i was wrong. they are recording the screen of the laptop from their phone

10 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

it was pointed out to me on the other thread that they are watching footage that happened before on a pc from the dash cam camera. I thought they were recording it also but i was wrong. they are recording the screen of the laptop from their phone

This is possible, certainly not something taken directly from a dash cam, although the camera angle does seem strange for a dash cam, as it is angled in towards the pavement.

Not that it really matters, the fact remains that this guy should not be out in public, a kick like that could have caused the child some serious harm.

6 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

That's a whole new level of evil. Mental illness or not he deserves hanging.

I guess in your book, the evil of the American couple who enslaved their 13 children pales in comparison to this one-off drop kick.

1 hour ago, Aroyaroy said:

Agreed. All those "lock-em-uppers" are too quick to judge.

Execution  of the mentally ill is even unconstitutional in America.

The man needs to be locked up or ensure he is monitored and medicated for life.

He has proven what he is capable of the so the next assault or crime he carries out responsibility of the Thai authorities who will soon let him loose.

I know of a few people like this perfectly calm but if they get off their meds a danger to themselves mainly, possibly others.

Archived